main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL SW Weedend Report

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Back from SW weendend at MGM. Boy are we tired...went from opening until almost close on Sat. Saw a lot of great characters
    and had a great time...met FF from Boston, New York and Pittsburgh....unfortunately, missed the FF group from Atlanta. The badge idea from Dex of the Boston FF worked great as an identification tool. Pics later
    Sereana Knightstar

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hiya Tampa folks!

SW weekend was a lot of fun! I enjoyed chatting with the Tampa fanforce that I met there!

3. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Hello from Boston! I have some pics of the event up at my site. If anyone has pics of their own to share, that'd be great!

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi,
    It was great to meet members from Pittsburgh, (my fav. airport to get stuck in)great shopping. Great tee shirts guys, hope to meet again at another SW function. Kevin & I are going to DragonCon in Atlanta, Ga Aug. 28 and of course, C3.
    MTFBWY
    Sereana Knightstar-aka-Marie Rankin

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    you take outstanding pics Dex. Are you going to DargonCon by any chance in Aug? I will send you what I have.
    thanks,
    Marie

6. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Not planning on going, only have so much vacation time ;)

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I hear that, but that is one good thing about the way I work, however; there are a lot of downfalls lately. Time to take on more agencies and take my pick of the best. Will bump into you again thought.
    Marie

8. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all! I have some pics of the weekend and a video of the parade over at the Daytona Beachtroopers site. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.