main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Galactic Senate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by classified, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_jedi32

dark_jedi32 Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    OMG guys! I didn't think this crap would hit the fan, but it did!

If someone is beaing an @$$, then give em the boot so they can stop spamming it up in here!

2. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    Duh, I mean that if your not here, I go and arrest, and then the senate decides if he stays in power, like WOM did, for five minutes anyway.

3. Warrior_of_Mandalore

Warrior_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    Hmmm, I don't remember the Senate voting to take me out of power before you came in swinging lightsabers. [face_thinking]

Warrior_of_Mandalore Strikes Again!

4. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    Whty don't you just alert the senate and contact a mod and let he be the judge like you are doing now? The Senate isn't an RPG... it's a fun debating game.

5. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    I know, I was wrong to do so, and I apologise.

6. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    Besides, Darth Kakarot, with our new constitution (which is being organized by LordLemming), there is no reason for a security head. Any senate member may raise a vote of no confidence, and if enough senators agree, he is taken out of power.

7. dark_jedi32

dark_jedi32 Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    swinging lightsabers? in a senate?

those don't mix my friend!

8. Seperatist_Leader

Seperatist_Leader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2005

As will Skako and the Techno Union.

[image=http://www.starwars.hu/pix/enciklopedia/vilaga/szervezetek/separatist/Techno%20Union%20Starship.JPG]

[image=http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6351/tu14cj.jpg]

[image=http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/dvd/aotc/bog45s477.jpg]

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/hailfire/hailfire.jpg]

[image=http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7213/moviebg3mq.jpg]
    I am leaving to go to the Paralax Four as of this moment. I will watch how events fold out from here via a hologram. If nothing can be concluded, then I will send my Starfleet to blockade Courscant.

9. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    Not an RPG... [face_whistling]

10. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    This is getting out of hand. I am getting complaints... I am getting demands to remove people from power. What the hell is going on here?

11. Darth_DSpice

Darth_DSpice Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    The plot thickens now that Strilo is here. [face_plain]

12. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    There is a group called the 'Three' who have power over all others. We want to get rid of that, but they don't want to give up there power.

13. Seperatist_Leader

Seperatist_Leader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2005
    Just rattling the saber. ;)

14. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Strilo, read my PM please.

15. cloneCommando1138

cloneCommando1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    there was a group called, the big three. they tried to take too much power. we didnt like it. we rebelled. argument ensued, but now, the big three are going to be taken out of power.

16. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    When the Senate game died, Kaky, classified, and Three-Eight took over without a vote from the Senate, and changed things around so that they are in control of the game forever. They removed people from the game they didn't like, and removed a Chancellor from office for no reason yet again without a vote from the Senate. They need to be put to normal Senators, and the positions they created for themselves destroyed.

17. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    We only want new leadership.

18. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    No offense Bacon, but all the way through this version of the game, I have supported whomever is in charge, but when WOM became corrupt, I acted as I should have and removed him from office.

19. Strilo

Aug 6, 2001
    I was not aware that the Senate game ever died. It was popular right up until I was asked to lock it so a new one could be started.

20. Darth_DSpice

Darth_DSpice Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    May I remind you as well when Warrior of Mandalore was taken outta power I was supposed to take over because I was the Vice-chancellor, but no you decided to hold another election.

21. Strilo

Aug 6, 2001
    The precedent here is that the thread "starter" is the one the mods go to and ask how things should be.

22. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    Zedd-Vega left.

23. cloneCommando1138

cloneCommando1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    it didnt die. the big three tried to take control, and everyone hated them for a while. i think people asked you to reinforce that they step down, but i think they are so all is in order.

24. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    DDS, I am aware of that. But it didn't seem right to let you take over at the time, sorry.

25. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    If WoM was corrupt, the Senate should have removed him from office. We are saying that is not your job, and you three created it for yourself.

None taken. :)

I like you, Kaky, but you CAN'T do this. If we go by the way you three are leading, if this game died, I would take permanent control and make myself Supreme Master Dude. You three had NO right to make so many revisions to this game, mostly which concerned yourselves. We do not need you three (or atleast your positions) here, as we have a Chancellor who will take action if necessary. Think about it. Things ran so much more smoothly when WoM was in charge. The rest of the time it was war. This must end now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.