main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Sweetheart's Day Baby

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    L/M baby mush or an attempt to at it.

xxxxxxxxxx

Mara smiled at her newborn daughter. She was just hours old but already Mara was in love with her.

People might think that after five older daughters she would no longer feel as she did about a new child; but she did.

Part of her was disappointed that the child wasn't a boy but it didn't matter the moment the young Jedi Healer placed the newborn in her arms and announced that it was a girl.

The baby opened her beautiful blue eyes and pure trust shone in them.

?We need to name her.? Luke whispered in her ear. ?I know, I just don't know what we should name her.? Mara responded.

?Well it's Sweetheart's Day and no I am not suggesting we name her something to do with love.? Luke said after seeing the angry look in his wife's eyes.

?I was thinking that we should name her something special though. I mean we have already named two of our daughters after our mothers and one of them after my aunt. You named Luka after me. And Kaylee is named after your childhood friend.?

Luke was silent for a moment. ?Ilona, after the girl that helped us realize that we had feelings for each other.? Mara smiled broadly. ?I love it! Her middle name should be Keila after the leader.? She said.

Luke smiled and leaned over and kissed her. Ilona Keila Skywalker.? He whispered, ?A lovely name for a lovely girl.?

xxxxxxxxxxx

If you couldn't guess this is before New Kid.

Let me know what you think.

2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I always love L/M mush! Nicely done.

3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    A huge SQUEEEE for this little viggie. :D [face_love]

Very sweet, Misty!

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh Misty - yayness! And that is a gorgeous name!

Ilona Keila. It even looks pretty when you type it LOL