main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Woohoo! I should have both Jyn's coming end of the month! (So long as Hot Toys doesn't have distribution issues...again.)

CaptainHamYoyo likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Dum...dum...dummmmmmmm....teaser

[​IMG]

CaptainHamYoyo and Gamma626 like this.
  3. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    YESSSSS!!!!! Finally!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Haha I knew that you'd be excited :)

Gamma626 likes this.
  5. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Hehe, it's only been two years! Finally! Very excited to add him to my collection!

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yeah I know. Most likely we'll get slammed w/ Poe figures now, X-Wing fighter, Ep 7 version, Ep 8 version...

This now means I'll need more Poe stuff. Plus side I can fill a shelf w/ BB-8 stuff also to display with him.

I'm not overly worried about Cassian either, remember they haven't even done a Krennic - you know that they'll have to do him at some point, I'm sure that Cassian will be available then and maybe Galen Erso also. It just kind of sucks that I'll have these beautiful Hot Toys Jyn and K-2SO figures and they only have the Cassian Hasbro Soap bottle version to stand next to :p

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Jedi Training Rey announced - no idea what's up w/ her stand - but she comes w/ PORGS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phasmus likes this.
  8. CaptainHamYoyo

CaptainHamYoyo Jedi Master star 2

Aug 18, 2011
    At last I have the mighty Chewbacca

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phasmus and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  9. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    I skipped the first Rey but this one I am definitely going to get. I really like the darker costume and hair down.

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Grrr Deluxe Jyn is being routed to a UPS store for signature, Imperial Jyn will be out for delivery tomorrow. So probably when I leave my house to go pick up Jyn #1 Jyn #2 will arrive [face_frustrated]

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well this is great, somehow my sister missed the UPS guy for BOTH of my packages and they're both being sent to different UPS pick up locations for pick up. GRRRRRR!

12. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I am sorry! That sucks! I hope you can get them soon.

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well I work during the hours that the places are open. My sister is going to pick them up on Wednesday morning for me. It sucks our drivers here are horrible they door dash - give you like 20 seconds to get to the door and our house is pretty big, our office where my sister works isn't close to the door and it takes a little time to get to the door (usually she'd dodging dogs who are under foot also.) Unless we happen to be in the living room and can spring to the door we're usually yelling at them as they're climbing back into their trucks.

I hate UPS. I've been marking that it's fine to leave the packages but they never do :(

14. CaptainHamYoyo

CaptainHamYoyo Jedi Master star 2

Aug 18, 2011
    Dang that stinks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My sister picked up one Jyn - so my Deluxe will be waiting for me when I get home tonight. I probably won't get my Imperial disguise one until Saturday. Grrrrrr

16. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I'm looking forward to pics!

17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Here's a preview

[​IMG]

18. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    She looks awesome! I am loving the costume!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    She comes w/ Soooooo much stuff. Look at this - Deluxe Jyn is a hoarder

[​IMG]

You can give her a billion different looks - w/ jacket and vest, without jacket and vest, with scarf, w/o scarf, just wearing shirt, or wearing jacket and rain poncho.

I can't figure out how her giant rifle is supposed to be assembled, or her stick. The instructions aren't clear and pieces don't match up to assemble them. Oh well.

I could use a whole second figure for displaying - one in her standard outfit, one in the poncho.

20. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Oh wow! She does come with a lot. That's an impressive set of accessories.

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I know the Deluxe Jyn comes w/ more stuff than I know what to do with. Sorry I'm behind on processing my pics. I've got my Imperial disguise Jyn also. I'll work on getting pics up of both this weekend.

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well my computer crapped out on me thanks to the latest Windows update getting corrupted so I'm having to completely reboot my computer - so Jyn pics will take a little longer.

Until then - Hot Toys is out to kill my wallet. I'm a sucker for intensely awesome stands and display items as add-ons.

【Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Darth Vader Collectible Figure 】
    “It is useless to resist.” – Darth Vader
    In Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Darth Vader attempted to convert Luke Skywalker to the dark side by luring the young Skywalker into a trap in the Cloud City of Bespin. In the midst of a fierce lightsaber duel with the Sith Lord, Luke faces the startling revelation that the evil Vader is in fact his father, Anakin Skywalker…
    Now Hot Toys is very excited to explore this iconic and memorable scene from the cinematic masterpiece and officially introduce the 1/6th scale Darth Vader collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back!
    The movie-accurate collectible figure features a newly crafted Darth Vader helmet with detachable outer helmet to reveal the back of Lord Vader’s battle damaged head, all-new body armor and sophisticatedly tailored leather-like body suit, LED light-up chest panel and belt boxes, an LED light-up lightsaber, a variety of interchangeable hands of Darth Vader’s iconic poses, and a Cloud City theme diorama figure base with light-up function!
    Search your feelings... you know you want this for your Hot Toys Star Wars collection! Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back 1/6th scale Darth Vader collectible figure will be firstly available at the "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" Official Shop by Hot Toys in Japan for pre-order, it is also available in selected markets. Check with your local distributor for details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phasmus likes this.
  23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Ok so I finally updated all of my photos of my 2 Hot Toys Jyn figures - got both the Deluxe and Imperial Disguise.

With K-2SO to show his scale.

[​IMG]

Imperial Disguise Jyn - Overall I really love the figure. I like that she's got her own gloves and boots which are giveaways that she's not an actual Imperial. Costume is nice, I like that it's got lots of fabric so it looks like something someone could actually wear and work in. Helmet replaces head. More photos HERE.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Deluxe Jyn - like I mentioned before she's a hoarder, comes w/ sooo much stuff.

Here are pics of her w/ her different looks. (Color correcting the pics was kind of hard, she's rather Monotone in color.) Figure had to have molded hair because you remove the top part to put her helmet/hat on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With Scarf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just vest

[​IMG]