main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit SWCO Catch-all Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Taalcon, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Endol

Endol Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2014
    This may be well known already, but Anthony Daniels confirmed that the Phantom Limb one shot comic will form part of his show tmrw. Expect a full reenactment

Barriss_Coffee and SilentGuy66 like this.
  2. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Shame all us viewers at home didn't get to see the forces of destiny short during the heroines panel still I enjoyed the panel as a whole. I agree with Tyrene Sicar there needs to become a time when the gender of female/male star wars characters (and characters in all media) becomes irrelevant. All what should matters is the character, not their gender.

3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Two things that didn't end up in the film:

1. Tagge thinks that Sheev is wrong to send Vader to retrieve the Death Star plans and find the Rebel base.
    2. The Death Star is Tarkin's pet project. Keep in mind that at the time, Sheev wasn't intended to be Force-sensitive and was intended to be a figurehead who various bureaucrats were using to climb their way to power. The idea was that Tarkin created the Death Star so that he would be credited with the destruction of the Rebellion and could be appointed Palpatine's successor.

4. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    Wait, Bib was speaking Huttese there? I always thought he said "He's asleep" (meaning Jabba), since, well, he was.

JediBatman likes this.
  5. DarkEagle

DarkEagle Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 10, 2009
    Or for the blu-rays