main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000
    I've taken my first step into a larger world. Pre-ordered Rey and :bb8:.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002

Once you got Hot Toys you won't want anything else, congrats!

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker likes this.
  3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Blah got notification that Rey and BB-8 have been delayed again until Aug-Sept :(

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  5. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    That Han is Jaw dropping. Like WOW. I need to have it, lol.

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got notification that Finn will be shipping this month! Somehow I forgot to set up a payment plan for him so I'll have to fork over the whole amount - bleh!

Rey/BB-8 has been delayed to the week before I go on vacation - I might need to update my Sideshow info w/ my work address so they can sign for it if there's a delay and it comes while I'm gone.

After vacation I'll figure out who to spend my Sideshow bucks on - either Yoda or Old Han....or Chewie since he'll be in more movies... or who knows who else might be announced between now and then. I also now desperately need 1-2 new shelves for my office they've hit over capacity.

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Looks nice!

9. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Oooh nice! The PF figures are a bit expensive for my blood though.

10. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Oh nice! I got a 25 off the Jango Sixth Scale figure, so this Friday I may order that!

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    He's pretty nice looking!

12. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    They finally announced the Rey (Resistance) figure, and that's what I'll be ordering tomorrow. It wanted that specific outfit since I saw the film!

13. General_Leia_Organa

General_Leia_Organa Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 23, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Looks amazing. Won't be able to justify the cost till well after September though.

14. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    You could always do the payment plans. That's what I do. :)

15. General_Leia_Organa

General_Leia_Organa Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 23, 2016
    Its 250 American, and those payment plans don't go as low as I'd like. Its a financial commitment no matter what.

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sideshow has also reduced the number of payments you can make, you used to be able to do 4 now it's 3 w/ a deposit up front. I've got Finn charging next week. I really REALLY need to squirrel money for my trip but I NEED this Rey. Gotta support the girls when they make them....I'll get Phasma if they do an Ep VIII unmasked version.

Worst thing - my gut tells me that before SDCC - they're going to announce HT Luke also.

BTW Sideshow's also cranking out a whole 1/6 scale set of ESB Bounty Hunters, they sneaked Dengar today and their Bossk looks BAD ASS.

17. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I LOVE the bounty Hunters they've been doing. Sad thing is, they're the exacts same figures but with a few tweaks from 2012, but 70 bucks more expensive than those original figures.

I'm still waiting for a fricken Poe. Where is he dang it!

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I missed them the last time around. If I didn't have a big trip in October I'd be tempted to get Bossk. He was always my favorite bounty hunter - I loved his figure when I was a kid (he was a freebie mail in) I've always liked his weird lizardness.

Yeah where's Poe? But you know Hot Toys hasn't done an X-Wing Luke, it might be that Sideshow will be doing him since they've just developed the technology and such for the helmet's w/ Luke. Who knows.

I'm just thrilled that we're getting a bunch of humans and aliens again. I just get so bored w/ clones, although I have a feeling we'll be mobbed w/ them for Rogue One.

19. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Hot toys will reveal their TFA Luke! :eek:

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well that's what I'm speculating. Other than the fact that they already had her face mold, why else would they put the Rey out in the outfit she wears when she meets him? He's got to be coming.

21. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    They released a teaser image of her holding out he light saber, and you can see his left side and i went nuts lol.

Although I'm irritated that Luke is coming before Leia and Poe.

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I guarantee w/ Poe it's the helmet thing. I'm surprised they didn't go easy and give us a Finn-Stormtrooper already.

23. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    They've had a really hard time moving troopers actually. It's why we haven't gotten the Han either. They've had significant deep discounts on TFA troopers, so I'm not really surprised that they might not want to overproduce yet. As far as Poe, I'm surprised we haven't gotten a Resistance Poe even. But hey, I guess it's better for my wallet, lol!

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Everyone's overdone Clones - figures of all sizes. Yeah where's Resistance Poe? He'd be easy enough!

Humm I'm thinking I might need the Jawa 2-pack and use my rewards points on them. It would bring them down to $139. I'll do it after I'm back though - Rey and Finn will be in by then so I'll start building up more points again.

After I'm back from vacation in October I'll put Hot Toys Yoda, Resistance Rey, and TFA Luke (because I know he's coming) on pre-order.

25. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I've got Resistance Rey and Kylo in order now. Kylo was brought down to 134. Luke or Finn will be my next order, but it'll be a while. I'm planning on going to celebration Orlando, so I want to be able to save for that too.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.