main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Sweetness - AU Naval Black Ops Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by wedgeyboy, Jun 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wedgeyboy

wedgeyboy Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Right, well after an extended leave of absence I've returned. And I'm starting a fresh. Here's my new fic.

INFO

This fic is based in a different universe to the normal SW EU. It is based around the time of The Empire Trilogy. The Empire has fallen but it has been re-established and both it and the New Republic are at complete stalemate.

Dramtis Personae

Colonel Jol Allson - Naval Black Ops Commander
    Lt. Colonel Alex Furst - Naval Black Ops
    Major Tav - Imperial Stormtrooper
    Major Saffi Jannos Allson - Naval Black Ops
    Captain Key Shallow - Naval Black Ops

*Chapter One*

Jol cracked open his ration bar and took a bite. He looked over at Alex who had been sitting talking to Key, but was now polishing his blaster rifle. Jol thought about all the times he'd fought side by side with his second in command. There'd been the second battle on Endor, when Jol and Alex had both been Lieutenants serving in General Madine's Special Assault Force. The battle of Bimmisari, where the Empire had purged the Bimms as a species and the New Republic had crushed the Imperial Garrison and the Imperial Third Army Batallion. There were other, less important times too, but the main one sang through.

Suddenly Jol felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and looked up. It was Saffi. His wife's blue eyes crackled in the dusk light,

'Hey soldier, what you thinking about?' she asked.

Jol frowned, 'Not a lot, just old times.'

'Well stay focused. I don't want you to become another casualty to only be remembered in old times.'

Jol reached up and kissed his wife, 'Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Now, please, get some rest.'

'Okay,' Saffi half lingered before standing and walking to her tent.

Jol turned his mind again to the past. He remembered his best friend from childhood, his twin brother Jor, his brother who had been killed by the Imperials. Ever since then Jol had sworn revenge and began to rise up through the ranks of the military.

Once he'd reached the rank of Major, he'd been given command of his own special operation squad, and taking it to the homeworld of the Imperial General who'd ordered Jor's execution, he'd liquidated the General and his home town.

Jol was shipped back to Coruscant and Court Marshalled before being spotted by Generals Rieeken and Cracken. His sentence was quashed and he was given command of the most top secret Naval Black Ops squad in existence, as well as a promotion to Colonel.

Now with his four man squad he took on the most dangerous missions for the Republic, deep inside Imperial territory.

Suddenly a twig snapped, Jol drew his blaster pistol and Alex rasied the rifle he was holding. They pointed them at the place the noise had come from. A Stormtrooper blundered out into clearing. Jol and Alex flicked the selection levers to stun.

The stormie spoke out, 'Don't shoot. I'm here to defect!'

2. Risste

Risste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2001
    An interesting start. Can I see some more?

3. wedgeyboy

Feb 22, 2002
    You can indeed.

Jol lowered his blaster, but Alex kept his rifle's butt into his shoulder, with the barrel pointed at the Stormtrooper.

Jol walked over to the Stormie. He pulled his belt off which removed his weapons. He the nodded at Alex who lowered his blaster.

Jol nodded to the trooper, 'Sit, over there,' he said gruffly.

The trooper took a seat and removed his helmet. Underneath were the features of a battle hardened young man with light brown hair that whipped about in the wind.

Jol took a seat opposite him, 'Now, explain fully how and why you're here.'

The trooper swallowed and began, 'It started about a day ago when an Imperial probe ran across your base camp here. At first we were waiting for you to make the first move, but today it was decided that we would strike first. The attack isn't going to happen until tomorrow though.'

'Ok,' Jol looked up at Alex, 'Pack up, get the otherd ready to move, the scedule's moved up three days.'

'What about...' Alex looked doubtful.

'Do it! Now!'

'Yes, sir.'

Jol looked back to the Stormie, 'So why did you chose to tell us this.'

'I've been meaning to defect for a while, but I've been stuck here for ages.'

'Very well, I'll believe you for now. What's your name and rank?'

'Major Tav.'

'Right. I'm Colonel Jol Allson, my XO there is Lt. Colonel Alex Furst. Stay with him for the time being. You could come in use for this misson.'

Tav frowed, 'Do I get my weapons back.'

Jol lifted up the belt in his left hand, 'I suppose so. But point that thing anywhere near me or my squad and you'll get killed quicker than you can say "Coruscant".'

4. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Wedgeyboy

wow, dude this is great! you know how much i've missed your writing??? like more than the force ablilty in Anakin Skywalker!!!!

keep it up,
    Sey the Heartbreaker ;)

5. wedgeyboy

Feb 22, 2002
    Yeah, well......you know how it is!

I've got people all over crying out for my writing.. ;-)

It's a tough life......

6. wedgeyboy

Feb 22, 2002
    Yeah, well......you know how it is!

I've got people all over crying out for my writing.. ;-)

It's a tough life......

7. ratherkissawookie

ratherkissawookie Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2002
    Nooooooo! I missed the return of Wonderboy and his amazing fan fics and now he's dissappeared again!

If you do happen to read this, the fic is sweet!

8. wedgeyboy

Feb 22, 2002
    I haven't dissapeared!! I was on holiday...

Jol watched as Tav walked towards the Stormtrooper post. He flashed his ID and the troopers saulted him. He took this opportunity to bring his blaster carbine up out of its holster and point it at the two troopers. One of them went for his blaster and there was a noise of a rifle discharging and a red bolt lifted the stormie off his feet, dumping his lifeless body on the ground a few meters away from Tav.

The other started for his blaster when Tav spoke, 'Leave it or you suffer the same fate as your friend.'

The stormie withdrew his hand and Tav walked over and calmly unclipped the belt that held it and his grenades to his armour. The belt fell to the floor with a clatter. Tav pulled a line of fibrecord out of his own belt and bound the hands of the stormie behind his back.

'Now, you're gonna answer a few questions for my friends.' Tav waved a Jol who ran out into the clearing.

Jol looked at the trooper, 'Where's the back door to the base.'

'Get lost rebel scum.' The stormie growled from under his helmet.

Jol kicked the trooper in the knee. He fell to his knees, 'Wrong answer. Try again.'

'I'm not gonna tell you anything.'

Jol kicked the trooper in the helmet. He fell to the floor and his helmet bounced off. The trooper had dark hair, his nose was leaking blood and his lip was split in two places.

'Right, do you want to tell me now?'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.