main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWD Live Radio Show : Television related show(s)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Sith_Messenger, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Messenger

Sith_Messenger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Star Wars en Direct #09 - January 18th, 2004
    The future of Star Wars on the small Screen

On this show the hosts will be discussing the future of Star Wars on television. The impact it would have on the Star Wars fandom, the merchandising & collectibles, on the saga itself and on the continuity.

You want Lucasfilm Ltd. to produce a regular TV show, mini-series or cartoon in the years following SW3? You have an original idea for a show or suggestions on producers, on actors who could play certain characters or your favorite era you want them to explore? Let your voice be heard and tell them what YOU want! Send your comments or phone number (for us to call) to studio@swendirect.com. You can also post you comments here on our 9th show thread. Lucasfilm might be listening in !

We want to have your comments On the Air via the phone if possible, so Live participation by the fans is of most importance for that particular show.

Live Broadcast begin at 7PM Eastern !

Remember!, be there in the chatroom during the show if you want us to call you.

2. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I listen to SWD regularly, and i have actually done an interview with 'em for my upcoming site. I'll be listening. :)

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Interesting show, sorry I wasn't available to call in to comment about my EU TV Show Layout suggestion as well as some of the points you brought up during the show- but if you ever do a follow-up show to this topic, I'd love to throw my two cents (and some change) in ::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.