main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG SW Who would u like to Marry?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Sidious_101, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    JediClare - U prefer a Jedi to a human huh?

DE - Well, u are older than Hayden, but if you wait too long, don't be surprised if he gets "snapped" up ;)

2. Sidious_101

Sidious_101 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    Boys looks like obi 1 [Ewan] and Anakin [Hayden] is really going like goreng pisang. Just imagine if either of them and Natalie came knocking at ur door one dark and stormy night! :D

May the Force REALLY be with U!

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    :eek:

I think I would just stand there and gape like an idiot for a full ten seconds. :p

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    All the more reasons I should get my butts off to Canada, British Columbia or Toronto ASA I finish my Diploma. But money problem, leh! :(

Hmm, goreng pisang and boys who look like obi 1 [Ewan] and Anakin [Hayden]. . . . what does that got to do with anything. ?[face_plain] LOL! If Hayden pop at my door one stormy night, I'll grab him inside. ;) Ewan, donno leh cause scared his wife will wack me or something as she so much older than he is.

5. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Speaking of dark and stormy nights, I like how Obi-Wan looks when he's drenched.

Nothing implied! Just a passing comment!

Really! :D

6. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    ?[face_plain] Yeah, yeah, what's up with us tonight, ggirlsss!?!! ?[face_plain]

[face_devil] ...and what's all this about wet Jedi Masters, and grabbing Young Padawans, and Jango's Pistol?!?? [face_devil]

:p [face_laugh] [face_blush]

Edit:
    OK, I'm goin' nutz again... helppppp!!

7. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Maybe it's that time of the month?

Guys, evacuate! :D

8. Sidious_101

Sidious_101 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    Now now my young padawans and apprentices... concentrate on the present and b mindful of the future. :p

No Soaking wet Jedi Master or mid-night rendevous with Hayden. School's starting next week! :D

I luv this... [face_devil]

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    My school start the week after next. :p Still 1+ more weeks to think nothing but about my Plants, SW and my Notebook. ;)

10. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh]

JaZzYjaZZ - JediClare - U prefer a Jedi to a human huh?

Not really...I prefer Obi-Wan to Ewan not just for the looks, but for who he is...I sort of know Obi-Wan, but not Ewan...yah...

Hope that could be understood. :p

I'd pick Qui-Gon, but 1)I'd prefer him as a father :p; 2)Obi-Wan has the advantage in the looks and age department.

Hahah :D

DE - School reopens on this coming Monday for Valiowk, delta7_interceptor and I :(

And I am so not looking forward to the e-cycle, after the horror stories I've heard...

Jango's pistol??!! Surely...you don't mean... :eek: :eek:

Okay. Stop, Clare, stop, family-friendly forums here, stop, halt, shut up. [face_plain] :D :D :D

JediJean, you aren't alone on the insanity thing. :p

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    What an e-cycle? ?[face_plain]

Ya, I think you are thinking what I'm thinking JediClare but donno if that's what the other 2 are thinkin of. ;)

Back to my Plants tomorrow. :_| Hope they had survived cause I discovered after weeks of endless contamination, the source was actually the plants as it looks like it belong to the Orchid in vitro itself.

12. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    E-cycle is 8 school days where we don't go to school, but use the computer for lessons and homework. Something like that.

And according to Valiowk, a lot of homework. [face_plain]

13. BabyPadme

BabyPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2002
    now now...you think harrison being married is going to stop me from marrying him. NO! if he is divorced then good for him, she didnt deserve him anyway.
    classes dont start till august for me. :D haha

14. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    all my snrs all sae e-cycle's horrible, that they gif u so much hmwk and so little time to finish. smmore its on the computeeer, which means more distraction frm hmwk...

15. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    School starts in 2 days for me too, sigh...

I've got exams for the first 4 days, but why am I here? Still shell-shocked over England's exit. :(

Even if Natalie Portman herself were here, it wouldn't help..

:)

16. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL! With all these proposals on who to marry, make as well have a SW Wedding like these people :D

Ben & Amy Efting Star Wars Wedding
    Very SWish Wedding and look especially under Photo Gallery/Miscellanous/Script.

Star Wars: A Jedi Wedding
    Union of 2 SW Costumer/Prop Maker

There are lots more but it's either has no online home or had changed the address. :eek:

17. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I think we can also expect a few more from Singapore herself! :D ;)

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I'm expecting one soon as the guy had just graduated school and gal has an established job. :p Let see if it does become a reality soon. ;)

(LOL! [face_laugh] Too bad he don't come here often . . . )

19. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    DE - Haha let's not push them. It's their personal matter so we should just see how it turns out.. :D

20. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmm, if we consider that Costumer Couple Planning, that's 18 months and if these 2 start now, by 2004!

Ya, they are up to their own decision. ;) We'll observe this with great interest!

21. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL :D

And that's what I call a dream wedding. Well, for now, anyway. Who knows. :p :D

22. BabyPadme

Apr 28, 2002
    As for me, i have already told my guy that when we get married, i want it a DisneyWorld wedding. I want mine to be a FairyTale come true. :) :_| :)

23. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    And when is that gonna be? :).

Why not dress up in costumes too?

24. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    BabyPadme, Star Wars IS a Fairy Tale...
    well, from a certain point of view anyways...
    I mean, after all, it's got a Princess, a whole bunch of Knights, and maybe even a few monsters to slay - haha! ;)
    It's an ancient futuristic fairy tale! :D

Yeah, right... probably I've gone nutz studying too much - hehheh! :p

25. BabyPadme

Apr 28, 2002
    well, lets see, we have been together now for almost a yr. 12 days to be exact. :) this will be his second year in college. he has two more left. so in about 2 years. :) he says he wants to wait till he graduates. *shrugs*
    as for my fairytale wedding, i doubt it will happen. :( i want it at disneyworld but he wants it at home. cause this way his family and my family can come. the only people i want coming to my wedding are my bridesmaids, my dad, and two of my aunts. i dont need a big one, just as long as i have one.
    the sucky thing is, lets say we do get married now, he doesnt want to have kids untill he is in his mid 20's. AHH! i want my kid now.
    this is why i want to stick with marrying harrison ford, i know he would want a kid now. :) im just kidding Chad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.