main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY SW Weekend Update

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hi Guys,

Well, I have posted on everybodies forums advertising the saga weekend. I will be dropping off the passes at the library tomorrow. I have saved out a pass for each of the members that were at our last meeting. If you weren't there or need more than a one pass for yourselves, let me know before noon tomorrow so I can save them aside, otherwise call the library and reserve them. I know we have not voted on having dues yet but If everyone could kick in $10 each to go toward supplies for the saga weekend it would really help out. I will send out an email about it this week to everyone. I will collect the funds from everyone at the next planning meeting next week, I will post and email on that subject tomorrow night. If you can't afford it, I understand, there is no pressure. I know we all want this event to be all it can be. I will talk soon, post your thoughts. pacervader

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Has anyone thought again about the lanyards? I may be able to get those done if someone knows where to get the neck straps. I think it's a cool idea and helps whoever comes to know who to go to with any questions or problems at the event. I thought I would just bring it up again in case anyone wanted to discuss it.

3. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I don't know if any of the office supply stores carry those or not, Sams? If I am in town I will do some looking. I agree that it would help.

4. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I know they have lanyards at Office Depot. At least they did 8 months ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.