main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST SW:TFA Japan Promotion starts this month

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by soul8luos, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
    Kathleen Kennedy and Daisy Ridley to promote SW:TFA in Japan this month.
    "Star Wars" from Japan campaign start! The first word in the new heroine Tokyo
    April 22, 2015

Latest installment of the popular movie series that is co-published worldwide in December 18 the "awakening of Star Wars / Force", I was supposed to be to start a publicity campaign from Japan.  And British actress Daisy Ridley that have been handpicked to new heroine, series creator George said Kathleen Kennedy that was entrusted with the produce of new from Mr. Lucas came to Japan, decided to conduct a press conference in Tokyo this month the 30th . The fan events of "Star Wars" which was held in California on the 16th of this month, daisy from the main cast but was talk show, there was no question-and-answer session with the press. First new cast is a conference of the 30th to answer reporters questions. Because it is conceivable that the rush is reporters from each country, and is moving to secure a large venue in the distributor.  "Star Wars" is said to have produced under the influence in "The Hidden Fortress" Mr. Lucas is Akira Kurosawa of. Soredakeni Japan is a special place, seems chose to "PR launch of the earth" in the new. Worldwide attention gather to first word of the new heroine.
    Click to expand...​
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20150421-00000137-spnannex-ent
    Movie latest series "Star Wars / Force awakening" of the "Star Wars" (J · J · Abrams Director, December 18 published) British actress Daisy Ridley (age not disclosed) that play an example of the new heroine in But decided to first visit to Japan later this month. In addition, scene photos daisy play Ray was reflected is the first time in Japan.  Starting point for overseas promotional activities have become to Japan, to attend the kick-off meeting that takes place in the cinema complex in Tokyo on the 30th with Mr. producer Kathleen Kennedy (61).  The Daisy get questions from the press in public for the first time is this conference. On the day of other screenings of special video, and plans to speak like an episode of the audition of history and shooting. Because the whole picture of the work not yet been revealed, it is likely that the two of remarks attention from all over the world.​
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20150422-00000004-sph-ent

That Frozen market.

Dak Oolron, Lee_, Vib3s and 1 other person like this.
  2. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Is this a google translate? Sounds terrible in English.

Also what do they mean Age undisclosed just google it she is 23.

Nando likes this.
  3. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    why only her???[face_thinking]

nightangel likes this.
  4. Skaddix

Feb 3, 2012
    Because The Frozen Market, Main Lead, and come on like they send John only one of the 3 Leads u cant see his face of in the trialer (not an accident in my book) but A certain Mod has told me to avoid saying more.

5. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
    The Japanese media reported, Daisy Ridley and Kathleen Kennedy will visit Japan in April 30, to attend "Kick Off Meeting" event starting the TFA world campaign. They decided to start the campaign in Japan due to the fact that Star Wars was inspired by Kurosawa Akira's The Hidden Fortress. The event will be held in TOHO Cinemas, Roppongi Hills and includes TFA's first official press conference and TFA's special footage screening. Press from other countries will also attend the event. This will be the first time they answer questions from the press related to TFA

6. Skaddix

Feb 3, 2012
    Hmm interesting then no JJ and the Guys. As for what Star Wars is inspired by it has a few inspirations

7. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Hm, interesting! Seems a bit early to start promotional torus when we barely have any footage and no posters. I'm surprised it's kicking off so early.

Skaddix likes this.
  8. Nando

Nando Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2014
    I suffer with translator

9. Skaddix

Feb 3, 2012
    Dont we all Nando dont we all. Although English and Portuguese are still related so not as bad as English to Japanese

Nando likes this.
  10. Nando

Nando Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2014
    congratulations for the info. The force is strong with you.

11. vagabondarts

vagabondarts Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2015
    So we should be getting info on this screening tonight then? I'm pretty excited about what may come out of this.

12. Digladio

Digladio Jedi Master star 3

Jan 7, 2003
    Well, Thursday has been the magical day of the week when almost everything related to TFA has been announced or released.

vagabondarts likes this.
  13. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Special footage? Will that just be the teaser or something new I wonder.

The Hellhammer and vagabondarts like this.
  14. vagabondarts

vagabondarts Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2015
    I don't know but I'm excited for tomorrow!

15. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    It's actually Thursday in Japan now. So this should be happening in a few hours.

16. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    a very good question and why not the new big 3? I hope TFA doesn't feature a new big 1 + 2 support. [face_dunno]

starocean90 likes this.
  17. turnip white

turnip white Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2014
    Its strange only to send Daisy? Very strange, there is a hell of lot of cast both old and new [face_dunno]

Are we sure others are not there?

nightangel and starocean90 like this.
  18. WhiteDeath

WhiteDeath Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2015
    I hope we get some new info/photos/videos. After last weekend I don't know if I can wait another couple months for more TFA goodies.

vagabondarts likes this.
  19. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    turnip white Please use the "edit" function instead of double posting.

That being said, I wonder what sort of special footage they are refering to.

20. Alien Vanguard

Alien Vanguard Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2015
    Maybe it's the Japan Special Teaser which look something like this:

[/url]

21. ManaByte

Aug 20, 1998
    Daisy, Boyega, and Matthew Wood were in NYC earlier this week. Possible they were just doing ADR or maybe it's connected to this.

vagabondarts likes this.
  22. turnip white

Dec 3, 2014
    I've been told this before but for some reason it wont let me, it just leaves a blank box and it wont let me add text for some reason [face_dunno]

23. turnip white

Dec 3, 2014
    The Frozen market? What has that to do with Star Wars? :confused:

24. ManaByte

Aug 20, 1998
  25. Othini

Othini Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 6, 2012
    R2, you little beauty. And seriously, Kathy Kennedy is 40 years older than Daisy. She looks good. Daisy too, of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.