main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Jedi Trials [Version 3.0]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth-Horax, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Nope. The whole thread is resetting.

Everything.

Its like restarting the whole trials over again.

2. Blu-Bladed-Jedi

Blu-Bladed-Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    will strilo be picking new councilo members too or is that up to the new head?

3. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of the Jedi Trials, it will soon see the end of SWC.

Actually, I'm a little torn here. Obviously, I created this thread 5 years ago...and it's gone on much longer than I ever anticipated. With this and the Jedi Draft running for that long (I started both threads within 1 week of each other during a down time at work) I honestly feel like the JCC is a part of me, and part of me is the JCC.

I admit that I've been absent. We all know this. With real life getting in the way (I've had 2 kids during the time of these threads-well, my wife has...I just watched.) it's been tough to follow as tightly as desired.

I don't like the idea that mods can come in and jsut lock something cause they think it's "stagnant." The thread has been on page 1 for 5 years now, and it probably would continue to be.

HOWEVER, I think that a re-set could be in order. I think that it will inject new life and passion into the game, and I hope that whoever starts it up again will have the time and love of the thread to let it continue and grow and bring comaraderie to the SWC liek this thread used to do.

I will not be the one to start the game up next time out of respect for the thread. I feel that the new thread will need a leader who can devote the time to the thread, and I just can't do that. Who knows...maybe I'll sign up as a padawan at some point and rise to heights heretofore unknown?

One can only wonder.

I just want to thank all of those who have made this thread a reality. I miss the initial Council members, especially Burd, Kak, Madine, and all the old boys from teh very first jedi draft who bought into my hairbrained idea of a Jedi Trials thread.

I look back now, and realize how many people have come through this thread and the things we've done. Some of my favorites:

1)Bombing the Sith Temple and making Strilo REALLY mad. ;)
    2)Burd Points-RIP
    3)Madine vs. effotless_skill
    4)The jedi trials roster
    5)The jedi code of etics
    6)The Horaxian Astromech

IN closing I just want to say that you guys have chosen to make this thread what it is today, and that it was you, the users, that made this thread remain on page one for 5 years running.

Thank you, and may the Force be with you.

Jedi Trials Founding High Councilman
    Horax

***Lobs grenade at Sith Temple***

BOOM!!!

heh heh heh... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.