main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive SW roleplaying soundboard

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Mog, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mog

Mog Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    Just thought I'd share this. I made a little soundboard to enhance things when roleplaying Star Wars. It's still a work in progress, but already pretty useable:

http://starwarsrpgsoundboard.googlepages.com/

St. Edit: As I said, this thread doesn't technically belong in this forum. It's a nice little resource, though, and thank you for sharing it.

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Hmmm. Ordinarily I'd say this shouldn't really belong here because this is really the resource forum for post by post roleplaying games.

Having said that, it's a rather nice little resource, and I'll leave it in place for the time being. I think you'll also get a good reception for this over in the Games forum, under the RPG section. They should like this. Nice work!

And incidentally, welcome to the Roleplaying forums. Stick around and try the veal, won't ya?
    ;)

3. Mog

Mog Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    Hey thanks. I'll repost it over at the games forum.

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Looks good. You might want to fix "Rancor" with an actual rancor roar and change "Force Lightning" to a clip from the actual movies rather than the video game.

You also should figure out how to provide a "Stop" feature to end the ambience and music sounds early. I doubt "wind" would follow the players inside a building unless its howling.

5. Mog

Mog Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    Good suggestions! just added several new sounds and a "stop all sounds" button.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.