SWC Rebel Alliance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthKakarot, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deyla_Heren Jedi Master

star 4
  2. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    HEllo fellow Rebels....good to be back...
  3. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    And so it is, how are you?
  4. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    Very good...my hard drive crashed so I wasn't on for a couple days...may I have another task?
  5. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Yes, post a small essay (bowt 100 words) on your best starfighter and why.
  6. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    Here is the discription of my favorite starship I hope this is good.

X-Wing

Category: Ship Types
    Type: Fighter
    Affiliation: Alliance to Restore the Republic

The X-Wing is a common name for the Incom T-65c A2 Starfighter, this is a 12.5 meter snub fighter with two wings that split in two by activating S-foils. This allows for greater maneuverability and firing accuracy; each of the split wings has its own laser cannon (total of four). It is a single-pilot ship, with an R2 astromech droid socket. The R2 unit is used in place of a navigationa computer. It is extremely maneuverable, even at its top sublight speed of 110 MGLT. It has also been clocked at 1,050 kilometers per hour in an atmosphere. The X-Wing was designed by Incom just before the Empire stopped contracting out naval construction. The Empire believed that Incom was infiltrated by Alliance sympathizers, and relieved the X-Wing team of duty. The X-Wing team then defected to the Alliance, flying out with all the X-Wing prototypes and the starfighter's plans. Their parting gesture to the Empire was to destroy all records of the X-Wing in Incom and Imperial databases. The Alliance then began to produce the X-Wing themselves, recognizing its potential. It continued to gain acceptance after the Galactic Civil War due to its maneuverability and durability. Several upgrades and modifications from the liberated Incom design team didn't yield major improvements until the advent of the T-65d A1, which eliminated the astromech droid in favor of more computer power to provide the pilot with more in-flight options in terms of maneuverability and management of shipboard resources. The T-65c A2 boasts the following shipboard components:

Incom GBk-585 Hyperdrive Motivation Unit
    Incom MKI Drive Module
    4 wing-mounted Incom 4j.4 Fusial Thrust Engines (some models use Incom 4L4 Fusial thrusters)
    IN-344-B Sightline Holographic Crosshairs
    4 Taim and Bak IX4 Laser Cannons (some models use Taim and Bak KX9 laser cannons)
    Fabritech ANq 3.6 Target Tracker
    Fabritech ANs-5d Sensor Unit
    Fabritech k-blakan Mini Sensor
    S-foil Activator
    Gax Revival Life Support System
    Guidenhauser Ejection Seat
    Novaldex O-4Z Ionization Reactor
    Chempat Defender Shield Projector (rated at 50 SBD)
    Cryogenic Power Cells
    Torplex Rq8.Y Avionics Control Package
    Carbanti Universal Transceiver Package
    Melihat Multi-Imager Dedicated Energy Receptor
    Tana Ire Electro-photo Receptor
    Long Range Phased Tachyon Detection Array Model Number PA-9r
    Short Range Primary Threat Analysis Grid Number PG-7u
    Bertriak Screamer Active Jammer
    Krupx MG7 Proton Torpedo Launchers (2 racks of 3)
    Titanium Alloy Hull (rated at 20 RU)
    Transparisteel Canopy
    R2 Astromech Navigation Droid
    4 Exhaust Nacelles
    Sarylcorp Reactant Agitator Injector
    Surge Vent
    Fire Extinguisher

This is my favorite starship bacause it is the best fighter available. It is also the fastest and most menueverable. I like because it has the split wing design that makes it look really cool. I also admire the weaponry on it which is 4 Laser Cannons and a small payload of Proton Torpedoes. This is the star ship the Rebel Alliance and Luke Skywalker uses during its fight to destroy the Empire. Here are som pics.

[image=http://multimedia.theforce.net/museum/images/Images/Classic_Trilogy/Starships/X-Wing/tn_xwing.jpg]

[image=http://multimedia.theforce.net/museum/images/Images/Classic_Trilogy/Starships/X-Wing/tn_xwings.jpg]
  7. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
  8. Sekotian_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    ...as sugar! :p
  9. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
  10. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    Nice ship but i think you miss a spot of polishing just under the sensor array [face_shame_on_you]
  11. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
  12. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    i have finished my task
    [image=http://le.one.free.fr/images/Bwing.jpg]
    [image=http://www.celestiamotherlode.net/catalog/images/screenshots/fic_starwars/B-Wing__jestr.jpg]
    [image=http://www.starwars.ndo.co.uk/episodes4-6/b-wing.jpg]
    [image=http://www.motorpsychorealms.org.uk/spacedout/bwingmk2b.jpg]

13. Sekotian_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good pics, Ensign!

Your next task is to find me two sites besides Starwars.com that have info on the B-wing!
  14. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    EDIT: links not working im gonna try again later
  15. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    Commander...may I have another task.

EDIT never mind I must get off the computer....my mother is in a bad mood[face_plain]
  16. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm back...may I have another task, Commander?
  17. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Yes, post 10 different species that appear in Star wars, with a bio and a picture for each.
  18. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    Here is my task...there will be a name then a bio and then a picture.

Sandpeople

Category: Alien Races
    Planet of Origin: Tatooine

Sandpeople are a race of nomadic desert mutants on Tatooine who roam the Jundland Wastes, the Sandpeople were often called Tusken Raiders. This name came from the humans who survived their first attack on a human settlement, which occured at Fort Tusken. Sandpeople were believed to have descended from the Ghorfas, but there was no hard evidence to link the two. Their origins - either native to Tatooine or transplanted - had been lost even to the Sandpeople themselves, although there were legends of a time when Tatooine was covered with grasslands. These legends held that the Builders - a group of Rakatan explorers - arrived on Tatooine and tried to enslave the ancient Sandpeople, who had discovered space travel and angered the Builders. They fought back and won their freedom, but the Rakatans burned the grasslands in retaliation, leaving Tatooine a desert wasteland. This story also claims that the root of the Sandpeoples' intense hatred of other beings derived from their war with the Builders, although written history points to a more recent event. Some 400 years before the attack on Fort Tusken, the desert bandit Alkhara slaughtered a group of Sandpeople who had befriended him. This was generally considered the source of the Sandpeoples' anger and mistrust. The Sandpeople dressed in heavy cloth robes, and had covered their heads with strips of cloth that held a breath mask and eye protection on their faces. Only an individual's mate was allowed to see them with their coverings removed. They learned how to train the banthas native to Tatooine as mounts, and a marauding group of Sandpeople would always ride them single file, to hide their numbers. Each individual worked with the same bantha for life. When a mount was killed or dies, the rider was left to wander the desert alone. If the bantha's spirit deemed it so, the rider would be befriended by another bantha. Otherwise, the rider would die in the sands. On the other hand, if a rider was killed or dies, its bantha was turned out into the desert. Although the Sandpeople were aggressive and violent by nature, they had deep-seated traditions that were tightly coupled to their everyday lives. Young individuals were required to prove their adulthood in various physical activities, the hardest of which was the manhood ritual of hunting down a krayt dragon. Because the Sandpeople had no written language, the most revered member of a clan or tribe was the storyteller. He knew the life-story of every member of his clan, and also knew the clan's history. The storyteller was required to memorize the histories word-for-word, eliminating any chance for misinterpretation or distortion. Apprentice storytellers often ware more hard-pressed to prove themselves than warriors, for a single mistake in reciting the histories meant instant death. As violent as their nature was, Sandpeople stayed as far from the moisture farmers as the farmers did them. There were occasional attacks on the more outlying settlements. A few scientists claimed that Sandpeople had human origins, but the autopsies done on what few dead that were left behind revealed cyborg eyes and other non-human characteristics. In battle, Sandpeople have been rumored to spit streams of blood at their victims, but this was attributed to superstitious moisture farmers. Here is a pic.

[image=http://multimedia.theforce.net/museum/images/Images/Classic_Trilogy/Creatures/Tusken_Raiders/tn_tusken3.jpg]

Hutt

Category: Alien Races
    Planet of Origin: Nal Hutta (Evocar)

Hutts are large, slug-like aliens with short, stubby arms, huge eyes, and a wide mouth. They originated on the planet Varl, but have populated a great number of other worlds including Nal Hutta. They speak their own language, and have the ability to see in visible light as well as ultraviolet light. They often light their palaces with both, turning off the natural lighting to give tres
  19. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    :confused: Hello????

EDIT BTW the pics for the Wookies and the Hutts did not work for some reason...I had to get off immediatly after getting done with this assignment so I could not edit, sorry.
  20. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    Come on people keep this thing going....this is getting really boring....*mutters*always going to the 3rd or 2nd page to find this thread....
  21. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    COME ONNNNNNNN I'm starting to wonder if the Empire has won......is everybody dead?????HELLO......*echo* HELLO
  22. Bruce_the_Bith Jedi Knight

star 3
    First time poster to this thread, so i don't know who's in charge here, but I'd love a crack at a task!
  23. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    You will have to speak with Supreme Commander Kakarot about joining then you will have to do tasks to gain Rank....
  24. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
  25. JediGuardian13 Jedi Master

star 3
    can we you know post so this does not become redundant???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.