main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Jedi Trials v2.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth-Horax, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    I love you too. @};-

2. Shiphunk2

Shiphunk2 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    Youngling Sweet_Jedi, good you've made it back to the Order. I do appreciate some of the kind comments in here from those that support me as I support you all too and even those that feel different about me. The Force is always with us all, you just sometimes have to keep track of it properly.

3. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Sweet_Jedi I have a task for you.

I want you to report on all the different brans of nappies and pack sizes at you local store, with pictures.

EDIT: My bad, i have just realised that you yanks may not know what i mean. I mean dipers.

4. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Dude, it's dypers.

5. sweet_jedi

sweet_jedi Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2006
    LOL are you serious?!?! do you realize how many differnt brand of diapers there are?? close to 200!! I smell a rat around here!! (chuckling)

6. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Kak, don't get any ideas! I know your kind! :)

7. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    theres 200 brands in your local store, bloody hell. okay do 10 then. with pic :p

8. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    LOL Nice task Master JK =D= ....Youngling Sweet while you at it, please bring out the diaper pail for stowage of your new toys! [face_laugh]

[image=http://www.pottypail.com/images/2a-package.jpg]

9. Pat5451

Pat5451 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2005

Master Ship, I don't know if you saw this, but if you didn't, here you go.

10. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    Yes Pat I did, I apologize for not responding to you. Goto the off-site, post when your ready in the thread for this power and I will assign you your first task shortly...Good Luck

11. Pat5451

Pat5451 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2005

Okay, just wondering. And I posted.

12. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    THE KAK HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Just wanting to apologise for my recent hacking away at Shiphunk, I know he really does mean well. And he's my friend, and I really don't want to lose another friendship over something as petty as wanting to sort the order out.

So without further ado, I propose that me and Ship start our friendship again (dunno how many times), on equal terms, no backstabbing.

Please just accept my apology Ship, this has gone on long enough.

13. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    Kak, I accept your apology, but you worry me my friend?! You should have more compassion for your fellow Jedi, no matter who they are. I am not perfect either. I only tried to help remind you of your current status is all I did.

14. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    I know, Ship. I took it totally the wrong way, thats why I took it upon myself to apologise.

Friends?

15. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    Yes of course and please be weary of your feelings my old Master....I know we have differences, but I am always here to help you suceed, agreed?

Edit: Ummm....youngling sweet....you dropped something!

[image=http://www.pg.com/science/skincare/Skin_tws_87/image002.jpg]

16. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Agreed, and I will always be here for you, despite the irony.

17. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004

ROFL!!

18. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003

I too could afford to lose a few pounds.

Anyway I'll change my icon to avoid further confusion, as I have been thinking about swithching to this sweet Luke icon

19. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    Here's my task, Master:

Revan breathed heavily. He was running through the Star Forge, trying to disable it. He ran through a doorway, it then shut behind him with a menacing thud. He looked up, before him stood an imposing figure. ?Hello, Master,? said Malak, his voice icy and metallic. A blood red blade exactly 150 centimeters long sprang from the handle of his lightsaber. ?There?s still time to save you, the Jedi would welcome you back,? said Revan. ?I?m beyond the wimpy Jedi, I?m more powerful than all of them,? said Malak, an evil grin spreading across his face. ?Besides, the Jedi would never welcome me back, especially after they see what I?m about to do to you.? Malak sprang into action, his blade a blur. Revan ignited his blade, a long blue blade and parried Malak?s attack. ?Don?t you realize what you?ve done, you?ve betrayed yourself. Look what has become of you,? said Revan, his voice full of righteousness. ?The only person I betrayed was you, and that was because you didn?t deserve to be Dark Lord of the Sith. You?re the one who has betrayed themself. You used to be all powerful, the conqueror of the Republic. You are stronger than all of the Jedi Council combined, and here you are serving them. It doesn?t matter now though, there won?t be enough left of you to serve the Council after I?m through with you.? Malak once again attacked, using the power of the Dark Side to aid him.

They fought for a long time, neither combatant gaining the upper-hand. Every attack was parried, every Force ability blocked, every jeer was countered. Soon the duel moved from the command deck of the Star Forge into the generator room. Electricity sparked all around, machinery whirred, dials spun, all reacting to the demands of the Star Forge and the weapons it produced. Malak and Revan fought on a catwalk over the machinery, striking at each other viciously. Malak stabbed at Revan?s chest, but the attack was blocked. Then Malak kicked Revan in the head, sending down to the floor below. ?You?ve become weaker. Almost as if joining the Jedi has drained your power. With the power of the Dark Side, though, you can defeat me and regain your title as Dark Lord of the Sith and ruler of the galaxy,? Malak boomed from the catwalk. Revan stared up at him. Malak was a formidable opponent, and so far Revan wasn?t able to defeat him. He felt tempted to call on his dormant Dark Side power to kill him. He could kill Malak and bring peace to the galaxy. But then he would become the tormentor of the galaxy, he would become what he was trying to end. Then Revan saw an opportunity. While Malak was grinning at him, a piece of heavy pipe hung above his head. Revan concentrated and wrenched the pipe down. Malak stopped grinning and jumped off the catwalk onto the floor near Revan. The pipe, missing Malak, hit the catwalk and collapsed it, both landed nearby. ?You are strong, nearly as strong as you were before. But enough talk, let?s finish this,? Malak said, once again grinning.

The fight continued, as vicious and skilled as before. The combatants moved from the generator room into a nearby hanger. ?Malak, see the error of your ways. You?ve guided yourself on a path that will only lead to more hatred and pain as you continue down it,? Revan said, almost pleading with Malak. Instead of responding Malak launched another flurry of attacks, easily parried by Revan. Then Revan saw an opportunity, as Malak began to attack again, Revan stabbed his lightsaber at Malak?s stomach. The blade tore through Malak?s abdomen. A look of shock replaced the usual smug look on Malak?s face. His lightsaber died and he fell to his knees. ?You have beaten me, but how?? Malak said, still shocked. ?The power of the light will always win in the end, Malak,? Revan said. ?There?s still time to come back.? ?No, it?s too late, I?ve done too much evil,? Malak said, sounding once again like a Jedi. ?But you have saved me, you?ve shown me the Light. You were right, tell the Council, you were right,? Malak as he finally collapsed, his spirit passing into the Force. Reva

20. DarkHorseXIII

DarkHorseXIII Jedi Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Somebody needs to take out the trash these diapers are really stinking up the thread!

Pat5451 Ataru Training

Ataru Task # 1

In a 600 word essay explain to me why you wish to learn Ataru, what you hope to accomplish by doing so, and how you feel it will fit into your life as a Jedi. Also explore the origins of Ataru and explain what are seen as its basic strengths and weakness.

21. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    LOL DH!! you could've done better by posting a pic of it however

22. DarkHorseXIII

DarkHorseXIII Jedi Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    No, that would create more mess and the smell woukd get stronger![face_sick]

23. Apailana

Apailana Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2005
    Who honestly takes pictures of that? bleh.

24. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    I would, but I guarantee you arent surprised.

25. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    Those are the depends Kaky wears.

HA! Just kidding bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.