main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA SWC3

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by AdmiralTreyDavid44, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralTreyDavid44

AdmiralTreyDavid44 Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2003
    Hmm...I just regsistered for the forums, even though I thought I did about two years ago, but uh, how many people in this area are planning on going to SWC3? (Hey, it's only about TWENTY-TWO months away now!!)
    Also when are you guys meeting this month, if I didn't already miss it, I might try and come if possible...I figured I was the only SW fan in all of Columbus that had a computer, then I randomly decided to go check this out, bleh I'm rambling now, so I will shut up...

2. wookiechick66

wookiechick66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    Hi. There is local Star Wars Club. It is less than a year old and still trying to pick up some members. send me your email address to gowardogs@netscape.net and I will fill you in. WE have not set our August meeting date yet. We are in the beginnings of helping one of our members with a fan film.

Are you going to Dragon Con over labor day. Check out www.dragoncon.org for information. Most of the local SW fans attend and particpate in the Matters of the Force track.

Welcome.

WC66

3. AdmiralTreyDavid44

AdmiralTreyDavid44 Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2003
    Hmm, I EMailed you, so that should give you my email address, I doubt I can go to Dragon Con, although it sounds awesome.

4. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Welcome AdmiralTreyDavid!

Cathy Bowden here. We have loads of activities being planned for Halloween, Christmas & New Year's.

Will keep you informed here and by email!

Cathy Bowden
    sf-motf@att.net

5. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    ::Cathy's jaw drops to the floor and if her teeth could fall out, they would:: Haywood said we could actually start planning on attending SWC3. I'm still in shock....

Of course, it is still far off & with my crew we normally don't make plans that far in advance. But, will go ahead and purchase the tickets when they come out...if we can't go; oh well...

Cathy

6. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I can't wait! I'm missing a few days of ninth grade so I can go, and my parents already got us our hotel rservations!

7. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    303 days till the wonderous convention :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.