SW Shirts

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by kaeori, Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaeori Jedi Padawan

Yeah, yeah a shirt isn't really a prop or a costume (or is it :p) but I didn't know where else to post this. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some SW shirts made with Ladies or Girls in mind. A man size shirt might have a stylish print on it but I only like shirts that come past my knees to sleep in. -_-; There probably aren't any made for gals *sighs* which I don't see why there shouldn't been. Some SW fans do wear pink!!!! Excuses me for the ranting there but if you have any suggestions I'll bake you some cookies :)
  2. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I know the Jedi Broad Squad in the Phoenix FanForce had JBS babydoll t's made up. You might try asking them.
  3. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I love my babytee :D Hehe... it's not really appropriate to wear to work or anyplace else, but it's fun.

I've also gotten a couple men's tees at JCpenny's. There's a really neat retro SW shirt that I bought a size smaller than I normally wear so it fits better.
  4. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Every once in a while, I run into SW girl shirts at Suncoast or Sam Goody - usually over with the rest of their movie t-shirts. Also, try some of the comic book stores in your area. They usually carry some SW-themed stuff, or if they don't, they might know where you *can* get it. :)
  5. Jedi_Kai Jedi Master

star 4
  6. kaeori Jedi Padawan

Thanks for the suggestions. They still should make some in pink. After all I bought an HP shirt in pink so why can't SW shirts come in pink? Can you tell I like pink shirts?:p
  7. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_laugh] That might have to be a custom request. If you know of a t-shirt printing place near you - ocassionally they pop up in malls - then you could take in the SW picture you want on the t-shirt, and have them print it. They'll probably charge you a scanning fee too, but it's one way to go... :D
  8. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    You can alway check this site: Hot Topic

(though the don't have a lot of SW tees right now :mad: )

If you live near one then go there cause they have more stuff at the stores. And try JC Pennys and look in the Novelty Tee section. You can always get a small (or in my case medium) to get that fitted look.
  9. Jedi_Kai Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a t-shirt place near me that if I bring in the image on that computer iron-on t-shirt transfer paper, they'll apply it to a shirt, for a small fee. The results are MUCH better than my own iron-on efforts and lasts longer.

That's how I did my WWYD (What Would Yoda Do) t shirt.
  10. BriaTharen Jedi Master

star 4
    I have my episode two one from Disney World- i got it in a small so it fits me great. Also you might want to look in Hot Topic- I have a Wickett baby tee from there. They also have a lot of fun designs such as a Vader one that says "Who's your daddy?"- that one is a mens though, so you could always get a smaller size.
  11. Jedi_Riibu Jedi Master

star 4
    At work a couple months ago I was telling someone about the "Who's Your Daddy?" shirt, and I swear the room was filled with noise up until I actually said, "Who's Your Daddy?" Needless to say, I don't think I'll ever live that down...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.