main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive SW: Rise of an Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MCPO_John_117, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burning_Endor

Burning_Endor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2008
    OOC: I guess I'll go ahead and go with the flow... I mean timewarp. ;)

Of [b]Yaalbesh Myyrig[/b] on the [i]Libertine's Pledge[/i]

Yaalbesh hastily pushed himself past many excited crewmembers, going here and there, preparing for the new arrivals. He wasn't sure, but he had a strange feeling these weren't the new recruits he was assigned to train. Nevertheless, he was going to be there when that ramp lowered onto the deck.

Finally, he found the hangar access hatch. He deftly punched in his access codes and the door responded with a laggish opening, eliciting a groan from the controller servos. He'd have to remember to tell engineering they needed to fix the damn thing already; it was starting to get on his last nerve.

When he entered the hangar, its chilled touch causing him to unconciously click together his exoskelton, he saw the the loading ramp was beginning its slow descent to hit deck. He started taking long strides, until he reached his desitnation. By then, the ramp was mere inches from the deck.

As the first of what Yaalbesh figured was to be several figures begin to approach them from inside the freighter, Yaalbesh clcked his exoskeleton together rapidly, producing a hissing sound, then ceased as they begin to walk forward. He really needed to learn to control his excitement.

[b]Tag[/b] - John(GM), Radiance, Nicci, Ziantor, Yuul, and Pullus

[hr]

[b]OOC:[/b] Hope that was an acceptable post. [face_tongue][/color]

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Yuul Shamar

Yuul walked slowly down the ramp after they landed in the larger ships bay. No doubt his pretending to be this 'Kev' would not last much longer. He would likely have to reveal it himself wwhen he talked to whomever was in charge here. Raching the bottom of the ramp he began to look around for a welcoming party or someone.

Tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.