main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX SW RPG

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Keldor_1973, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keldor_1973

Keldor_1973 Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2004
    OK lets try this again, being i moved from La Porte To Humble now, looking to see if there are any RPG'ers out there that have a game going or would like to get one going, D20 perferably but any will do at this time....

2. Kailye

Kailye Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2005
    It's a shame we didn't talk six months ago...my honey is wrapping up a year long campaign and won't let me recruit anymore. We made it thru the original trilogy, all the way up to the YV...I had a really hard time convincing gamers that D&D wasn't where it was at, too. You should keep in touch though, we love the SW universe and he won't want a break for long :)

In the meantime, check out the group I use to keep our gaming schedule straight...

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/HoustonJedi/

3. grunt_sys

grunt_sys Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2006
    I am interested in a Star Wars RPG in Houston, but I know that from the site and group that Kailye mentioned that it is located in the Baytown and/or Atocosito area which would be rather far for someone living in the NW part of Houston.

Is there enough interest to start a group closer in to Houston or perhaps a way to use technology to play? There are many tools like Skype or TeamSpeak that would allow people to vernally talk and/or text chat with several people at once and there are online dice programs that are available for use.

Please let me know if there is interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.