main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY SW Toy Show March 16 - GUEST NEWS!

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by grey_starr, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    HUGE NEWS!

Anthony Forrest is coming this weekend to the 80's Toy Expo in Burliinton! he is the Sandtrooper who got fooled by Obi-wan. THE "Move along" Sandtrooper!

1/2 of what he makes in "sales" will go to a Charity of the 501st Canadian Garrisons choosing...

http://www.80stoyexpo.com/

(About 1 1/2 hours from the border - you'd pass it on the way to Toronto)

2. Solo42986

Solo42986 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 4, 2002
    I got to be his table helper for a shift Sunday morning at CIV, he's a real nice guy!

3. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    He was a great guy! I spent quite a bit of time with him... I stood over his shoulder for "background" since my costume is being a Sandtrooper... Was a great story hearing how it was Sir Alec Guinness that made it so he was in the armour! totally unplanned...

This event is getting bigger every year... and more and more young kids coming!

By shear coincidance there was a young boy's birthday party in the hotel... Star Wars themed... so we all got together and crashed the party... They were blown away!!! one little trooper was telling me how he plays "me" (the Sandtrooper) in the video game he plays... awesome! :D They were all in Star Wars costumes, so cute...

4. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Great news Dan, I'm sorry to have missed it!

5. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Sounds like a good time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.