main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ SWAP MEET

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by farmboynz, Aug 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    I think I would like the hippie Lego TIE! :D

Anyone still got a pic of that? :)

2. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    > hippie Lego TIE!

?[face_plain]

> Giant Tie Fighter

Could be this one. :)

3. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    The one made of multi-coloured Lego. :D I think it was a TIE Bomber, but I get ever so confused by the different kind of TIEs. :confused:

4. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Tie Fighter - standard imperial short range fighter. Square "solar panels" with small round cock-pit.
    [image=http://www.rpgplanet.com/starwars/art/Tie-fighter.jpg]

Tie Interceptor - imperial short range fighter. Pointed solar panels (2 points in direction of flight) with small round cock-pit.
    [image=http://www.sysabend.org/champions/campaigns/StarHeroWars/images/TIE-Interceptor.jpg]

Tie Bomber - imperial medium range bomber. Solar panels are curved around cock-pit but have no points. The bomber has what looks to be two small round cock-pits but in fact only one is.
    [image=http://www.starshipmodeler.com/starwars/md_TIE_bmbr_2.jpg] [image=http://www.starwars.clara.net/galoob/pics/TIE-Bomber.jpg]

5. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

Now come on ... if you're going to do a job, do it properly.

Where's the TIE Advanced x1 Prototype (Darth Vader's ship)?

And if you go into the EU, where's the TIE Advanced, TIE Crawler, TIE Defender and TIE/D Fighter??

:p

6. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    bah - I was leaving that up to the master.

Na, seriously - I'm sure Lisa only wanted clarification on those Twin Ion Engine crafts, not all that other crap to get her more confussled!

:)

7. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    JP, I'd be very keen for the Max Rebo Band. I only collect a few star wars things, stuff thats kinda obscure in the pop culture sense.

How much are you willing to sell it for?

OK, I'll get my stuff down from the attic and get some images & prices on my website.

I'd rather sell to you guys than to a stranger at the Swap Meet.

8. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    [face_laugh]

Thanks SFL. :D I think it was a Interceptor with the pointy solar panel thingys. :)

9. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    oh, you're not *serisous* are you JP? [face_plain]

:(

oh, and it's fine Lisa (though a google search for those things isn't at all hard) Google is great for sorting out little niggling Questions like "which one is which".

10. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    > oh, you're not *serisous* are you JP?

If you mean *serious*, then yes. I need a new PC. I can't afford one. I have a table booked at the swap meet.

Unfortunately my digital camera has gone bung, so the images I was hoping to put on my site aren't going to happen.

I will get a checklist up on my website, and asking prices hopefully by tomorrow.

You guys get first option on anything I'm selling. If you express interest, I can scan the items for a better look.

I will put images up of the things already queried (Max Rebo band, die cast ships etc)...

11. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    OK.

Got the first section Vintage up with what accessories are missing etc and prices loosely based on those at rebelscum.net.

No photos at this stage. And no indication of figure condition - some have loose limbs, creased or ripped capes, chipped paint etc. No time to grade them, but more info / scans available on request.

Here is my webpage.

I actually have more weapons than indicated - I just need to match the weapons up with the correct owner.

I have a LOT more Star Wars stuff I wish to sell, including my old EU paperbacks and a couple of hardcovers. SW Galaxy magazines, Insider magazines, posters, micromachines, Special Edition Fast Food collectibles (still bagged), a promo TPM CD stand (small, countertop style), unopened PEZ dispensers (ewok, leia), unopened US toothbrushes, plus a few other POTF2 items etc.

I also have a few non-SW items that will be at the swap meet - a McFarlane signed, framed "spawn" poster, and a bunch of first wave transformers from 1985 in pretty beat up condition.

12. purplebabbit

purplebabbit Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2002
    Ah, there is so much SW stuff on my 'really really want' list, but after my recent on-line spending spree, I promised myself I would (try) not to spend much until the swap meet, so that if I find the figures and sets I want, I'll have enough enough money to buy them!

By the way, is anyone going to get one of those Master Replica FX lightsabers? I think they are pretty cool :)

13. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    managed to get starwars visual dictionary and cutaways on E-Bay for US$5 - Score!! will come in handy for the piles of model kits building up in my closet, just got an a-wing so planning to do it up like this one, accurized a-wing just as soon as I finish the animated x-wing on my modelling table at the moment!

14. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    I have some terrible EU hardcover I got for a couple of dollars in a Dymocks sale, which I'm willing to give away. Does that devalue the price of the rest of them in any way? ;) It's called 'Darksaber'. I guess I could keep it in case I wanted to write a parody of it one day.

15. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    I bought Darksaber paperback on sale in the US about 7 years ago. Still haven't read it. The preceeding book "Children of the Jedi" (also bought on sale in the US) introduces a character in Darksaber so I read that recently for something to do.

It is the worst book I think I've ever read in my life, and it's stopped me from opening Darksaber.

[face_plain]

Presently I'm reading Shadows of the Empire (and playing the game), which is good clean fun.

16. Darth_Graal

Nov 19, 2001
    I read the "shadows" comic book and have played the game heaps, and yes its good clean fun!!

17. farmboynz

farmboynz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2001
    Hey JP

nice list are the vehicles and stuff boxed or loose?

maybe have too not spend as much on my holiday now, swap meet 1 week after my return

not sure if my partner will let me spend that much, she keeps mentioning a house deposit whatever that strange thing is?

18. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    All toys / figures are loose.

19. Darth_Graal

Nov 19, 2001
    House deposit = money to borrow money to buy place to put lots more star wars stuff! :)

20. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    ive read darksaber its ok if your into heaps of EU which i really arent

21. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    I've read about 10 pages of Children of the Jedi and it didn't interest me that much. :\

22. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

Although I've got all the Star Wars novels so far, I haven't actually read any of them (except the novels for the original movies and Splinter of the Mind's Eye).

I was sort of waiting to read them all in order when they stopped making them, then the whole thing took off again when Episode I started up - so maybe when I'm 60 I'll get to read them all. :p

I saw in yesterday's local newspaper that there's a Toy Collectors Fair to buy/sell collectible toys at the North Shore (Auckland) campus of the AUT soon. I think it was Saturday, 28 September, but someone's taken the paper :( so I'll have to get back to you with the full details later.

23. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    JP wat transformers you got

24. Lil_Lisa

Nov 28, 2001
    Don't read the all novels in order Buzz! [face_shocked] 8-} You might end up reading a lot of crap that way. ;)

25. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

Crap??? Star Wars??? ?[face_plain]

That is just not possible. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.