main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV SW RPG This Weekend! Please Read & Reply.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Zero7, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Zero7

Zero7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006
    Hi, everyone! Sorry I haven't been on the boards lately but we've had company from New Jersey in for a week and they finally left today. We partied hard, though.[face_dancing] [face_devil]

Sadly, now I am home sick with a cold/flu type of thing. I am miserable.[face_coffee] [face_sick] I-)

As far as this weekend goes I was wondering what everyone wanted to do. We have acquired two new American Eskimo puppies recently and they are quite the handful. I am worried they will distract game play. Should we game elsewhere??

To newcomers....feel free to join us! We have only had one meeting thus far and we only got characters created. Please let me know thoughts, comments, and concerns here.

Thanks in advance.

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i don't think they'd be a distraction...but if there's a border's that we can all meet at that would be fine.

3. darth_of_nm

darth_of_nm Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 17, 2005
    It will be a sacrifice to not eat the puppies, Hummmm puppies but I promise to refrain if Stacy is still willing to host. If not I say we eat'em with chips...8-}

Now to be a bit more serious, it shouldn't be a problem, however if you Stacy arn't feeling up to hosting this weekend (with your cold and all/hope you get better soon!) then we can most certainaly try another venue.

Stacy I think the ball is in your court... What do you prefer? Your place or a Borders?

4. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Axia told me that there's a border's on rainbow...where on rainbow i'm not sure.... and i have a car now so you won't have to give me rides anymore Darth NM

5. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Excellent, as my breaks are still actin up...

6. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i'm sure i could give you a ride if you'd like.

7. Zero7

Zero7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006
    I am taking it day by day as to how I'm feeling. I felt bad last time we gamed because of my little poms but if no one minds two MORE little bunches of LOVE then it can still be at my house.

I know of a Borders on Rainbow and Lake Mead and another one on Charleston and 215/Town Center.

8. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Now don't let your dogs worry you so, I'm used to gaming at a guys place who had 2 big pitbulls. Your little squeek toy pooches don't bother me at all.

I vote Stacy's place.

9. darth_of_nm

Apr 17, 2005
    Ok UPDATE... Stacys sick with strep throat, and confound it she don't want to share it with it with the rest of us. So I think Borders sound lots better, if their is no other place.

Which one of these would be more convenient for a game Sunday starting at about 1:30 - 2:00ish?

10. MeatBag

MeatBag Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2006
    I've never tried gaming at a Borders before, but I'll give it a whirl.

I am literally RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of those two locations, so either one is good with me. But if I have to be the tie-breaker, then I vote for Charleston/215 only because it would be easier for Edward to get there.

Either way, please please PLEASE call me on my cell (702) 845-3071 and let me know for sure![

11. vegaserik

vegaserik Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2006
    Man, I won't be able to make it this sunday. Next sunday I should be able to. I've been itching to play too. I live right in the middle of those also, Buffalo/Alta area. Where is the location regularly going to be?

12. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Just spoke with Jank, Borders at Rainbow and Lake mead at 3:00, today

13. MeatBag

MeatBag Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2006
    I'll be there, but I'm just warning you, this week may have to be a write-off. There's too many derisive factors.

1. There's too many people who can't make it (Edward's decided to drop out, BTW)
    2. I'm not very comfortable playing in a public place

Ah well, if worse comes to worst, I've got no problem with postponing it for another week. Maybe we can all grab a beer or something! :)