main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWCCG Trivia Quiz

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by BigPoppaJabba, Aug 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    A while back, Red84 ran a great Trivia thread. It would be great if this were an ongoing thing. Feel free to submit questions of your own.

In your response, mention the question, because if we get a few questions, it may get confusing.

I?ll start off with some easy ones:

1) We all know Tatooine is a desert planet, but how many sites can there be at Tatooine at one time with the word ?Desert? in their Card name?

2) Considering that combo cards are a single card, which objective+ starting interrupt combo will get you the most cards on table at the start of game (2 answers)?

3) SE Jabba is at the Audience chamber. So is/are RefII Artoo & Threepio. Along with them are every possible unique card with a permanent weapon. Question- how much power and how many destinies will each side draw without using interrupts? (Don?t forget the Coruscant expansion or uniqueness rules)

4) Let?s get silly here. Let?s say that Decipher changed the starting interrupt rule to allow you any number of starting interrupts. You decide to take full advantage of this rule when you play your next DARK SIDE game.

Here?s the question?. Considering that you use the starting interrupts to their full potential (i.e maximum number of allowable effects)? How many cards would you start the game with
    a- on table?
    b- in lost pile?
    c- in hand?
    Notes: you don?t use an objective (but don?t forget your starting location) and you are playing the dark side.

Have fun!

2. Hunter_Rose

Hunter_Rose Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2001
    "1) We all know Tatooine is a desert planet, but how many sites can there be at Tatooine at one time with the word ?Desert? in their Card name?"

3. T:Desert, T:Desert Heart, <>Desert

"2) Considering that combo cards are a single card, which objective+ starting interrupt combo will get you the most cards on table at the start of game (2 answers)? "

Carbon Chamber Testing (CCT starts 2 locations, 1 device, and Jabba's Prize OR(potentially) one of your opponents rebels)

Hunt Down (2 locations, 1 effect, 1 Epic Event)

Start both with Start You Engines! (1 location, podracer, epic event and effect)

I won't try the other 2... that's more speculation thatn I can muster here at work >:)

3. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
    Actually, you can have 3 Tatooine:Desert sites on the table at one time. So that's 5.

4. DarthJago

DarthJago Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2000
    Well Tatooine: Desert Landing Site has "Desert" in it. Don't know if that one counts or not.

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    1) We all know Tatooine is a desert planet, but how many sites can there be at Tatooine at one time with the word ?Desert? in their Card name?

There will be 7:
    Tatooine: Desert X3
    <> Desert
    Hutt Trade Route
    Desert Heart
    Desert Landing Site

2) Considering that combo cards are a single card, which objective+ starting interrupt combo will get you the most cards on table at the start of game (2 answers)?
    Either TDIGWATT or BHBM. Both Objectives give you 2 Effects to start with, then your SI can get 3 more.

3) SE Jabba is at the Audience chamber. So is/are RefII Artoo & Threepio. Along with them are every possible unique card with a permanent weapon. Question- how much power and how many destinies will each side draw without using interrupts? (Don?t forget the Coruscant expansion or uniqueness rules)

Light Side: 29 power + 5 battle destiny draws
    Dark Side: 32 power + 5 battle destiny draws

4) Let?s get silly here. Let?s say that Decipher changed the starting interrupt rule to allow you any number of starting interrupts. You decide to take full advantage of this rule when you play your next DARK SIDE game.

Here?s the question?. Considering that you use the starting interrupts to their full potential (i.e maximum number of allowable effects)? How many cards would you start the game with
    a- on table?
    b- in lost pile?
    c- in hand?
    Notes: you don?t use an objective (but don?t forget your starting location) and you are playing the dark side.

Starting location: Endor system
    Twi'lek Advisor: Presence Of The Force on the system
    Any Methods Necessary: Fett, Slave 1, Fett's Blaster in hand
    Operational As Planned: Jerjerrod, Death Star II system and Insignificant Rebellion in hand
    Neimoidian Advisor: Inconsequential Losses
    Surface Defense: IAO/Secret Plans, Resistance and TINT/OE
    Prepared Defenses: Battle Plan, Combat Response and No Escape
    Combat Readiness: <>Forest and <>Swamp

12 cards in hand, 4 cards in Lost Pile, 11 cards on table

6. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
    Bib,

You forgot Start Your Engines. :)

Add 4 more cards on the table: Podrace Arena site, a podracer (let's assume Sebulba's), Boonta Eve epic event, and one more effect ... Watto's Box, of course!

7. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Gah, I knew I forgot something. I will bow my head in shame now...

8. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    1)
    There will be 7:
    Tatooine: Desert X3
    <> Desert
    Hutt Trade Route
    Desert Heart
    Desert Landing Site
    correct

2) Either TDIGWATT or BHBM. Both Objectives give you 2 Effects to start with, then your SI can get 3 more.

Hmmmmm, I think you are overlooking the light side!(Oh, and locations are on table as well) ;)

Light Side: 29 power + 5 battle destiny draws
    Dark Side: 32 power + 5 battle destiny draws

Well done!

4)
    Starting location: Endor system
    Twi'lek Advisor: Presence Of The Force on the system
    Any Methods Necessary: Fett, Slave 1, Fett's Blaster in hand
    Operational As Planned: Jerjerrod, Death Star II system and Insignificant Rebellion in hand
    Neimoidian Advisor: Inconsequential Losses
    Surface Defense: IAO/Secret Plans, Resistance and TINT/OE
    Prepared Defenses: Battle Plan, Combat Response and No Escape
    Combat Readiness: <>Forest and <>Swamp

12 cards in hand, 4 cards in Lost Pile, 11 cards on table
    Bib,

Add 4 more cards on the table: Podrace Arena site, a podracer (let's assume Sebulba's), Boonta Eve epic event, and one more effect ... Watto's Box, of course!

What a team!

C'mon foloks, let's have some more questions!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.