main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I think they only posted the brand new items. I'm waiting for Hot Toys to officially put up their photos so we know exactly who all they are previewing. I would think Poe and some of the others they haven't released yet for pre-order should be there, they'll probably then go up for pre-order soon...Like Endor Luke/Leia.

2. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Full view of Leia - thanks to Rebelscum. With pretty much no accessories, she should be one of the cheaper figures.

EDIT - I see Endor Luke beside her, so he and Leia must still be in the pipeline.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    CaptainHamYoyo likes this.
  3. CaptainHamYoyo

CaptainHamYoyo Jedi Master star 2

Aug 18, 2011
    I wonder how easy or hard it would be to pop off the heads on these figures(without damaging them). Would love to see this head on the Hoth Leia body too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Right, that would look good. It's probably not bad, they all come w/ tissue around the neck, I always pluck the heads off to remove it.

5. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    [​IMG]

-starts hyperventilating-

wobbits and CaptainHamYoyo like this.
  6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    WHAAAATTTTT? OMG OMG OMG - most likely the white outfit, because it's ALWAYS the white outfit.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  7. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Bespin Leia is gorgeous- as usual.

Can't wait to see Padme!

8. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Whatever it is, I'll be getting it, lol.

9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Oh I know me too. I haven't had a custom made in the white outfit, they'll make her gorgeous. They MIGHT do the Mustafar outfit...but we'll have to see. *Anxious*

10. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I have a feeling it'll be the white outfit personally. I'm hoping it's the tatooine variant of it though, and not the arena. Either way I'm excited!

There's rumors they're doing a white outfit padme TBS 6" figure too!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I hope they give her the 2 outfits so you can swap them out. That's my best guess on what they'll do w/ her with the white costume.

Reports from SDCC - Clone Wars are coming back! I wonder if Hot Toys will do anything w/ the cartoon characcters or if Sideshow will jump in and rework their original CW figures.

I'm betting she's from Clone Wars - they didn't put her or other figures out until after the announcement. Bet she'll be wearing the costume that's on that poster that goes w/ the new Thrawn book. I hope so, my Clone Wars shelf needs more big figures on it!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  12. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I saw that clone wars announcement and freaked. Couldn't be more happy right now! All things prequels and Clone Wars is making me SUPER happy right now.

13. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I tried looking for the RSVP link on Sideshow but can't find it? Anyone have it?

14. CaptainHamYoyo

Aug 18, 2011
    New Hot Toys Maskless Vader

[​IMG]

Honestly, I think I like the headsculpt on my Sideshow deluxe version better, lol(looks more like Sebastian Shaw’s Vader/Anakin more IMO)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    wobbits and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yeah he's a 1/4 scale figure - he's going to be soooo expensive.

16. CaptainHamYoyo

Aug 18, 2011
    Ah, didn’t realize he was 1/4 scale, lol

17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sideshow just put up a video at Comic Con and announced a new figure that they just added - Skiff Guard Lando Calrissian! Woot! Woot!!!

[​IMG]

18. CaptainHamYoyo

Aug 18, 2011
    Awesome!!!

19. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I was hoping for a glimpse of that Padme...

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yeah I don't know what is up for that. Maybe they didn't have the prototype ready for SDCC and Sideshow jumped the gun w/ the announcement :confused:

From what I can tell w/ booth pics they have the Endor Luke there but not Leia. No sign of the Poe figure.

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    wobbits and CaptainHamYoyo like this.
  22. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yeah, that was super weird. Don't know what happened there. Then again, Crait Luke wasn't shown, and I've straight up seen that figure. Maybe NYCC reveals?

This years SDCC is 100% missing any new ST figures. Maybe TLJ batch didn't sell so hot. Lord knows they're still trying to clear out the TFA pieces.

23. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Wow! The detail with the hand and the removable mask. He would look really good standing behind an Anakin, Luke or Leia. I just think he might be too much for me to swing right now.

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Crait Luke (you mean TLJ Island Luke, right?) is now taking pre-order payments. I've already coughed up payment 1 for him, so he's going to be shipping this fall. Poe's never been up for pre-order, but I've seen him previewed at other Asian toy shows this year along w/ the Endor Leia.

I think they're just buried under all of the dozens and dozens of damned Marvel figures that they had to produce this year. SW is somewhat getting less attention as a result.

1/4 scale means he's 18" or possibly taller. He is awesome because he's fully posable, unlike the Sideshow Quarter Scale figures. I would really love him since I HAVE a bunch of assorted 18" scale figures, but almost $600 is way too rich for my wallet.

FYI got notice my TLJ Rey is on her way and will be here Monday....aka I'll probably have her by Thursday next week.

25. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Oh damn you are right, my mental view was off. 18" holy cow. I have no idea what I'd do with him but the articulation is tempting.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.