main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends SW: Tales From Across the Stars

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by swwfanfichost, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swwfanfichost

swwfanfichost Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2005
    Hi, I moderate a group for a site called SW: Tales From Across the Stars...as well as being a free-form pbem sim, we encourage fan fiction writers to join up, create their own characters and write stories that are set in our futuristic expanded universe. Many of our members are not actual simmers or rpg players, they just like to create and write for characters, or to co-write with other members. You dont have to follow along with ant specific campaign or story-arc, you are free to create and write your own chars, just as long as it is set during the future/eu time line we have. I co-write with members in a sim/rpg fashion, but i also like to have other characters that I use to write about their adventures in this excitting future of SWs, because I am an avid SW fan fiction writer. Come on over and see what kind of characters we have adventuring in the galaxy and read some of the posts and see if you wouyld like to contribute to our SW galaxy with your own characters and fan-fictions to help broaden and expand our galaxy!!!

We are realy looking for some interesting character and stories that deal with a new Black Sun, Fleet commanders, Starfighter squads, Smuggler captians and their crews or special forces commando units....as well as Master jedi and their Padawans...

url: http://www.starwars-fanfix.net

or email with ideas and questions or thoughts: admin@starwars-fanfix.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.