main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV SW RPG First Meeting Of 2007!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Zero7, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Zero7

Zero7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006

Hello everyone! We are starting a new (or perhaps first??) Star Wars RPG on Febuary 11, 2007!! There is no time set yet but I'm thinking about 2pm. Feel free to join and bring a friend, spouse, etc, etc. We have some experienced players and some new so don't worry if you're new.....someone will teach you.
    I live on the Southwest side although some people will be traveling from Henderson. If you have any questions or concerns this is the place for them.

Thanks and I can't wait to meet you all!!![:D] :D @};-

2. darth_of_nm

darth_of_nm Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 17, 2005
    Hope you guys have dice, mine dissappeared in the move:_|

Where is a good place out here to purchase some?

3. Zero7

Dec 18, 2006
    I don't have any dice. Can it be any kind or is there one specific? The places I can think of to get them are Dark Towers Comics and maybe Borders. Otherwise its Amazon.com or somewhere else on the internet. Let me know what you do or do not find.[face_peace]

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Dark Tower is good...but their selection isn't always the greatest. there's a shop on W. Sahara over by the cue club...can't remember the name of it currently. but they have a really good selection of dice. also there's woody's world in henderson on sunset and green valley parkway as well as Chessix...it's online but that's where most of these places get their dice from anyway.

5. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    I'll just buy locally for now (to make sure I have some in time for the game). Thanks.

6. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    but i do have enough dice to choke a mule twice over. so if you don't have any by game time then i can let you use some of mine.

7. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    That works too. Thanks.

8. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Latest version of SW requires a standard d20 set of dice/ The same set youd use for D&D.

d20
    at least 2 d10
    d6
    d8
    d4

9. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    No d12? Where's the love...

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    well i'll throw that in there from time to time for time

11. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    As long as it's understood that you use it as your NPC to hit die, we should be OK...[face_praying]

12. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    I knew I would forget one having played WoD for so long with their d10 only rules. :::kills self to maintain honor after forgetting d12:::

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    you don't need to kill yourself....most people forget about the 12 sider.

14. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Unless your playing D&D and wielding a two handed sword vs large & huge creatures. (3d12 base damage)

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i think there's also some heavy weapons in d20 modern that use a 12 sider

16. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Aww... why's it gotta be on a Sunday. I so wanna play... :_| Maybe I can be there in spirit, or something like that. I dunno... I hate working on Sunday.:oops:

17. Zero7

Dec 18, 2006
    Hey there. We are starting on Sundays for now but keep an eye on the bulletins as some of us have suggested Saturdays. Is the whole day bad for you?

18. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Yeah unfortunately... I work until mid-afternoon and then I usually spend the rest of the day with my significant other. It's the only day we really have together anymore.

19. Zero7

Dec 18, 2006
    Awwww I know how that is. Well, keep in touch....a weekday evening would work fine with me as well. I'll add you to my watched users and let you know. Have a great weekend.

20. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Klepto! Wow, talk about back from the grave, how ya been?

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    unfortunately a weekday night would not be good for the star wars gm.....i work monday thru friday 3pm to 12am. which bites sometimes. but it's cool the rest of the time. Klepto don't worry i'm going to work on your significant other on sunday and see if I can't convince her to play....and make your special day/evening like monday night or something?