main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive SW: The Royal Force! Part I: The Skywalker Mutation

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Coruscant, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JANGOANTILLES

JANGOANTILLES Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Kimo Grrt
    Tatooine

Kimo Grrt stepped down the ship's docking ramp, pausing only for a moment as he took in the magnificence that was Mos Eisley's Central Spaceport Terminal. Supposedly there had been a time when only the lowest of the low would even dream of coming here...but that was long ago. This planet was now home to Princess Elda, the King's niece and that made it important. And that was precisely whom Kimo had come to see.

The well-dressed Felacatian scratched at the light fur on his arm with a claw as he scanned the area.

It's a damn hot place to be sure...

His thoughts were interrupted as he spotted a Praetorian officer up ahead. Had to be for him. Kelduff Geogorda had sent him here on a matter of business with the princess. He waved ahead to the Praetorian, hoping this was indeed his ride to the palace.

Tag: Any/None

2. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Kenos Ferula
    The Palace

Kenos grunted at the sound of Qatarin. The fool had the annoying quality of turning up during difficult times. Seeing as the man was under suspicion fir treachery to the throne, Kenos felt extremely disinclined to deal with him. He barked at the man.

"Qatarin, return to the Praetor Academy. You can speak with the King when he sees fit to allow it. He does not see fit, right now."

Kenos smiled slightly at the irony of his words, but kept his voice level. He glanced around the room in a quick sweep. Nothing that was easily noticeable, was missing, as he had figured. He would have probes check the room later, however. For anything and everything. As for now, his first priority was the King. He spoke softly into the man's ear.

"My King, it is Kenos. Grab hold of my arm. We must leave the palace. You may be in danger."

Kenos spoke into a comlink on his forearm.

"Palace Security, get a few sweepers down to the King's room. Also, see to it that Qatarin has left."

Kenos lead the old man to a stretch of the wall. It was below a great portrait of Luke the Father. He pushed the metal and a datapad pop out. He typed in his own password and the wall opened to reveal a secret passage. He ushered Morgus into it and shut it behind them.

Tag: Coruscant

3. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as King Morgus III, the Royal Palace: Secret Escape Passage

Morgus could only fret helplessly as Master Kenos prodded him the Father knew where. This was most irregular- a total violation of protocol! Either Kenos was taking some very liberal initiative or the Praetors were once again changing the rules behind the King's back. Morgus was going to protest, but never before had he felt more abandoned by the Force. He was just so utterly, pitifully helpless! So he resorted to using his voice... let alone the Force, Morgus came from a line of kings and queens. As tinny as his voicebox had become these past few years, he still summoned as much of his majesty and command as possible.

"How dare you touch your Royal Highness in such a manner!" Morgus spat. He didn't like speaking to Kenos like this, a man he had a father-son relationship with, but in the end, they were still a king and his inferior. He groped for the wall and continued. "This is most irregular, you oaf. Would you like for me to see you replaced? Maybe even have your head on the way out? As a warning to any future Captains of the Guard that might fancy prodding me around?"

Morgus paused, then decided to add the cherry.

"Mayhap I'll mount your head on the wall outside my bedroom! Complete with that horned helmet you like so much...."

Once again, Morgus realized how vulnerable he was. Even though the thought was repulsive, he hoped that if worst came to worst, the PO had somehow taped all the Palace's secret passages. Kenos was like a son, but he was a Praetor first, and it didn't take a king to know that a rift was forming.

And that would be his own damn fault. After the iron-fisted reign of Han II, Morgus III had called for a relaxation of the tenseness between Skywalkers and Praetors. Now, these Praetors were getting too high a sense of themselves... Morgus had been too soft. Perhaps he really should behead Kenos! Just as an example. He would throw in the Director and Grandmaster for good measure.

Morgus stopped in his tracks and his thoughts. He couldn't see it, but he heard Kenos stop, too.

If the Force has abandoned me so... how vulnerable am I to being read like a book?

The thought made Morgus shiver. If Kenos had been looking within these past few moments.... Morgus reached into his robes, quick for a diseased human, slow for a Force user. He withdrew his ligthsaber- not the Kingsaber, but the one given him when he turned 19. He couldn't see it, but the blade ignited red.

"You go back to the bedroom, now." Morgus ordered. "Send Prince Kane for me here when the Palace is sweeped."

TAG: NickLitYouAFlame

4. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    The Palace

Kenos took a sharp step back. His master, in his vulnerable state was overreacting. He must be forgetting that Kenos had been told of the passages through the Palace upon his promotion. It was customary for the Captain of the Royal Guard to lead his liege away from danger. Morgus himself had been worried that that was what was going on.

However, because the man before him was so desperate, it made him unpredictable. Kenos moved around him and spoke.

"As you wish, my Lord. I will send for Kane."

He exited the tunnel and shut the door again. Kenos was frustrated. He didn't understand why his Master was acting so strange. Could it be fear? He was afraid, but did it make him so brash? Kenos touched his arm. He spoke into the comm.

"Send for Kane, to the King?s chambers. The King wishes to see Prince Kane."

Kenos, faintly aware of Qatarin's presence, frowned. He had told the man to leave. Why was everything going to hell today? Kenos walked out of the room and down the hall. He would be able to meet, Kane, as he made his way to the King?s room, as he talked to Qatarin.

Kenos opened the door lightly and walked out, finding himself face to face with the Praetorian Grandmaster. The man, three years his junior, was staring expectantly.

"May I help you, Qatarin?"

[Tag: Alexanderlagrande, Coruscant]

5. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as King Morgus III, the Royal Palace: Secret Escape Passage

Morgus, still blind, had cradled himself into a damp, little alcove. He knew from memory that this passageway was dark... only those well trained in detection would be able to sense him in his hiding spot.

It must've been at least an hour since Kenos returned to the bedroom. Morgus felt awfully weak. In getting him to safety, Kenos had forgotten about the medical staff.

He heard footsteps. Morgus tried desperately to sense who it was. But he didn't need to. After he blinked twice, his sight returned. He could a shadow coming close- it would flash over a small spot of light against the wall. Not a moment later, Morgus's edlest son, Kane, startled him as he bent down directly to where he was and offered a hand.

"Father," Kane said, "take my hand. I'll get you up, on your two feet."

Morgus jerked back the sleeve of his nightrobe and grasped his son's hand. Kane pulled him up like he weighed no more than a feather.

In what little light there was, Kane had a stunning resemblance to Luke the Father. He had been renowned for it as a child and teenager. All the facial features were the same... all except the eyes. The eyes were of a brown almost orange. Right now, in this light, Morgus could see how it easy to mistake Kane's eyes for that oranger side.

"My sight's returned." Morgus said.

"I know." Kane said.

Morgus looked at his son quizzically, then remembered a moment later that the Force had not abandoned Kane. Nope. Just him, the King, Morgus.

"Has the Palace been swept?"

"The Captain does an admirable job, m'Lord father."

"Let's be on our way back, then." Morgus started walking back to the bedroom, but Kane caught his elbow.

"You're not going back, father."

Morgus stared at his son. He snapped his elbow out of his grip and scowled.

"What's this about?" He asked icily.

"The Netherworld wants you." Kane said. "I know. I know about your dream. You were supposed to pass on, earlier. But you didn't. You refused."

Morgus gaped.

"You... you have no idea..." He said, trying to find the utmost best way to reproach his son.

"Father, I have all the ideas. And the Force is with me."

Morgus raised his right hand and smacked Kane across the jaw.

"You have no idea." Morgus repeated. He didn't know exactly why he said it, but he sensed in this one moment of clarity... this one moment of the Force returning to him... that there was an inherent truth to the notion. And he sensed something else-

Something bright and orange flashed. Kane's lightsaber! Morgus reflexively ignited his own, and now the passageway glowed red and orange.

"Don't be impulsive, boy." Morgus scorned with all the command of royalty and, now, the power of the Force.

"But I'm not," Kane said, raising his lightsaber to chest level, "I've been waiting for the opportune window... for a very long time. It has come."

"I'll make short work of you." Morgus snapped.

"You are feeble." Kane said. His calmness was disturbing. "Even now, when the Force returns to give you a fighting chance, this will not be a duel. It will be an execution."

"And it will be your head!" Morgus retorted.

Kane's attack was effective and almost undetectable. Morgus lay, moaning, on the floor of the passage.... both of his legs lay several feet away. Kane kicked his lightsaber out of reach and stood over him, the end of the orange blade hovering inches above his nose.

"My Kane, my son..." Morgus said, "remember the fountain you liked so much? I would take you there... told you to be like the water of the fountain... taking the shape of whatever is around it... so you could be the greatest warrior in the galaxy... and now here you are. Greatest warrior in the galaxy. You know it. I know it. The Praetorians know it. Everyone in the galaxy knows. But now, I have but one regret."

Kane took a while... ages.... to reply, but when he did, said, "And what is that?"

"I wish I groomed y

6. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Prince Luke Skywalker
    Entertainment District

Luke thought about what he would want to do next. The best part about being out without 'being' the prince was he could go somewhat unnoticed without having a full team of bodyguards dressed in praetorian armour and the rest of that fanfare. He realized there needed to be precautions but sometimes a guy, prince or not, needed to have some freedoms.

Having the benifits of the force just made it that much better when one had those freedoms. Luke headed towards another of the thousands of gambling and entertainment establishments in the area, the Luck Bucket. While not amongst the more famous establishments it fit the category for Luke's intended mischeif for the evening.

Luke aimed for the entrance, no guards at this establishment were checking clothing and such so it made for an easy target. Luke continued through and stopped for a moment at the displays of various shows and entertainments planned for the next few days. He grew bored and moved deeper, into a massive multistoried room filled with slot machines. There was a constant syphony of cheers from those who won, angered shouts at unlucky machines and more.

He noticed and picked a row of in use machines, forty machines long. He sensed in advance what he needed to do, and found the parts inside the machines prior to creating his fun. The jackpot was at one million, seven hundred and seventy-two thousand, nine hundred twenty-four. He slowly stretched out his concentration, while outwardly acting like he was watching as if to judge which machine he thought best. He waited until all the machines were spinning before stopping the wheels on them as one. Up and down the row the images on the wheels read strait sevens. As one the jackpot alarm went off on every one of the machines in the row at the exact same time, attracting a hustle and bustle from everyone in the massive chamber.

Someone dressed in fancy clothing rapidly appeared, apparently the manager of the floor, his mouth and eyes wide with shock. Nearly everything was drowned out by the cheering of the gamblers who had just won and the jackpot alarms going off. The machines were checked and when no bugs were found the worker shrugged at the manager.

Andre left quickly with a smirk on his hidden face. He had just made forty peoples days and at a cost of one man's day. Certainly not a bad exchange. Exiting the building Luke thought of where to go next, perhaps he would visit Naomi. The thought of seeing her made him happy but if he showed up as anyone else than Prince Luke he was just as likely to be regarded a security threat.

Perhaps he should head back to the palace... No. It wasn't often he was able to escaped unnoticed and he changed his coarse for a turbolift. Opening the satchel upon entering a darkened corner behind one of the buildings he changed into a set of fashionable middle class wear, but kept the hooded cape on. A few minute later after changing he found hiself exiting a turbolift in the mid levels, somewhere he could never have gone even with a full bodyguard in his 'official' life.

He was still in the entertainment district, just farther down. He began to seek out a nightclub, one of the darker ones with fog effects preferably, they had a less chance of him accidently being found out...

Tag:(whoever the guy following me is)

7. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    IC: Dray Artha
    Coruscant- Outlander Club

A shiver ran up Dray's spine. He shot an offensive glance into his glass.
    Just because it's free doesn't mean it's good, he thought. The murky brown liquid swirled with an inner smoke that reminded Dray of paint in water.
    Maybe it is paint.
    Paint or not, whatever was in it must not have been meant for human consumption. Feeling like he needed an offensively fresh breath of air, Dray made his way outside and stood across the street from the entrance of the club. The line to get in had died down some now that the grand prize had been won, but that just meant the people who remained were the wild ones. The ones who really wanted to get in. Dray was always surprised by the variety of garments on display outside clubs like the Outlander, and he was usually amazed by the sheer physics of what some people wore.
    That's why Dray was was a little amused when what caught his eye wasn't the garish costume of a socialite, but rather an incidental glint of light reflected off the inside of a sleeve. Dressed in a blue hooded cloak, the guy looked a little like a rich kid who got his credit card cut off and was running away from home. What was odd about him was that most rich kids didn't have laserswords. At least, Dray thought it was a lasersword. He had to watch the guy discreetly, but after a couple of seconds Dray was sure that what he saw was a lightsaber.
    Even if it wasn't, the rich kid was still hiding it like it was.
    The second thing Dray liked to keep to himself was his own lightsaber, and although there was a chance the other guy's was just a family heirloom like his was, when the planet you're on is crawling with Skywalkers there's a good chance you'll run into one.
    Dray got the bright idea to try to talk to the guy. It might have been the paint talking, but he figured taking one out couldn't be too hard, especially if he was stupid enough to wander around alone at night on Coruscant.
    Briskly, Dray made his way up behind the Skywalker and tapped him on the shoulder.
    "Hey buddy, uh, I'm trying to find this place... the Snapping Septoid, you know where it is?"
    Dray thought it was the kind of question someone unfamiliar with the area might ask a passerby. The Snapping Septoid used to be located next door to the Outlander but it had closed down years ago. It didn't matter if the Skywalker knew that or not, as long as he didn't brush Dray off.

TAG: Yuul Shamar

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Entertainment District

"Hey buddy, uh, I'm trying to find this place... the Snapping Septoid, you know where it is?"

Luke stopped. He turned to face the man who had asked the question. "I'm afraid I don't, I usually party over at the Dark Lagoon, but it closed recently so I'm looking for a new place to hang out. Sorry."

Luke's face remained hidden but his visible body language remained that of his 'role' for the most part except for one small bit. It was the way he held his upper posture and head movements, they had that slightly disguised but still visible upper class look to them, one that a rich parent would teach their children, honed to such a degree at a young age that not even military drill training would shake it entirely.

Most wouldn't spot it, but those skilled in reading people would...

Tag: Dray Artha, (the guy trailing me)

9. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as the Follower, Entertainment District, Coruscant

He was a man of the shadows. As such, he always positioned himself discreetly. Just another Mr. Anonymous of a bunch of sheep milling around the district. This was his great skill in the Force. Stealth. Non-detection. Virtual invisibility.

But the Follower was watching. He lifted his wrist, glanced at the Praetor ring on his finger, and spoke to the comlink.

"The Skywalker is located. Speaking to unknown target."

He waited for the response. Meanwhile, he tapped the shoulder of someone passing by him. It was a large, stocky man and he appeared highly impatient. "What?" The man said.

The Follower threw a punch, but with none of the power of the Force, and the two of them fell to the ground to brawl around.

Complete.... utter.... discreetness.

TAG: Prince Luke, Dray Artha

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for delay, I was waiting on something but forgot what it is...

Luke turned after telling the guy he didn't know where the thing he was looking for was and saw a brawl happening out of nowhere.

"Hey! Break it up!" The voice betrayed another something, it had the tone not of one merely issuing an order, but of one that expected it carried out instantly, and was used to it happening that way.

Luke moved slightly closer, attempting to haul one of the men away from the other, physically though, not with the force.

Tag

11. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    IC:Qatarin

"Yes you may, I wish to see the King...If that's possible."He said with obvious in his voice.
    "If you would be so kind to let me in."He said trying to walk by him.

TAG:Nick

12. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    ***Kane Skywalker is still up for grabs for three more days.***

IC as Prince Kane, the King's Quarters (bedroom, antechamber, bathroom, etc...)

Kane stepped out of the bedroom to find Captain Ferula and Grandmaster Qatarin in a dispute. With all the weight of Royalty and the power of the Force, Kane spoke like a star cruiser crashing in on their argument.

"Where is the King?" He asked the Captain. "What did you do with him, you little Praetor-herder?"

Before Ferula could answer, Kane scanned the antechamber and got a sense for how many people, and of what loyalties, were in the King's Quarters. There were far more Praetorians than Skywalkers. That could be a problem. While Ferula would go off in search of the King, Kane would use his comlink and summon more Skywalkers. This could get nasty, but someone had to take the blame. Kane had no delusions about the loyalty of the Captain's men. They worshipped him with every respect and devotion. It was too great a test to risk if Kane had to bring them to the point of arresting their own leader.

TAG: Kenos Ferula, Qatarin

13. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    The King's Chambers

Kenos stared dumbly at the prince. Was he accusing him? Kenos had sent for Kane. Why would he want the prince to come if he had done something to his father? Kenos glanced around at what Kane was studying. It looked like he was counting the number of people in the room. Did the heir to the throne intend to cause a scene? Kenos spoke softly, to his liege?s son.

?The King called for you, Prince Kane. He will still be in the wall.?

Kenos figured that Kane would understand, as all of the Skywalkers knew of the secret passages. He kept his gaze upon the prince. He was acting extremely strange.

Tag: Coruscant and Alexanderlagrande

14. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    IC: Dray Artha
    Coruscant

As it happened, Dray was given the brushoff by the Skywalker as a fight broke out in the street. Common enough around bars, Dray probably would have ignored it if the Skywalker hadn't gone and tried to break it up. If he was ever going to get a chance to shoot the wizard, Dray figured he should probably try to get in the kid's good graces first. That meant getting involved in the fight and probably getting a black eye, and not the kind that made you look mysterious.
    Resigning himself to his temporarily unattractive future, Dray tossed himself on the brawler not being manhandled by a Skywalker and tried to keep him away from his majesty and the other, much larger, fighter.
    "Alright, buddy. Let's just calm down for a second" Dray said, keeping the guy pinned to the ground. "I'm sure whatever happened was just a misunderstanding."

TAG: Prince Luke, Follower

15. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: By the way, I'm assuming the one that Dray is grabbing is the follower.

The guy he had been pulling off the other continued struggling, but thanks to Luke's slightly force augmented strength Luke managed to hold him firmly.

Then out of nowhere the guy that had been asking for directions jumped on the other brawler, pinning him and trying to calm him down. Why had he jumped in? Skywalker thought. Luke was using the force to send calming emotions into the guy he had in a firm grip, preventing him from going after the other guy.

Tag

16. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    Apadamek Thavas
    ((yes i'm back))

Apadamek sat in a restaurant smoking a thick Cigarra, he owned this place, it was his base of operations. Cliche yes, but he enjoyed the atmosphere, he was always good at the restaurant business, people liked him and he was able to run it well. He'd heard news around that the king wasn't taking too many social calls. An interesting turn, perhaps someone had tried to take the throne without waiting for the old man to die.

He blew a cloud of smoke, he wore his yellow armor as always, he didn't want to be taken out early either. However he had business in the back of the restaurant, he stood and looked around before walking to the back. Two men who worked for him held a bloodied arcona between them, they looked at him and he nodded to them, before crouching to the bloodied arcona.

"hey there Telz" he said smiling slightly, a small buzz came from the bloodied mess. He looked down before back at the Arcona "Now Telz i'm a man who likes to make a bet, and many of my friends like to make bets too, but my friends don't like it when you make the odd's higher then they are and then keep the extras." He clapped his hands to keep the Arcona's attention "Now Telz, its not that your not a bad earner, hell i wouldn't have minded if this business wasn't about morals. You know what i'm talking about, i'm talking about friendship, i'm talking about character, i'm talking about.....ethics." He stood and pulled a blaster "You just don't have those ethics Telz."

A flash in the back of the restaurant was the final thing anyone saw of the bookie Telz.

Tag:Anyone, GM.

17. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Naomi Geogorda
    Geogorda Residence

Naomi Geogorda sat upright in the soft chair that she had place in front of the lone mirror in her room, brushing her long golden hair, making sure that she looked as beautiful as she could for Luke, the man she loved and whom she was supposed to be meeting in the Entertainment District today. She had already turned down her friends in favor of Luke, because with him, time seemed to stop for her.

Her family was gone for the day, so all was quiet in the Geogorda Residence. Once Naomi was done with her hair, she put the brush down on the wooden surface in front of her and got up from the chair. Wrapping her porous white shawl around her shoulders, she left her room, and then her home. She headed off to the Entertainment District to meet her prince.

Tag: Coruscant, Yuul_Shamar?

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Luke Skywalker

Luke realised as the struggle continued that he was becomming involved in a scene, and thus drawing unnessecary attention to himself. He hauled the one brawler he had grabbed off into the shadows, away from the other that the stranger had grappled, and shoved him into a maintenaince doorway. He shut it and set it to open after ten minutes had passed.

Keeping to the shadows in an attempt to avoid followers Luke began heading back up to the higher levels of the entertainment district as he realized his planned meeting with Naomi was soon. He dusted of his clothes before changing back into his wealthier person disguise, more at home in the upper entertainment district as he put the middle class one in the satchel. Despite his disguise he knew Naomi would be able to spot him, she always had been able to after all.

He entered the block they had agreed to meet at and began to search, he could hardly wait, her presence seemed to fuel him with a spirit that even the force lacked.

Tag: Naomi, Follower, Dray

19. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: NPCing Princess Elda here, if that's all right...

IC: Tessaria Skywalker
    Palace, Mos Eisley, Tatooine

"Mother, are you ready to go?" Tessaria asked as she entered her mother's private quarters. Finally managing to get her lightsaber clipped to her belt, she looked up and was surprised to find Elda bent over her desk, sifting through the clutter of holodisks and datapads. Already Tessaria could see what was coming.

"Tess, I'm sorry, I have a meeting today," Elda said, giving her daughter a sympathetic look. "Maybe some other time."

"Mother! You said we'd go out today!" Tessaria groaned, sinking into a chair in front of the desk. It seemed to happen a lot: whenever they made plans for any sort of mother-daughter outing--such as today's planned lunch and shopping trip--somthing came up, and they were forced to postpone. Sometimes they managed to make up for it--most times they didn't.

"I know, Tess, but I misread the agenda for today and thought the meeting was set for tomorrow," Elda explained. When the younger woman made no reply, she continued. "You can still go by yourself, you don't need me to go everywhere with you. Force knows you outgrew that years ago."

"It's not the same thing," Tessaria told her mother.

"Tessaria, just go, okay? You need to get out of this palace once in a while, now go out and have a good time for the both of us." Tessaria did not argue, but was still frowning when her mother pulled her up from the chair and quietly shooed her from the room. "Be sure you take a guard with you," was the last thing Elda said before retreating to her chambers and closing the door.

For a few moments, Tessaria considered staying home, but finally decided to go out anyway. Quickly locating a Praetorian guard to go with her, she left the palace and headed into the city.

Tag: Mos Eisley?, no one

OOC: Sorry if that kind of stunk, I'm having issues with my muse lately and I didn't know what to post.

20. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Naomi Geogorda
    Entertainment District; Coruscant

Naomi nearly shouted out Luke's name when she spotted his disguised figure, but then caught herself. Best not to draw attention and possibly blow his cover. Instead, she merely ran up to him, and when she was close enough, said his name and wrapped her arms tightly around his stomach, her head resting on his shoulder.

"I've missed you."

Tag: Yuul_Shamar

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Entertainment District

As Luke looked for Naomi he felt a tingle run down his spine, but not one of danger. He spun and found himself embracing Naomi, and that sense of spirit surged through him as it happened.

"I've missed you."

Luke smiled as her head rested on his shoulder, "I missed you too." he replied softly. The two drew looks from those that passed by, but those eyes quickly moved on, it was just another cute young couple to them. Time seemed to stand still for the two, if only for the moment. Luke brushed aside Naomi's hair, giving her a soft kiss on her cheek before pulling away for a moment, a smile on his face.

"I have something for you."

Tag: Naomi, possibly follower, Dray

22. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Prince Kane Skywalker, the Palace

"I looked for him," Kane said, "exactly where you said he was supposed to be."

Kane's eyes bored into the Captain's, unblinking.

"He is gone. My father is gone. Where is he, captain?"

More Skywalkers had arrived. They now had the upper hand in numbers.

TAG: Nick, Alex

Anne: I'm confused, is your character in Mos Eisley or Coruscant? I know you make explicit reference to the Palace, but I assume then this is a palace in Mos Eisley, for Skywalker visitors, vacationers?

23. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Sorry, she's in Mos Eisley. I was going by JANGOANTILLES's post (bottom of page 1), where his character is on Tatooine, which is now home to Princess Elda, who he has a meeting with, so I assumed Elda lived there (or at least spends a large portion of her time there). He also mentions a palace: hoping this was indeed his ride to the palace. If you want Tessaria some other place, I can work out something else...

24. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Ah, I see! Confusion gone!

No, no, that's perfectly fine. You don't need to change anything. :)

25. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    The King?s Chambers

Kenos stared right back at the Prince. He was, indeed, acting strange. It sounded as if he was accusing Kenos of treason. Why, he was truly unsure of. He was implying that Kenos was behind the sudden disappearance of their ruler. Kenos frowned.

?Are you suggesting that I have done something? I left him in the passage, as he asked. He called for you and now here you are, but you never passed through this way. Which would mean that you came through the hidden hallway in my Master?s quarters. You should have seen your father there. So, the question falls to you. Where is King Morgus??

Kenos was becoming heated. His temper was rising and so was the number of Skywalkers. Kenos couldn?t help, but feel that Kane was up to something. He narrowed his eyes to match that of his new adversary.

Tag: Coruscant and Alexander

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.