Knox, TN Sweet!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by kyledroid, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyledroid Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello everyone, My name is Kyle. Im 21. And Im a starwars-aholic.

...Some dark blurry figure in the room stands and says "everyone welcome Kyle to our SWA group". And another person stands up and greets Kyle....
  2. iwannabeajedi21 Jedi Padawan

welcome. we have meetings once a month. we usually go out to eat for our meeting. the meetings are on fridays at a local pizza place and last until everyone is ready to leave, which varies from 1-2 hours. what do we do in the meetings? we talk about anything and everything star wars. we share pictures, collecting, stories, etc. we have a meeting in august, but i dont' know when it will be yet. jar jar is the leader of this little gang of star wars nerds. so, welcome. i hope u can make the meeting. do u do any collecting?
  3. senator__padme Jedi Knight

star 1
    *waves* welcome! I'm officially not the newbie anymore! yay! ;) I don't know anything about the Knoxville Fan Force, as I only to go school in Knoxville, but I just wanted to say hi! ^_^
  4. kyledroid Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello all, Im not really into collecting. My intersets lie more with the fanfilms. Its cool about the meetings. I may join in sometime. BTW, I dont live in knoxville either. However, I live in nearby Seymour...so Im very close.
  5. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey there Kyle!

I don't live in Knoxville myself (one side of my street is in the city and the other isn't, weird huh?) so I know what you mean when it comes to making a drive. It doesn't compete with our members who come down from Kentucky, so I've got no room to talk.

Anyway, you should definitely come down to the August meeting if you can. I'm going to put up the date for it either today or tomorrow, but it's kind of hard to organize while working so bear with me.

Oh, and what's your favorite FanFilm? For me it's a toss-up between Troops and Crazy Watto, but the Pink Five series is great stuff too.

EDIT: Fixed a misspelled word. Yes, I'm a bit of a word nerd.
  6. kyledroid Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Jar Jar, Ill try to make the meeting if possible. The fanfilms I currently like are Revelations, Pink Five series, and a new one that hasn't come out yet...Reign of the Fallen. The trailer for Reign of the Fallen is awesome. You all should check it out if you haven't already. Its posted under the thread named "Reign of the Fallen trailer" on the film force boards. I contacted the director of the movie, and he is shipping out the completed 45 min movie in Late August. And guess who's getting one of the movies. ME! Im such a dork lol. Well anyways, heres the thread to the movie: http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Films/b10015/20672442/p1

BTW: the movie trailer is worth the download...even on dialup.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.