[SWA] Good news! Kitty wants to flash you.

Discussion in 'Big Brother Guys' started by Souderwan, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souderwan Chosen One

star 6
    PM her when you're on. Maybe you two can hook up. I'm thinking that the two of you together would be like two black holes colliding. I wanna see it--consequences to the universe be damned!

2. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5

SWEET MANGOS!!! :D

I'm all for it mang! You know, I think she would be the best flasher outta all the girls..most of the other girls are flat and boring as hell. Well, ASG is alright..but she turned down my invitation to meet secretly at C4..that was a bummer!

Bring it on JediKitty! I got my camera loaded with batteries! :) :)
  3. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Souderwan. U are Uno Lucky guy. SLG want's ur nuts!
  4. Souderwan Chosen One

star 6
    If she wants them, dude. It'll be to cut them off and nail them to her wall. I don't think this is a good thing.

5. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5
    So what's up with da movie thing..we need to finish the draft by thurs.
  6. Souderwan Chosen One

star 6
    Yeah, I know. I like Everton's. I figure we can go with a mix of Everton's and my idea (I want the dude holding up the "In your eyes" song for the girl. That's movie classics, right there).
  7. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I like everton's too..I don't know about the movie classic thing...what did you think of the Jedikitty love story? I'll go with whatever everton says.
  8. Souderwan Chosen One

star 6
    I lol'd, though it's always creepy to see my name posted by someone other than me. :p

9. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5

hahaha. I'd really love to see that movie..but I know we have to keep it, romantic and all. I was going more for a comedy you know?
  10. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5

oh and I am not PMing anyone while in the house..I will most likely read them, but I will not send any or respond to any..I just want to be left out of the loop. only that way, will I stay focused.
  11. Souderwan Chosen One

star 6
    Stay focused on the voluminous posting on this board? However will you keep up?

12. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5
    refresh every 30 seconds.
  13. Souderwan Chosen One

star 6
    You're a genius, did you know that?
  14. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5

lol. well thank you, but we all know.. I'm crazy.
    So, what U doing for the 4th? got any glorious plans? I'd probably wont be waking up tonite, but I'll come over and peek up.
  15. Souderwan Chosen One

star 6
    I'm taking the kid to see Transformers. Then I think I'm going to see some fireworks. Gotta raise the flag, you know?
  16. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5

Yeah, I'm all about patriotism..just that here it's really hard to do anything..you can't drink at the beach, can't camp. can't fight. can't do ANYTHING..cops all over the place, no parking..no space..it's a mess..way too many people in San Diego. I wanted to see transformers, but Bastard Bay ******it up for me. I will most likely go see it friday..but you know how horrid it looks with all those bionicle type robots..

but I haven't seen it. So i'll stop there.
    U got kids? I was unaware of that..that's cool.
  17. Souderwan Chosen One

star 6
    I've got a 10 yr old boy. He's pretty much the most awesome person ever.

And you can't drink beer on the beach? WTH?? Did San-Diego become a police state or something?

18. starwarsagent Jedi Youngling

star 5

wow! 10 year old eh? that's deep. you must have married young..

yeah, you can't drink in public areas..there are light signs all over the freeways saying "Please report drunk drivers. call 911"..And as you know i'm on probation, so I can't drink not even one beer in public or driving..pretty much anywhere. So, it's a real bummer..that's why i'm staying home and watch ROTS or something. Celebrate the old fashion way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.