main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Evan, IN SW Starship minitures stopping production!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by GannorAton, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GannorAton

GannorAton Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2007
    Heard it from the guys there @ CQ. IF you have heard of the "Pirates" series of trading cards/board game, SW is going to start making their starship minitures requiring assembly. Have no idea how expensive or complicated as they will be to build but basically I'm happy I didn't waste my money on the starship sets.

You can go to cartoonnetwork.com and they will have a one-time downloadable coupon that will be good for a free demo pack of it.

Also found another awesome place that sells minitures, some Hobby store near the new Schnuck's on Green River and Lynch Road, they have a lot of stuff in there! (still partial to CQ though, plus they don't have any place to chat :p)

2. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    I really hope that this is just a rumor. It was my understanding that the cardoard "Pirates" style, I believe from WizKids, was themed more for kids. No choking hazard, less expensive alternative.

Where else can you get "The Wild Karrde" or Asaj Ventresses ship? HAsBRlow likes to stick w/proven ships or repaints. The usual suspects.

I think the hobby store you spoke of is Hobbytown USA. They used to have a big sci-fi selection at the one in Cincinnati.

For selection nothing beats Comic Quest, I think there selection of sci-fi models is bigger than H-USA'a.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.