main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [SWC] Sparring Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_PloKoon11, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Master Heels walks in, clad in new black Jedi Master robes, and looks up to observe the ongoing duel.

"Knights, I am here to judge your fight. Pay me no mind."

*looks at Zedd-Vega, immediately grabs and ignites blue-white saber*

"Quit trying to poison the minds of my Knights, Vega. Deal with your Apprentices, and we'll deal with ours. Or Else. We want no trouble here, now do we?"

*levels saber to the ground, pointing at Vega, pacing along back wall*

2. Master_PloKoon11

Master_PloKoon11 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Zedd, sith are gladly welcomed here, but what is not welcome are attacks against the legitimacy of the jedi order. I created this thread, and I am the law here. This thread was created for friendly sparring sessions, not for arguments between Jedi and Sith. The same goes for Jedi. DON'T push my buttons. And another thing, I'm a knight, not a "new padawan'.

To Master Heels, with all due respect, please try not to get into a fight.

To MJ, we can really slice each other up because our bodies are holographic, as well as the room around us. So in a way, it is a fight to virtual death. So show me ya' got.

IC: Plokoon11

Plo narrowed his cold gray eyes, scanning Master Higgans' movements. Plo had recovered just enough energy for a force jump, and used it to follow Higgans up to the ledge.

"Master Higgans." He bowed respectfully, but at the same time, almost mockingly. "I grow weary of this pointless struggle. We are both obviously holding back. It's time to throw all cards on the table. So how about it? Let's see who is really superior."

TAG: Master Higgans

3. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    so we can virtrually hurt one another and not really get hurt/die?

4. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    Plo narrowed his cold gray eyes, scanning Master Higgans' movements. Plo had recovered just enough energy for a force jump, and used it to follow Higgans up to the ledge.

"Master Higgans." He bowed respectfully, but at the same time, almost mockingly. "I grow weary of this pointless struggle. We are both obviously holding back. It's time to throw all cards on the table. So how about it? Let's see who is really superior."

~~~

ooc:so we can change the setting of the background because its holographic?

*ic*

::bubba higgans smiled returning his bow:: i was hoping we chould turn up the fight

::bubba runs at master plo and kicked him off the ledge and looked around for sumthing to pull down.he saw nothing so he decided to jump after plo hoping to land on plo feet first(if plo hit on his back that is),
    bubbas 2nd option was to land on his feet and directly attack master plo::

tag:master plo

5. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

Plo smirked and flipped around backwards, gracefully landing on his feet.

"It's going to take more than a kick in the ribs to take me down, Master Higgans." Plo said as he activated his saber and jumped up without the aid of the force. As Master Higgans was only a few feet off the ground, the two began exchanging hard lightsaber blows in mid-air. The two landed, and Plo continued the relentless assault, driving into his opponent with the hardest side thrust kick he could muster. Master Higgan's was thrown back a few feet, and landed on his back. Plo rose his saber, and jumped toward Master Higgans, quickly planting his saber in the ground, and aiming for Master Higgan's chest.

6. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:so did you kick the lightsaber out of my hand and aim with your saber twords my chest?

7. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    no, you still have your lightsaber

8. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc: ok just asking.

Plo smirked and flipped around backwards, gracefully landing on his feet.

"It's going to take more than a kick in the ribs to take me down, Master Higgans." Plo said as he activated his saber and jumped up without the aid of the force. As Master Higgans was only a few feet off the ground, the two began exchanging hard lightsaber blows in mid-air. The two landed, and Plo continued the relentless assault, driving into his opponent with the hardest side thrust kick he could muster. Master Higgan's was thrown back a few feet, and landed on his back. Plo rose his saber, and jumped toward Master Higgans, quickly planting his saber in the ground, and aiming for Master Higgan's chest.

*ic*

::bubba higgans saw the blow comming and blocked it with his saber and hit master plo with all his might with the hilt of his lightsaber in the eye to try and blind him and jumped to his feet and dipped into the force and lifted part of the floor so they were throwing items (their small not big ones id consider that moding) and tossed them at master plo::

9. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

Plo was hit in the eye and knocked away from his opponent. As he was shaking off the dizzyness, he began to get pummeled by small peices of the floor. He was hit hard in the back, as his robes were ripped and a chunk of flesh was taken off. Plo tried to sooth his pain with the force, and fought through the torrent of rubble, and spotted his opponent. With all his might, he brought his saber over his head at his unexpecting opponent. He would most likely have time to block, but if plo's attack was successful, Master Higgans would not be able to withstand the sheer force of the blow.

TAG: Master Higgans.

10. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    Plo was hit in the eye and knocked away from his opponent. As he was shaking off the dizzyness, he began to get pummeled by small peices of the floor. He was hit hard in the back, as his robes were ripped and a chunk of flesh was taken off. Plo tried to sooth his pain with the force, and fought through the torrent of rubble, and spotted his opponent. With all his might, he brought his saber over his head at his unexpecting opponent. He would most likely have time to block, but if plo's attack was successful, Master Higgans would not be able to withstand the sheer force of the blow.
    ~~~~
    Ic*

::bubba higgans saw the attack but didnt expect it and used the remaining force he had to force push master plo backwards and backed up because he was breathing hard but regained his composer lifting his saber into a attack postiton:: "im ready to end this spar master plo. are you? ill come out the winner"
    ::he bent his knees puting the saber behind him facing master plo::

11. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

"Looks like we're both thoroughly fatigued." Plo commented. "Like I said before, I don't plan to lose."

"He's definitely got the edge in force technique and experience with the saber... But if I can force him to face me in unarmed combat, I'll have a much better chance..."

Plo swung his saber starting in for a diagonal slash, but faked, moving forward and spinning around, intending to bring his blade through Master Higgans. Master Higgans got ready to parry, but at the very last moment, Plo pulled back, spinning around the other direction and aiming a hard slash for Master Higgans' hilt.

12. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    *ic*
    ::bubba higgans didnt have time to block the attack and his hilt flew away and deactivated,he swung around in the air aiming for master plos hilt so they were both weponless. bubba landed stubbled backwards almost falling but stopped himself and got into a classic black belt form:: back to hand to hand eh?

13. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

"Face it MJ, when it comes to unarmed combat, I've got your number." Plo smirked as he lowered into his reverse bow stance once again. Plo jumped forward, spinning and delivering a cyclonic kick aimed for MJ's sternum.

14. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    "Face it MJ, when it comes to unarmed combat, I've got your number." Plo smirked as lowered into his reverse bow stance once again. Plo jumped forward, spinning and delivering a cyclonic kick aimed for MJ's sternum.

ic*

"i will admit you have the upper hand but it dosent mean i cant win" ::he gets kicked in the sternum and front kicks master plos chin with his foot so he stumbles while bubba holds his sternum but still ready to return to combat..he chould tell they were both wearing down,this spar chouldnt go on much longer,one of them had to lose this spar and it wasnt going to be bubba::

:: thinks:: ive got master plo almost beaten just push him a little farther and he might give up

15. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Master_PloKoon, you should learn your place. The only people with power over this entire thread is NaboosPrincess. You don't have mod powers, so don't think you can boss everyone around. If you set up rules saying not to do such and such, then they must be followed, but don't get cocky or arrogant. Mods can be testy at times and ban you if you persist.

And I have seen Jedi bashing my Order, even after we were asked to stop. Your Jedi Headmaster Darth-Horax and I have many agreements pertaining to our orders, I'm sure if you would wisen up and learn about them, your time spent with the Jedi Trials would be worthwhile.

(Let everyone keep in mind that the Sith Trials and the Jedi Trials are games and not argument threads)

[i]*Zedd looks to heels*[/i]

"I am not here to duel you heels, so take your anger elsewhere... like to the bottom of a Sarlaac pit or something of that relative nature. Do not threaten me as I do not threaten you. I'm sure masterjedi343 can speak for himself on his own matters. He's a Jedi Knight after all, and I'm sure no Jedi likes being treated as a child..."

16. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    i didnt know i was being treated like a child but nevertheless lets concentrate on this task zedd you may watch the duel but you wont be too entertained as we cant kill.

17. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    Zedd, this thread was created for friendly spar, and the mods might lock it if we start bashing each other that's my point dude. And no, jedi don't bash the sith here, so don't bash the jedi here. This thread is not for threatening, not for bashing, and not for arguing. Don't provoke people by saying "Talent is wasted on the jedi order." Alright? Be fair. Please at least try to follow the rules or naboosprincess may lock us. Like I said, if in order for you to refrain from bashing the jedi, you are forced to keep from speaking to them at all, then so be it. Now I'm starting to ramble so I'll shut my big mouth.

Plo rubbed his chin painfully, caught off gaurd by MJ's quick counter. Plo gathered himself and quickly went at his opponent again, switching to more of a leopard style. utilizing wide swings, and powerful techniques.

Plo brought his left hand toward Higgans' face, intending to hit him with his palm.

18. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    *smiles*

Vega, I wouldn't want to fight you. At least not now. I was merely sending the warning shot across the bow.

And if he is the GM of this thread, he controls it, to some extent.

The Sith bashing is eqivalent to the Jedi bashing, don't fool yourself, Vega. We've all observed the Jedi being called "weak" and such.

For now, let's just watch.

19. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    Plo rubbed his chin painfully, caught off gaurd by MJ's quick counter. Plo gathered himself and quickly went at his opponent again, switching to more of a leopard style. utilizing wide swings, and powerful techniques.

Plo brought his left hand toward Higgans' face, intending to hit him with his palm.

*ic*

::bubba was caught off guard by the swift hit to the face and he stumbled back and bubba grabbed his palm and flipped him over his back,and elbows plo in the chest and quickly retreated now very fatiged::

tag:master plo.

20. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

IC:

Plo landed on his back, coughing up some blood as Master Higgans' elbow drove into his chest. Master Higgans retreated out of sight, and Plo slowly stood to his feet.

"This has been drawn out way too long." His voice echoed through the building. "Why don't we just call it a tie and be done with it? It's obvious neither one of us is going to give up. We've both got better things to do. That is... Unless you won't be satisfied until my defeat. Is that the case?"

21. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    As the judge, I agree.

This fight has been exceptionally well fought, Knights. You may declare this a tie, unless you wish to practice.

Well done, very well done. Now get some rest, we may have some issues to discuss at the temple.

Master Heels

22. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    *bows* thank you Master Heels. I guess the fight's over then. Unless MJ wants to continue.

23. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    i agree with the tie. i must rest up if i am to go into another fight. ill see you all in the temple.

24. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    Okay Master Higgans, wanna fight again?

25. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    glad to. you pick the place this time. i did last time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.