main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

SW Shirts

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by kaeori, Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaeori

kaeori Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2003
    Yeah, yeah a shirt isn't really a prop or a costume (or is it :p) but I didn't know where else to post this. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some SW shirts made with Ladies or Girls in mind. A man size shirt might have a stylish print on it but I only like shirts that come past my knees to sleep in. -_-; There probably aren't any made for gals *sighs* which I don't see why there shouldn't been. Some SW fans do wear pink!!!! Excuses me for the ranting there but if you have any suggestions I'll bake you some cookies :)

2. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I know the Jedi Broad Squad in the Phoenix FanForce had JBS babydoll t's made up. You might try asking them.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I love my babytee :D Hehe... it's not really appropriate to wear to work or anyplace else, but it's fun.

I've also gotten a couple men's tees at JCpenny's. There's a really neat retro SW shirt that I bought a size smaller than I normally wear so it fits better.

4. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Every once in a while, I run into SW girl shirts at Suncoast or Sam Goody - usually over with the rest of their movie t-shirts. Also, try some of the comic book stores in your area. They usually carry some SW-themed stuff, or if they don't, they might know where you *can* get it. :)

5. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Ya know, Google is a wonderful thing. I just put "Star Wars t shirts" in the search and got

[link=http://www.awit.com/tsStarWars.htm?s=1]Star Wars T shirts[/link]

[link=http://www.emerchandise.com/browse/STARWARS-T1/TSHIRT/b.MOVIES%20STARWARSSAGA%20STARWARS-T1/s.vLFtBqmB]Star Wars T shirts[/link]

[link=http://www.myt-shirts.com/tshirtsweb/sw.main.html]Star Wars T shirts[/link]

and that's just the first three.

6. kaeori

kaeori Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2003
    Thanks for the suggestions. They still should make some in pink. After all I bought an HP shirt in pink so why can't SW shirts come in pink? Can you tell I like pink shirts?:p

7. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    [face_laugh] That might have to be a custom request. If you know of a t-shirt printing place near you - ocassionally they pop up in malls - then you could take in the SW picture you want on the t-shirt, and have them print it. They'll probably charge you a scanning fee too, but it's one way to go... :D

8. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    You can alway check this site: [link=http://www.hottopic.com/default.asp?LS=0&RN=293]Hot Topic[/link]

(though the don't have a lot of SW tees right now :mad: )

If you live near one then go there cause they have more stuff at the stores. And try JC Pennys and look in the Novelty Tee section. You can always get a small (or in my case medium) to get that fitted look.

9. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    I have a t-shirt place near me that if I bring in the image on that computer iron-on t-shirt transfer paper, they'll apply it to a shirt, for a small fee. The results are MUCH better than my own iron-on efforts and lasts longer.

That's how I did my WWYD (What Would Yoda Do) t shirt.

10. BriaTharen

BriaTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    I have my episode two one from Disney World- i got it in a small so it fits me great. Also you might want to look in Hot Topic- I have a Wickett baby tee from there. They also have a lot of fun designs such as a Vader one that says "Who's your daddy?"- that one is a mens though, so you could always get a smaller size.

11. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    At work a couple months ago I was telling someone about the "Who's Your Daddy?" shirt, and I swear the room was filled with noise up until I actually said, "Who's Your Daddy?" Needless to say, I don't think I'll ever live that down...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.