main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW TV Show....

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by cinemafreak, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    What I've heard is that it will deal with a somewhat face character. My hope is that Aayla Secura survives the massacre and flees. The show could focus on her attempts to convince others to join her, thus creating the Rebellion.
    The show is supposed to take place between Ep3-4, and we all love to look at Amy Allen. I think its perfect. Deal with the occassional fight (once every other ep or so) have some dogfights between planets, and you can celebrate her victories, and wince at her defeats/narrow misses.

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Good idea, cinemafreak, but from what I'v seen and heard I dont think Aayla will survive.

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I think it would be cool to see Vader going around the Galaxy mopping up the Jedi's that are still left (of course I'm partial to Vader). You could have a guy (me) dress in the Vader suit, get James Earl Jones to record the voice, and there you have the new TV show.

Or

How about Bail Organa (possibly a look-a-like), Mon Mothma (possibly another look-a-like), and Gram Bel Iblis (sp?), starting the rebellion, going from planet to planet trying to recruit. Sending in their rebels on covert ops, a couple of space battles, add in a couple of special episodes like a run in w/ Boba Fett, a young Han Solo, of course every now-and-then, the droids. Something like that.

Just my thoughts

Kevin H.
    Archangel

4. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Boba Fett deals with the death of his father, on a very special episode of.....

I don't know, man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.