Evan, IN SW Starship minitures stopping production!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by GannorAton, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GannorAton Jedi Knight

star 1
    Heard it from the guys there @ CQ. IF you have heard of the "Pirates" series of trading cards/board game, SW is going to start making their starship minitures requiring assembly. Have no idea how expensive or complicated as they will be to build but basically I'm happy I didn't waste my money on the starship sets.

You can go to cartoonnetwork.com and they will have a one-time downloadable coupon that will be good for a free demo pack of it.

Also found another awesome place that sells minitures, some Hobby store near the new Schnuck's on Green River and Lynch Road, they have a lot of stuff in there! (still partial to CQ though, plus they don't have any place to chat :p)
  2. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
    I really hope that this is just a rumor. It was my understanding that the cardoard "Pirates" style, I believe from WizKids, was themed more for kids. No choking hazard, less expensive alternative.

Where else can you get "The Wild Karrde" or Asaj Ventresses ship? HAsBRlow likes to stick w/proven ships or repaints. The usual suspects.

I think the hobby store you spoke of is Hobbytown USA. They used to have a big sci-fi selection at the one in Cincinnati.

For selection nothing beats Comic Quest, I think there selection of sci-fi models is bigger than H-USA'a.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.