main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Jedi Trials v2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth-Horax, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    I'd rather not shovel rocks and stay bored.

2. Apailana

Apailana Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2005
    Oh! Yeah! I totally assotiated the icon with Master Ghost. Sorry! But doesn't waking up stiff mean it's working? Or something?

3. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005

[face_laugh] That's just grand, my Dad went to Charlotte N.C. to do some training for his job, so I've got until Friday of the house bascially to myself, my sister, and my brother. :D

4. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    Meh, my mom and dad are both working this week so I am babysitting my brother. I was ready to kill him yeterday, lets see what wonderful things await me today.

5. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    GameCube does wonders when it comes to getting little kids to leave you alone;)

6. Darth_Vaderous

May 16, 2005
    :p

My brother watches that Dog Whisperer guy on TV, he's been doing some of that stuff to our dogs and it's been working quite well, so that's interesting, walking the dogs.

That and I've been hanging with Kaky and JK over IM all the time, which keeps me occupied. :p

7. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    I tried the Gamecube, but the 360 works better. We are only 4 years apart so he is 12. Doesn't need a baby-sitter but I get a kick out of making him clean my room. Getting him back for everything he has done to me.

My mother loves the dog whisperer, only problem is we don't own a dog.

8. ARC170pilot

ARC170pilot Jedi Master star 5

Sep 23, 2005
    I have completed task 4 Master Kak...

I think after Revan and the crew from the Ebon Hawk aided the Old Republic in destroying the Star Forge and bringing Bastila Shan back to the light, Revan eventually got all his memories as the Dark Lord back. He remembered all he had learned as a Sith, including where they were coming from.

He travelled to the unknown regions of the galaxy, leaving his friends and his love Bastila behind. When he was in the Unknown regions, he somehow became separated from his droids - T3-M4 and HK-47, who later fell into the hands of an exile Jedi who had been travelling in the Unknown regions since he was banished from the Jedi at the end of the Mandalorian war.

I think Revan?s mission was to destroy a certain Sith Lord, and not to wipe out all the Sith. If it was the latter, he failed. I also think that the Exile eventually went into the Unknown regions after the death of Darth Traya, to help Revan. Maybe the republic learned where the Sith were in the Unknown regions and declared war against them, with the Jedi aiding them. This is backed up by Master Ki-Adi Mundi saying ?The Sith have been extinct for a millennia? in The Phantom Menace

Malak was a Jedi. Malak trained under Revan, his master and friend at the Jedi academy on Dantooine. Malak and his master discovered a star map that had been left in an ancient temple by the Rakatan - a species that used to control the galaxy. When the Mandalorians declared war against the Republic, Revan argued with the counsel because they didn?t help the Republic to fight off the Mandalorians. Revan started to recruit young Jedi, the first being Malak. These Jedi went to help the Republic and Revan took control of the Republic army.

When the war was over after the Mandalorian leader - Mandalore had been killed at the hands of Revan, he and his apprentice followed the star map into the Unknown regions where they found the Star Forge - A huge space station capable of building ships and lots of other things that even Revan couldn?t imagine.

When they returned, Revan declared war against the Republic. Eventually, Revan was captured by the Jedi, leaving Malak in charge of the Sith army. Malak destroyed whole planets, including Taris and Telos, with the help of his new apprentice - Darth Bandon.

When Bandon was killed at the hands of Revan himself, Malak looked for a new apprentice. He took Bastila prisoner and eventually turned her to the Dark side. Malak was killed in a duel with his former master.

[image=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/creatine64/Malak.jpg]

[image=http://wiki.dot-totally.co.uk/images/4/40/Darth_malak.jpg]

[image=http://rpggamer.org/shippics/darthmalak.jpg]

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/62/Darthmalak2.jpg/200px-Darthmalak2.jpg]

During the Mandalorian War, Bastila was part of the strike team that captured Darth Revan. At the Jedi academy on Dantooine, the Jedi masters gave Revan a new identity by creating new memories in his head, as a soldier for the Republic serving under Bastila on a capital ship - the Endar Spire. The ship was attacked my Sith fighters forcing the crew to hide out on the planet below - Taris.

Eventually Revan and Carth Onasi - a Republic hero, found Bastila and travelled back to the academy on Dantooine where Revan was trained as a Jedi. Revan and Bastila travelled together looking for clues of what it was that Malak and Revan found, before the counsel hid his memories. They gained lots of allies including Carth Onasi, Mission Vao, Canderous Ordo, Juhani, Jolee Bindo and Zaalbar. During their quest, Bastila and Revan fell in love, but Bastila hid from it. She was captured by Malak and fell to the dark side, as she became his apprentice.

When Revan arrived on the Star Forge, Bastila challenged him. He defeated her and used their love to turn her back to the light side of the Force. As Revan went off to find Darth Malak, Bastila used her battle meditation to help the Republic fleet in the b

9. Darth_Vaderous

May 16, 2005
    Oh, don't be so mean to the kid, he's going through that period in his life at the moment. :p

I'd love to get a 360, but I'm going to getthe PS3...when it eventually drops down from $600 at launch. 8-}

I never really even watch the Dog Whisperer, the only things I really actually watch is some stuff on G4 (Video games) and Modern Marvels and stuff where they build big things like the Golden Gate Bridge. :D

10. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Very good, now for task 5;

Find information on every single type of Star Destroyer (Including the EU) provide pictures if possible.

I also want to know when each of these star destroyers first appeared. And Who was in command of each one.

You have 48 hours, MTFBWy!

11. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    Ah, oh well. He'll be fine. :p

I gave him a break when I went lifting this morning. Anyways, I will be back later everyone.

12. Darth_Vaderous

May 16, 2005
    Knights of the Old Republic has to be the greatest RPG ever, if not the greatest game ever. :D

I love KOTOR with all my soul.

EDIT: Later FG-OW.

13. ARC170pilot

ARC170pilot Jedi Master star 5

Sep 23, 2005
    It will be done, Master

*Bows*

14. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Good Job ARC you are doing well.

15. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005

16. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    [image=http://www.starwars-union.de/erwuniversum/spiele/kotor2tsl/chroniken/bastila.jpg]

i always liked this picture of bastilla.
    it makes her look like she came right out of a comic book.

17. Shiphunk2

Shiphunk2 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    In my position on the Council it is one of my duties to help oversee such rules as this one, especially the "Lost 20" stipulation, and I'm simply reminding you of that.

Edit: Nice work ARC....good pictures!

18. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    Utmost Respected Master bburditt up in here!

19. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
  20. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    You're respected? I didn't know.

21. EMPEROR_WINDU

Nov 23, 2002
    Kak, this is something we will discuss in the Focus Group. Better to let it go for now rather than starting the same issue all over again[face_plain]

22. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    I see your point now Maste Ghost, I totally agree!

23. EMPEROR_WINDU

Nov 23, 2002
    Can we please not get into another fight today about who is bitter and who deserves the most respect?:rolleyes:[face_plain]

24. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    I don't plan too Master Windu as I simply and very respectfully reminded Kak of his Lost 20 stipulation (which is still in effect) and he went off on me via PM. Check out the Council chambers for more info on this topic.

25. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    I was joking :p

Edit: It's always "check the council chambers" If you have a problem with me Ship, then deal with it here and now where it belongs. I'll tell you my problem, you. You are a tyrant, you throw your weight about and expect us all to kiss your shoes. I won't stand for that, and I won't be kicked from the order because of this. Seriously, you need yo sort your act out, mate.

I thought starting off all of this would make you realise your flaws, but it's merely strengthened them to a point where the only way to get rid of them, is to remove you from the Council.

And as for me wanting to be back on the council, look I am now.

Oh my, I'm posting in bold, look at me, I'm on the Council yay! Look what I can do w00t!

Back in the time before your tyranny, thats all the Council had to offer, bold text, any and all decisions were ran through the thread, so that the members participating throughout the thread could post their opinion.

Now it's "Ship does this, ship does that.... Oh look, Ship does this too".

So please, just end it, master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.