1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Wash, DC SW: TCG League - Crazy Old Wizards

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dark_Jedi_Kam, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    For all of you that want to be part of the League, here are the details:

The league will play from 3:30 to 5:30 on
    Sept - 21, 28
    Oct - 5, 12, 19, 26

You don't have to come every week, but we need atleast 4 people each week to play. The first time you come it will be 5 dollars for the year. After that it's 1 dollar each week. In January, We will pay the five for the year again.

Promo cards - You will get two punch cards. The first set is Padme and Tyrannis. there is ten punches on each card. You get one punch each game, if you win you get a second punch. once you fill oth cards, you get two new cards for new promos.

Every one is welcome to come.
  2. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    First, I'd like to thank our intrepid leader for getting me yet ANOTHER obsession. Soon it will be theoretically possible to devote all my free time to SW related activities.

I'll try to make the games when I can - the rest of September is not very good for me, but October is looking pretty open. How does this league work? Do you just play as many games as possible in that time, or once you lose, are you done for the day?
  3. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We try to get as many games in as possible in the 2 hour time period. Just cause you lose, doesn't mean your out.
  4. JediShaLee Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes Master I understand and will comply(as
    much as my work schedule allows).
    By the way I had some more really neat cards at home.Will bring them by next time.I have been reading the instructions again and am sure that my skill will be more acceptable to one so talented as you!
    Oh,by the way I didn't get mugged on my way home so that was good. Ha! :)
  5. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes Kam, I have a new hobby thanks to you! Now if I could just memorize how to play! ;)
  6. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm yes, a new obsession. I don't know whether to thank Kam or hurt him. ;) I did go to Wizards at Springfield yesterday to get more cards... (They are the only place to get the Sith cards that I've seen so far.) I got a nifty foil Slave 1! I was very excited. Anyway, TK and I played some so I think I'm getting the hang of a it a little more. There are a few things that still confuse me (retreating, stacking, etc.) but I'm doing all right.
  7. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    you know that i'm challenging you to a rematch on Saturday.

JediShaLee got a Slave 1 too, It's not fair!! She's got a Yoda too!!!!!!!!!
  8. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    Im trying to get off every saturday, it all depends on the employees, but i will be there to learn how to play the 28th.
  9. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    I still don't have a Yoda, but I do have a few different Mauls and Maces so I'm ok for now... I realized that I now have 57/90 of the Sith cards and only 55/180 of the AOTC! I need to get more AOTC!
  10. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Val - which Mauls??

AT-AT - I hope you can make it. We need all the people we can get
  11. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    I have three different Mauls... I don't remember the letters but one of them was rare and I have two of it (I think).

Hope you can make it, AT! The more, the merrier! Plus we need at least 4 and I know I can't go three weekends in Oct.
  12. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Val, I have a B and 2 Ds. if it's an A or C, we need to talk. ShaLee got three to five cards for one card. number is no object
  13. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Judging by the pictures at the duelist site, I think I have 2 Ds, 1 B and 2 As. I also noticed that there's a Jocasta Nu card. Yuck! I cannot stand her! :D
  14. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I wish my sister was into Star Wars! I need someone to practice the game with or I'm never going to learn it!
  15. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Strange, I'm free all week, let's get together and play I emailed you my number.

Everyone should go to: http://www.rebelbasers.com/

register your self for the locator. maybe we can get more members that way.

Plus they have cool scansof the new ANH cards.
  16. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Kam, I didn't get an email... weird. i wonder if I mispelled it or something...

here it is again: darth_strangebehaviour@yahoo.com

:)

17. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, don't forget the U in behaviour... She had to get all European on us. ;)

18. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I did spell it wrong, and have resent it
  19. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I got it!

and yes never forget the U! :)
  20. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Let me bow down befor you for forgeting the U
  21. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    heehee, you don't have to. I forgive you this time. :)
  22. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    so do you want the Anakin card???

on this page: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=swtcg/article/aotcgameplayfaq#q1

there is alot of FAQ about the game, very helpful, and info about typos on certain cards
  23. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  24. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    There is never a need to ask her if she wants something Anakin, the answer is always YES!

And Tim, I do have a Maul A for you.
  25. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Strange - 1. can I call you Liz, 2 You have to come on Saturday to get it or if we play during the week

Val, I love you FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.