Abq SW TV Series'

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ObeyTheFist, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    Now that its been confirmed that there will be a live action and an animated series. I figure why not discuss. I have seen lots of people wanting to see more about between Episodes 3 - 4. Some say it will be after ROTJ and deal with the Solo kids and some say KOTOR era. I guess its hard to say what it will be able.

IMDB. com page for the sieres states: Plot unknown: Will most likely focus on new characters and be set between Episode III and Episode IV.

SPOILER!!!

:0

:0

And supposibly Amy Allen - who plays Aayla Secura - said that her character didn't actually die in the movie and that she has talked to Lucas about being in the TV series. Which would make sense since we saw he shot once but not killed completely.

2. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Well, supposedly, the animated series will be more of the Clone wars, but probably not focused on Anakin or Obi-wan. I want more Clone Trooper action!

And the live action/CGI series is supposed to be set between 3 and 4.

And if Aayla ain't dead, I'll eat my hat. No Jedi could take a constant barrage of blaster fire to the back and live.

3. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah I have no idea. All i have heard is that Amy was telling people her character doesn't die inthe film...
  4. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I had heard that it will take place between 3 and 4, but will have all new characters. I saw that in a BBC interview with George Lucas. I don't care when it takes place I'm just excited for new Star Wars stuff every week.
  5. ZUBBZERO77 Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's actually set during the Mandalorian years, when formidable supercommandoes ruled the Galaxy. Jango Fett was adopted and raised by the legenday Mandalorian warriors. The Jedi destroyed this dangerous force, but Jango survived and this is were his adventures begin. New characters will be introduced and other we already know about, like Jango Fett, will make their appearance. This is were we see the birth of one of the galaxies most ruthless Bounty Hunters, before he is recruited by Darth Tyranus as the clone-source for the Kaminoan's secret clone-army project.

I bet I had you all DROOLING...lol
    TK-7911
  6. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    That would make an awesome series, though!
  7. cyndilt76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    i would watch anything with aayla--- i love her, she's so cool-- i want to do a twi'lek costume too!!!
  8. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
  9. KidPlagueis Jedi Padawan

I hope it's between EP3-EP4 that would be soooo cool!!! I'd love it!! Hey what's this bout that blue twi'lek still being alive, I'd agree she couldn't survive that. As much as I'd like to see her in the TV Series, unless it's before EP3 then she shouldn't be in it. I think she should've died in EP3...cuz that would screw up the whole "Balance to the Force" thing eh? Anyways I'm excited to see what this is all about! Until then, you can find me at the theatre with my popcorn and EP3 ticket!
  10. propgeek1701 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree I would love to see Aayla Secura in this series. And Cyndi, you would make an awesome Twi'lek. Heyyy! YOU should be in this series! Wish I knew how to do those appliances. Does anybody know what kind of organs are contained in those damn things, anyway?

-propgeek
  11. black_8ight Jedi Knight

star 3
    As much as I love Aayla and think it would be great to see more of her, I think it would be a stretch for them to try and pass off the not dead thing. I mean she got shot in the back a few rounds THEN they popped a few more while she was down just to make sure. Those Clone Troopers were thorough with that Jedi scum.
  12. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4

"Star Wars creator George Lucas told a conference that he will turn his attentions more to television projects, including two Star Wars-themed series, Variety reported. Lucas made the comments in a keynote talk at the annual Siggraph computer graphics conference and tradeshow. 'My life's too short to become a film studio,' he reportedly said.

Lucas added: 'Lucasfilm is going more into television, but it's not a vision I'm running, either as executive producer or by laying out the groundwork.'

The first series is a 3-D animated Clone Wars series that will be made at Lucas Animation's Singapore facility. He said he'll start scouring Asia for talent and try to build up 3-D animation there. In his proposed Star Wars live-action series, he said: 'We're going do something that would normally cost [$20 million-$30 million] and try to do it for $1 million.' Lucas said he'll shoot the series on a Sony digital camera system that anyone can buy at an electronics store."

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.