main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Galactic Senate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by classified, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_DSpice

Darth_DSpice Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    What plan? We haven't said a plan at all really. What we have done is give general ideas of what should be done to prevent further secession from the Republic and prevent hostile intentions. Ord Mantell representative theorectically if the IBC joins the CIS then the CIS has the resources to build an army that can challenge the Republic. Also what is a CIS representative doing here anyway.

Edit: Malachor is only about a few parsecs away from Muunilist and the people of Malachor don't want an unfriendly planet so close to us

2. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    No you are not being watched we would not go so low as the republic has Senator Lord I thank-you for not voting yes on this dishonorable thing they plan to do

And read up I have been made Senator of the whole CIS

3. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    I phrased that wrong. i have been doing much of this today. I feel that if some action is not taken, then this alliance will only lead to more tension and eventually war. Therefore, certain measures have to be taken. And to be quite honest with you Senetor Burhead, while I do not mean to insult you, I would not trust your declarationthat we are not being watched.

4. Darth_Patton00

Darth_Patton00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2005
    Cerea is agreed with the honorable Senator Three-Eight of Illum. Infliltration and monitoring is necessary. Sending in Jedi is not yet.

5. Darth_DSpice

Jun 3, 2005

6. sith-22

sith-22 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Yes, absolutly. The jedi do not need to be sent in until absolutly neccesarry.

7. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    Well if you don't believe me then thats ok but like I stated earlier if the CIS and its members are pushed to war then we will defend our citizens from you.How about this then say we allowed the republic to inspect our planets and allow a jedi team to search for clues that say the Banking Clan has made an alliance with us,would you let the CIS inspect your government offices and planets as we let you? This would then lead to see if either side is preparing for war.

8. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Well, if that is the case, then we will not need a jedi infiltration team, will we? we will be able to take the required safty measures now with no bad feelings.

9. Darth_Patton00

Apr 9, 2005
    Why has the Senate given the CIS a seat?

10. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    They deserve representation in our governement. Otherwise, there will be more of a strain between the two of us.

11. Darth_DSpice

Jun 3, 2005
    Then we need a representative in their government!

12. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    If it becomes absolutely necessary, how are the Jedi going to get there in time?

13. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    If the plan that I stated eariler goes through then your team can be have jedi as body guards if you don't trust us,when it is our to to inspect then we you allow us to bring battle droids as body guards like we let you bring jedi?

14. Darth_Patton00

Apr 9, 2005
    Exactly Senator DSpice! If they want representation in our government why did they secede in the first place?

15. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Senetor DSpice brings up a good pint. why do we not have a representative in their government? However, I don not believe that is what we are discussing, perhaps we can discuss that next.

16. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    I say we nuke them...... ooops, I said that out aloud :D

we should send out Saora, and I will acompany him, Senator Eagle will remain here, as a senior member of security.

So Saora, you up for it?

*motions to leave in ship*

17. Darth_DSpice

Jun 3, 2005
    Or we can add it as a motion now:

To either have a voice in the CIS government or boot the CIS senator and any other senator loyal to the CIS out!

18. LemmingLord

LemmingLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2005
    <making something up>
    We have not yet recognized the CIS as a legitimate government, but those systems who have "revoked" their own representatives have agreed to representation by one senator... Not that I'm proposing this, but if we did recognize the CIS secession and the legitimacy of that body as a separate alliance of worlds, I'm certain we could convince the representative from that body (the one we don't recognize) to recognize the absurdity of his being a member of this senate.

19. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Going where?

20. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    I'm always up for it.

*grabs lightsabers, hops in ship*

21. Darth_Patton00

Apr 9, 2005
    I motion to declare that all factions loyal to the so-called CIS should either revoke their support of this group or have their Senate seat taken away.

22. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    Onderon's allegiance is to the Republic! To democracy!

23. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Kuat Seconds that motion. :D

24. Darth_DSpice

Jun 3, 2005
    Patton that motion has to be preapproved by DarthKakarot, three-eight, and Classified.

25. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    My friends the CIS don't want a war here we just want the right to govern ourselfs without republic support,if you want a Senator to have a seat on our leadership council so be it I will vote yes on that.Our armies are for defence and only defence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.