SW Weekly Debate Thread!

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by MiracleMets22, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-laurel Jedi Knight

I was going to pick it up, but then I looked at the picture with everyone,... and saw Mark Hamill on the very last page of the fold out. He scared me. So I put it back.
    (Sad...Mark Hamill was my first crush back in 8th grade.) I'll have to see if I can mustar up some courage and go back and buy a copy.
    So what did George have to say?
  2. MiracleMets22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Crud....winter break screws up your sense of time and reality...sorry for no new debates....

JCF put up a great timely question:

I haven't read the issue, thought about getting it, but then thinking, do I really want to spend what little money I have on a magazine? lol....I think someone mentioned in another thread how they focus on the prequel characters more in the picture than they do the Originals....true, the big movie news is about the last prequel, but, I hate seeing a large portion of classic characters out of the spotlight....and once again.....WHERE'S ADMIRAL PIETT??!?!?!?
  3. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    What was GL's reasoning for such an idiotic move?
  4. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    It took me forever to find one but I did. I actually picked up two. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, I will when I get to it.
  5. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    It makes sense that the main focus of the cover would be the ROTS characters, as it's an ROTS special issue...
  6. Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think it should focus on the last film in the saga, although I would like it if they did more with OT characters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.