main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Galactic Republic Senate Game Session 2: Feb-May 2006

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by LemmingLord, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I will accept this as a friendly amendment to my bill

Bill 5.23.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 - A Desperate Over-reaction and waste of taxpayers money

In light of the recent thefts of a Senator and the Supreme Chancellor

It is hereby put in motion that until further notice every member of the Galactic Senate shall be given ten thousand bodyguard droids to help deter bag theft.

Also, all squirrels shall be rounded up and incarcerated.

2. LemmingLord

LemmingLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2005
    I too will accept friendly amendment...

Bill 5.23.002 - Just say Nyet to Bags

Vhereas ve have theft problem in senate;

senators vhill no longer bring personal property other than their clothing into the capitol city;

senators vhill no longer carry property (private or publi) in gym bags, sacks, suitcases, purses, or billfolds; nor vhil they carry any item on their person (other than clothing) that weighs LESS THAN seventy five pounds inside the capitol city;

senators caught with such items shall have their items taken away by 10,000 battledroids,

Also, all squirrels will be rounded up and incarcerated..

3. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    I'm out of it for a little while and everyone has paronia of bag theiving squrils...

Are Squrills canon? :confused:

Anyways...I'll second Lemming's Bill.

4. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    Liberal politics at their finest. :)

5. NeitiPadme

NeitiPadme Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2005
    Okay, thank you Darth_Vaderous.
    Yes, it's sometimes quite hard to read your posts and express my opinions in English (which isn't my mother language and it's not official language in the country where I live).

Thank you, PrincessChattyCathy :)

6. PrincessChattyCathy

PrincessChattyCathy Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2005
    The following two motions are open for your voting pleasure until May 25th at 8:32 am Board Time

Bill 5.23.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 - A Desperate Over-reaction and waste of taxpayers money

It is hereby put in motion that until further notice every member of the Galactic Senate shall be given ten thousand bodyguard droids to help deter bag theft.

Yay

Nay

senators vhill no longer bring personal property other than their clothing into the capitol city;

senators vhill no longer carry property (private or publi) in gym bags, sacks, suitcases, purses, or billfolds; nor vhil they carry any item on their person (other than clothing) that weighs LESS THAN seventy five pounds inside the capitol city;

senators caught with such items shall have their items taken away by 10,000 battledroids,

Yay

Nay

7. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    The following two motions are open for your voting pleasure until May 25th at 8:32 am Board Time

Yay
    DarthIntegral

Nay

Yay

Nay
    DarthIntegral

8. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    Eh...do the squirrels really have to be "Rounded up and inceinerated?" :(

9. ZABRAKMALE

ZABRAKMALE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    how about we leave the clothing to choice, right now i am arguing as my bodyguard just turned nudist and has stuck a blaster to my head, no matter, quickly resolved ZABRAKMALE kicks his bodyguard in the groin, stunning him, and grabs the pistol. He then shoots the nudist ex-bodyguard in the cotch and the temple there. And i must say that was quite non violent for me

Now then to the matter at hand. The squirrels are innocent! it is the flute which has done this evil act, which is why we must destroy all flutes!

10. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Yes! They are not to be trusted!

[image=http://www.thesquirrelstore.com/images/beware_attack.jpg]

11. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    I propose:

Motion 5-24-1 Squirrel-Sentiment Non-Prolifiration Treaty Act

Whereas tensions have arisen between the citizens of the Republic and the Squirrels.

Whereas an impending Genocide of the Squirrel community could complicate matters.

Whereas Squirrels are cute.

Whereas a majority of Republic Revenue from films comes from cartoon Squirrels

Therefore the Jedi and leader of the Squirrels will meet and decide on a treaty where we could all live in harmony.

The agreement will specifically state that the Squirrels will not be executed as long as they quit their gym-bag-stealing ways.

12. PrincessChattyCathy

Dec 11, 2005
    Wow all of these Motions. What an awesome group of Senators we have. Keep it up.

13. LemmingLord

Apr 28, 2005
    I'll second this motion; I also point out that the other bills ask for the incarceration of squirrels... not INCINERATION...

14. PrincessChattyCathy

Dec 11, 2005
    This motion is now open for voting until May 25th at 10:18 am board time.

Motion 5-24-1 Squirrel-Sentiment Non-Prolifiration Treaty Act Proposed by YoungAngus and Seconded by Lemminglord

Whereas tensions have arisen between the citizens of the Republic and the Squirrels.

Whereas an impending Genocide of the Squirrel community could complicate matters.

Therefore the Jedi and leader of the Squirrels will meet and decide on a treaty where we could all live in harmony.

The agreement will specifically state that the Squirrels will not be executed as long as they quit their gym-bag-stealing ways.[/quote]

Yay

Nay

15. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005

16. LemmingLord

Apr 28, 2005

Yay
    DarthIntegral
    prj1

Nay
    Comrade LemmingLord

[b][u]Yay[/u][/b]
    Comrade LemmingLord

[b][u]Nay[/u][/b]
    DarthIntegral
    prj1

[HR]

Motion 5-24-1 Squirrel-Sentiment Non-Prolifiration Treaty Act Proposed by YoungAngus and Seconded by Lemminglord

Yay
    Comrade LemmingLord

Nay

17. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    Ahahaha...I read it as "Incineration" and freaked out lol.

This motion is now open for voting until May 25th at 10:18 am board time.

The agreement will specifically state that the Squirrels will not be executed as long as they quit their gym-bag-stealing ways.[/quote]

Yay
    YoungAngus
    Comrade LemmingLord

Nay

18. Three-Eight

Three-Eight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005

Yay
    DarthIntegral
    prj1

Nay
    Comrade LemmingLord
    Three-Eight

[b][u]Yay[/u][/b]
    Comrade LemmingLord

[b][u]Nay[/u][/b]
    DarthIntegral
    prj1
    Three-Eight

[HR]

[b][u]Yay [/u][/b]
    YoungAngus
    Comrade LemmingLord
    Three-Eight

[b][u]Nay[/u][/b]

19. Rebel-Hero-Solo

Rebel-Hero-Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    1) Three-Eight - Yavin IV
    2) LemmingLord - Anaxes
    3) Princesschattycathy - Endor
    4) YoungAngus - Bespin
    5) MIDKNIGHT03 - Corellia
    6) DarthIntegral - Honoghr
    7) Jiimas_Paarsa - Iktotch
    8) Rebel-Hero-Solo - Hoth
    9) Spaceman_Spiff - Korriban
    10) ZABRAKMALE - Ossus
    11) Warrior_of_Mandalore - Mandalore
    12) Chukles38 - Kuat
    13) Jedi-Master-Briken - Bilbringi
    14) NeitiPadmé - Naboo
    15) prj1 - Nkllon
    16) Rilwen_Shadowflame ? Roon
    17) sword_of_raditz - Mustafar
    18) Dark_Jedi_Kenobi - Mygeeto
    19) StarWarsFreak444- Kamino
    20) benknobi1- Telos
    21) emporergerner-Muunilist
    22) malcolm-darth-am-i-Coruscant
    23) Darth_Vaderous- Rederan
    24) Imrahil- Bastion

Official Roster For May 24th Of The Year 2006 A.D.

Sorry for the delay, I have many finals comming.

20. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005

Yay
    DarthIntegral
    prj1

Nay
    Comrade LemmingLord
    Three-Eight
    Rilwen_Shadowflame

Yay
    Comrade LemmingLord

Nay
    DarthIntegral
    prj1
    Three-Eight
    Rilwen_Shadowflame

[HR]

Yay
    YoungAngus
    Comrade LemmingLord
    Three-Eight
    Rilwen_Shadowflame

Nay

Yeah, youre reading it right. I dislike both the bag bills. :p

Motion---(to be given a number later)- "Watchful Senators gather no thieves"
    Whereas, thefts of bags are to be prevented,
    whereas a program will be implemented to train Senators in the defense of themselves and their property,
    whereas after this program, reactions to thefts will be the same as the reaction to thefts of the belongings of ordinary citizens,
    whereas this definitely does not include battle droids or catching squirrels.

21. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    I'm uh, going back to Rederan now.

See you guys in a month and 6 days.

22. LemmingLord

Apr 28, 2005
    I second the "Vatchful Senators gather no thieves" biel.

(Might as vell, my own bag bill clearly not being up to snuff..)

23. PrincessChattyCathy

Dec 11, 2005
    The Following Motion is open and available for your voting pleasure. Voting will end on May 26th at 8:30 am Board Time

Whereas, thefts of bags are to be prevented,
    whereas a program will be implemented to train Senators in the defense of themselves and their property,
    whereas after this program, reactions to thefts will be the same as the reaction to thefts of the belongings of ordinary citizens,
    whereas this definitely does not include battle droids or catching squirrels.

Yay

Nay

24. LemmingLord

Apr 28, 2005
    The Following Motion is open and available for your voting pleasure. Voting will end on May 26th at 8:30 am Board Time

Yay
    Comrade LemmingLord

Nay

25. Imrahil

Imrahil Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2000

Yay
    DarthIntegral
    prj1
    Imrahil

Nay
    Comrade LemmingLord
    Three-Eight
    Rilwen_Shadowflame

Yay
    Comrade LemmingLord

Nay
    DarthIntegral
    prj1
    Three-Eight
    Rilwen_Shadowflame
    Imrahil

Yay
    YoungAngus
    Comrade LemmingLord
    Three-Eight
    Rilwen_Shadowflame
    Imrahil

Nay

Yay
    Comrade LemmingLord

Nay
    Imrahil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.