main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG SW Who would u like to Marry?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Sidious_101, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    You can still have a Fairytale Wedding at home. :) Just do a little extra decorations and plannings and I'm sure it can work, although not at the scale you want it to be.

2. BabyPadme

BabyPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2002
    [whining_on] NO! im going to be stubburn and whiney, :) I want my wedding at DisneyWorld. In it more special for the girl anyway, she is the one who gets the pretty dress, the pretty shoes, the pretty church, the pretty everything. she is usually the one that plans it. RIGHT? so why shouldnt i get what i want? its not fair, i want to remember that day as a special day. and i want disneyworld. [whining_off]
    no, but really, i do which for something special, so i guess whatever we both deside in a few years will be fine. im all into star wars and everything, but a star wars wedding, hum.....not really my style. sorries. i guess since im new to the starwars obsession. :) 3 months to be exact. thanx to Chad. he has been a fanatic sine he was 10, i think.

3. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Haha, we understand. I've been into SW since 7 or 8.. ;)

4. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
  5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Heehee, that'll be cool!! Love if I get it too. :D

Another Wedding Proposal I read is that at CII, this Stormtrooper, took off his helmet, went down on his knee and proposal to his girlfriend who's wearing the Biker Scout! [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.