Sweet Revenge (JA)(Obi-torture) - UPDATED 12/17

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Nov 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Title: Sweet Revenge
    Author: Kadi-Wan Kenobi
    Time: Obi-Wan is 16
    Disclaimers: Star Wars, the Jedi, etc. belong to George Lucas.
    Archive: Please ask.

Chapter 1

Screams surrounded him, filling the air, pounding into the very core of his body. Sharp, metal points reflected light from some unknown source. Deadly claws reached for him, ready to clamp down on him, digging into his flesh. Turning on his heel, he tried to get away, only to be stopped by evil looking needles, a thick, black liquid dripping from the tip. He took a step back, only to find himself pressed against a solid, metal wall. They came closer still, seeming to taunt him as the screams grew louder, combining into an endless shriek of pain and agony. He threw his arms up to protect his face, cowering against the wall.

Silence. Pure, deadly silence except for the sound of his own, haggard breathing. Gathering up what courage he had left, he slowly lowered his arms, opening one eye, then the other.

Several feet away, a girl stood motionless in the darkness, head bowed. Confused, he took a step forward.

Her head snapped up instantly. He gasped in horror, jumping back once again. She held out her arms imploringly, blood dripping down her wrists as she took a step towards him. Her eyes were completely black, and her skin was gray and tight around her small frame. Her thin lips parted, words coming out in a moan that made his heart stop.

"Hhhhhheeeeeellllllpppppp mmmmmmeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

"NO!"

Obi-Wan sat straight up, eyes wide in fear. Sweat ran down his face and neck as he scanned the room frantically, only to find himself in his own room at the Temple.

"Obi-Wan?!" His Master burst through his door, lightsaber in hand but not ignited. His eyes were filled with worry as he quickly sat by his Padawan on the bed, which was only increased when he saw just how badly his Padawan was trembling. Dropping his lightsaber, he pulled the boy closer to him. Qui-Gon sat there, gently rocking as he whispered soothingly until his Padawan had calmed down. Obi-Wan closed his eyes for a moment, finally gathering some control over his emotions, before he sat up, pulling away from his Master.

"Are you alright?" Qui-Gon asked, laying a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Y-yes Master." Obi-Wan said quietly, looking down at his hands which still gripped the blanket tightly. "I'm sorry I woke you."

"No Padawan, I should have sensed the dream and awoken you. I am the one who is sorry." Qui-Gon said, gently lifting his chin so he could look into his Padawan's eyes. "Would you like to talk about it?"

Obi-Wan shook his head. "No Master." He would rather not relive it at the moment.

Qui-Gon got up, helping to untangle the sheets from around his Padawan, before picking up his lightsaber. Obi-Wan suppressed the urge to ask Qui-Gon to stay. He was almost 17, for Force sake.

"I'll see you in the morning, then." The Master ruffled the boy's hair, as he turned to go, before pausing. "On second thought..." He knelt down beside the bed. "I'll stay here until you fall asleep."

"You don't have to Master. I'll be fine." Obi-Wan protested despite of how he actually felt.

Qui-Gon smiled. "I want to, Padawan." Obi-Wan smiled shyly as he lay down. His Master tucked him in. "Good night Obi-Wan."

"Good night Master." He replied, his eyes already drooping.

2. Lonewolf89 Force Ghost

star 5
    Was that a vision?? Great job!!

3. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooh... I like!

More more more! :)
  4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
  5. LittleJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooooohh... let's get this back up the top, shall we?

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY
  6. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
  7. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow. Thanks everyone!!! :) You have made my day.

I'll try to get the next post up ASAP.
  8. ApprenticeM Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice start Kadi! More soon?
  9. Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    scary but very good post more and soon please
  10. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Here you go.

Chapter 2

A shrill beeping broke the silence of the early morning. Obi-Wan groaned as he was jolted into awareness. Beside him, Qui-Gon slowly stood up, rubbing his neck as he made his way into the common room to see what the Council wanted. Who else would be brave enough to wake them at this hour? Obi-Wan pushed himself into a sitting position, rubbing his face with one hand as his Master's voice drifted into the room.

"Is it possible to leave this until a decent hour?" Qui-Gon asked whoever had called. A sigh of frustration followed several moments later. "Alright. We'll be there shortly."

Obi-Wan looked up as his Master entered his room again, flicking on the light. "The Council has requested our presense immediately. Get dressed, then have some breakfast. They can afford to wait 10 minutes."

Half an hour later, Master and Padawan entered the Council Chamber, empty except for two. Master Windu looked at them in exasperation, but not at all surprised at their tardiness. "Thank you for coming."

"I apologize for the wait." Qui-Gon said respectfully.

"Are you familiar with Master Tre'qu and her Padawan, Turi Ley?" Mace asked, getting down to business.

"Only by name. I have never met either before." He answered, frowning in curiosity. "Why do you ask?"

"They have gone missing." Qui-Gon's face was the perfect mask of calm, not revealing what his reaction was. "They were last seen on Aurilia, yesterday morning. Master Tre'qu had been requested to investigate the disappearances of several Aurlians in the last year."

"Find them, you will." Yoda interjected. "Find them, you must. Not first to disappear, not last, I'm afraid, if find them you do not."

"A ship has been prepared for you once you are ready." Master Windu handed him a datapad. "May the Force be with you."

"And with you." Qui-Gon bowed and headed out, Obi-Wan quickly following his lead.

11. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooh! Ahhh!

I'm really liking this story! I loved how the Council was exasperated, but expected Qui-Gon's tardiness. :)

Can't wait for more!

12. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Angel5000!!! :)

More in the next couple of days.
  13. Jedi-Faith Jedi Master

star 2
    Cool fic so far! :D Creepy dream... Foreshadow of what's to come?

Post more soon! :)
  14. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Jedi-Faith!

Sorry this is short. Darth Writer's Block just hit.

Chapter 3

The 3 days in took to reach Aurilia were spent going through the information they had been given repeatedly. There wasn't much to go on. The Aurlians just disappeared, leaving no clues behind. No motives could be found either. All came from respectable families that appeared to have no enemies.

Obi-Wan sighed, leaning back in the pilot seat. It didn't make any sense. There was no pattern to the disappearances. Usually, the person targeted a certain group, these kidnappings seemed to be chosen randomly. All the victims were aged 8 and up: men, women, and children. They didn't have any connection with the current governor, or anyone with an important background in the government. These were just normal citizens. Somehow, that made it all the worse.

Once again, the Padawan picked up the datapad and read through it. Information about the planet, the places where the kidnappings took place, the familys, even the victims' medical records, was included. And nothing gave them any hint as to who it was or why they were doing this. Something just wasn't right. He was missing something, but what?

A moment later, Qui-Gon entered the cockpit, taking a seat in the Co-pilot chair.

"Anything?" Obi-Wan asked, looking over at his Master.

Qui-Gon shook his head wearily. "Nothing. The Force remains silent in regard to the disappearances." He gave his Padawan a half-hearted smile. "We must be patient. The Force will reveal answers to our questions in time."

15. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    oooooooooh!

more soon!!!
  16. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh.....Obi's just so CUTE when he has nightmares. Cute little Obi. Good story. More posting, perhaps?
  17. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    This is such a good story! I can't wait for you to post more!! :)
  18. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks guys! :) Sorry for the wait.

Chapter 4

Obi-Wan followed his Master down the ramp, taking in his surroundings as he had been taught to do. A small group waited for them several feet away. At the sight of them, one member waddled forward, a man somewhat short and rather fat, arms open in welcome, followed closely by a the rest. The Padawan instantly gathered that this was the governor.

"At last, help has arrived." He said, relief evident on his face. "Welcome! Welcome!"

"I am Master Qui-Gon Jinn and this is Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi." Qui-Gon said, bowing to the governor, but suddenly found his hand being shaken by the eager man vigorously. Obi-Wan instantly looked at his feet, surpressing a grin in danger of breaking free.

"Yes, yes! Wonderful! I am Governor Terrence Lubit. So pleased you've come, so pleased." He nodded to a tall lady who now stood at his side. "This is my assistant, Keary Niks."

"Welcome Master Jinn, Padawan Kenobi." She said, nodding with a slight smile to them. Governor Lubit had finally released the Master's hand. The Master tucked his hands inside his sleeves, guarding against any other overly excited Aurlian who wished to shake hands as well.

"We are so greatful the Jedi are willingly to come here again after the last incident. So glad."

"One of our own has gone missing. We would not abandon them. Or your people, for that matter." Qui-Gon said seriously.

"Of course. I did not to mean to insult you, Jedi Master." The governor said, motioning towards an awaiting landspeeder. "Come."

"Thank you, Governor, but my apprentice and I will walk to the Manor."

The smile instantly faded from his face. "No, no. Too dangerous. It will be dark soon."

"We will be cautious." Qui-Gon assured him.

"That's what the last Jedi said." Lubit said with a sigh, but nodded to them befor climbing into the speeder.

19. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    UP! Cool post! :)

More soon please! :D
  20. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
  21. snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey this is really good!
    I can't wait for more!
    S-WK
  22. KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks.

Chapter 5

"What do you notice about Aurlians?" Qui-Gon asked his Padawan as the two walked down the street at a leisurely pace, admiring the surrounding city. Well, at least it appeared that way to any spectators. In fact, they were taking in everything.

Obi-Wan replied a few moments later. "They appear to be at peace. Content with life...." He paused, watching two young Aurlians tossing a ball to one another. Suddenly an older woman walked out and called them in, glancing up at the sky. "I also sense...something...underneath all that." He glanced up at the older Jedi.

"Aurlians have naturally strong mental shields." Qui-Gon nodded. "They are nervous. Fearful of what could happen to them."

Obi-Wan remained silent as they watched similar scenes take place. The last of the sun's rays were disappearing behind the distant hills. Soon, they were the only ones out. Qui-Gon stopped in mid-stride, hand moving to his saber, then continued walking. Obi-Wan's finger tips just lightly touched the hilt of his lightsaber, ready to go into action at a moment's notice.

"Someone is watching us." Qui-Gon said, just barely a whisper.

Obi-Wan casually looked over his shoulder, nodding slightly. //What should we do?// He asked, reverting to speaking over the bond.

//Nothing.// Qui-Gon answered. //We have no clue as to who it is, although I am certain it is the kidnapper. I would like to gather as much information on him before a confrontation. Still, be wary.//

//Yes Master.// Obi-Wan glanced over his shoulder once more, before quickening his step so as to keep up with Qui-Gon.

23. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Short, but cool. :)

I'm anxiously awaiting more!!! :D
  24. TheFallen Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, how I hope you'll post soon before Darth Christmastime eats me alive!
  25. ShirleyLang Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hmm... Is there hope of a new post when I bring this up to the first page?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.