main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Galactic Senate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by classified, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    I also agree with Senator three-eight, infact, I say we send Master Tiin on the watchover, his piloting skills and his espionage action is perfectly suited for this investigation!

2. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    Perhaps the information from which we get this is incorrect. We could have conflict. Still, the Onderonians will remain neutral until we have made our judgement.

3. classified

classified Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Yes, and creating a blockade around Muunilist wont make the banking clan join the separatists?

And CIS (or should I say Kaky?), I dont think the confederacy of INDEPENDENT systems will have a seat in the senate:p

4. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    lol, well trade federation wouldn't work :p

5. Three-Eight

Three-Eight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Illum thinks a coallition with the two Factions is disturbing... They must be infiltrated and monitored. > Three-Eight.
    Agreed by:
    classified
    Bacon164
    DarthKakarot

I would like to add that if we should create a blokkade around Muunilist, the IBC could join the Seperatists inan attempt to free their Planet...

6. Darth_DSpice

Darth_DSpice Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    Even I think that before any action is taken we need more info on the situation. I agree with Senator DarthKakarot that master Tiin should find out what is going on over there.

BTW where is the representative from the banking clan anyway.

Edit: Our Academy on the VI moon of Malachor has a monitoring station and so does Rhen Var. Our technitions shall listen to all communications to and from the planet for seperatist activity.

7. classified

May 24, 2005
    OH well, a little bit of poetic licence, hey?

Cularin thinks there is no right to blockade a planet for a bunch of rumors. What evidence do we have senate?

8. classified

May 24, 2005
    I agree with sending a group to find out the truth.

9. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    Hypothetically, let's say they are caught. Do we want to risk their lives for mere rumors?

10. Darth_DSpice

Jun 3, 2005
    And Classified if there is sufficient evidence that IBC and the CIS have formed an alliance what would you suggest as a plan of action.

11. classified

May 24, 2005
    A plan of action? Well I would suggest dislocating the IBC from the Senate and cut all trade routes to any name under their federation. Cut all funds and political ties. Everything.

12. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    A plan of action? you mean aggresive negotiations?

13. classified

May 24, 2005
    No, I mean a diplomatic settlement. I will not condone a corse of action that will lead to war:p

14. Darth_DSpice

Jun 3, 2005
    Thats the whole idea of the Seperatist goal. To form their senate and overthrow ours. Cutting off politcal ties won't matter if they have the CIS to depend on. As for the funds they already have a sufficient amount of money to maintain itself if it secedes from the Senate and it will just have to rely on the CIS for additional funds if they need it.

15. Three-Eight

Mar 28, 2005
    Illum thinks a coallition with the two Factions is disturbing... They must be infiltrated and monitored. > Three-Eight.
    Agreed by:
    classified
    Bacon164
    DarthKakarot

Master Tiin must go and find out what is happening. ~ DarthKakarot.

Agreed by:
    Darth_DSpice

NEUTRAL

Saora_Bin

16. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    Let's focus on what we're going to do now. Again being Hypothetical, let's say our spies successfully intrude. Suppose Dooku is with them? Or worse, Grievous? I am against risking their lives for suspiscion. There must be another way.

17. Three-Eight

Mar 28, 2005
    How will you gain sureness with Diplomacy?

18. Darth_DSpice

Jun 3, 2005
    My earlier suggestion of using SenatorKakarot's Rhen var listening outpost as well as ours to monitor the communications, fund transfer accounts, and check to see what the seperatists are up to.

What do you think Senator Kakarot?

19. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    I can think of no better way. *sigh* I propose Master Tiin investigates, but I ask that he please take a squad of Jedi with him, in case things turn for the worst.

20. Three-Eight

Mar 28, 2005
    So you agree with my motion?

Agreed by:
    classified
    Bacon164
    DarthKakarot

Master Tiin must go and find out what is happening. ~ DarthKakarot. ^^^^ This applies to what I said about infiltration.

Agreed by:
    Darth_DSpice
    Saora_Bin -------- Requires that a squad of Jedi go with him for assistance<

NEUTRAL

21. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    I agree with the combination. I propose we send a squad of Jedi to infiltrate. I don't like it, but I can see no other alternatives.

22. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    An alliance between the Banking Clan and the CIS is distrubing. If tehy secure that alliance, we can not stop them. I say that either we get a recon squad in there fast, or we take the required measures to make sure that they do not have the chance to ally and become more thn we can handle.

23. Three-Eight

Mar 28, 2005
    Before sending a Recon-Squadm we MUST make sure that we are not wrong....

Meaning: Infiltraton and Monitoring.

24. Darth_DSpice

Jun 3, 2005
    Where is the Seperatist headquaters? I think that we should also monitor them as well to see if they have records of dealings with the IBC.

25. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    I appologize, I did not phrase that correctly. Kuat agrees to a Jedi Infiltration so long as it is done quickly and undetected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.