main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX SW @ Walmart?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by starbuck92, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Hello all! Just wondering if we are going to be meeting up at any of the Walmarts that are going to be doing the "48 Hours of the Force" this weekend? I think Lisa mentioned something about it at the meeting last weekend.

2. bustergundam

bustergundam Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2004
    I will be going to the location at DeZavala and I-10, becuase that is closest to my job and I will be working that night. I get off at 11pm. Speaking of which if anyone wants to stop by my restaurant that night... It is located accross the street from AMC 24 in the same building as california pizza kitchen and pier 1.

p.s. I just saw the imperial inspection lego set at toys r us. pretty cool. I am thinking that nobody else here appreciates lego as much as I, sad, very sad.

3. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    I will be at that walmart also, it's just close to my house.

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow is the big day for the toy release!!! Let's meet at Chipotle across from the AMC Huebner Oaks movie theater at about 10:00pm. It is in the same building as Pier 1 and California Pizza Kitchen. Then we will head over to Wal-Mart at I-10 and DeZavala for toys and pictures!

Ok, so once again: Chipotle across from Huebner Oaks at 10:00pm, and over to Wal-Mart at I-10 and DeZavala at about 10:30ish. If you need to contact me, please email me at jedigroupie@hotmail.com or call me on my cell phone.

See you there!
    Lisa

5. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I'll be at Wal-Mart at DeZavala as well!

6. DARKMETHOD

May 18, 2004
    i'll see ya'll there. can i ask a favor? if anybody gets a kit fisto and don't want it, i'll take it. :)

7. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Was definitely a good time tonight seeing everyone there (Sandra, Mom, Lisa, Marselles, Dave and his wife and son, Dan and his son and Rita.

Carlos !! - wrong place my brotha but buzz me tomorrow and we can meet up on Sat or Sun.

I guess I will be seeing some of you in the morning at the same Walmart for the 48hrs of tha Force thingy.

If anyone finds a Clone Commander, SAVE ME ONE !!!

Laterz

John

8. DARKMETHOD

May 18, 2004
    well i hit it good, wind up going to a diffrent walmart. i hit target also and got the lava vader and arc 170. here's a pic from my wal mart spree.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODU2MDY4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

9. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I got exactly what I was looking for. I got me the Unleashed Anakin and Obi-Wan. They're dueling each other with the lava flowing around them. They fit together nicely. They're sweeeeeeet!

I wanted the Grievous Unleashed but my money was limited. Some other time then. It was fun seeing everyone, and special apologies to Mom. I was only kidding about the senior citizen thingy. You, my dear, are special to me!

Later Gators, gonna go pretend with my Unleashed figures now.....

10. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    I'm content with my stash... Picked up a few action figures (including the Unleashed versions of Anakin, Obi-Wan and Grievous), a couple of books, the Walmart Early Bird, and way too many bags of candy. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to suffer through more than a few toothaches after all of this is said and done.

11. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    The last time I was at Target on Blanco and 1604, there were still some Lava Vaders on hand - just in case some of you missed out . . .

And Chingo loads of Early Bird GC's at Walmart on 1604 and 281

Laterz

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.