Swellng the Ranks

Discussion in 'Abilene, TX' started by Irby_Wan_Kenirby, Aug 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Knight

star 1
    Howdy to everyone in the Abilene fan club. I just moved to Cisco from Austin and while I was in Ricks Collectables I was told of this secret society. I just want to know how many people are in this club and also exactly how exclusive do we want to make it. I already gave this site to a friend whom I have spent many an hour discussing the complexities of the Star Wars universe. Seeing as I am new here I would appreciate any info on where we stand. Also, how do ya'll get those cool signatures at the end of your postings?

Thanks,

Jake
  2. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    We had our first meeting last night, and it looks like it may be over a week till we have our next meeting, so we'll fill you in on that as soon as we get it here.

Secret? I hope not, the more the merrier. Come one, come all, I say. More people means more variety. Even last night, we had different levels of fandom, some more into books and EU, some more into collecting, some more just into the movies. I myself like the costuming part.

Check the boards regularly, because I think now, we will become more powerful than ever imagined!!!!

For the sigs, just click on options, there's a link that will let you add stuff to the bottom.
  3. SPECTOR Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello, I'm David, also known as SPECTOR round these parts. Good to see you here. Did you move to Cisco because of the collage there?
  4. Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the info guys. As long as we meet after 6 pm I will be able to attend. As for my posted comment about the exclusiveness of the club, I did not know if you guys minded my giving out the info to join. Now that I know that its cool I will tell all my buddies. The college is not the reason I moved to Cisco. My entire family lives here and so I felt left out. I hope to start a resturaunt around May of next year so I guess that is another reason. Also, Austin sucks!
  5. Sith2157 Jedi Padawan

Austin is my home town and I love it very much, so watch your mouth.
  6. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    I lived in Austin back when it was fun. Now it's just congested and maddening. I dread ever going there again. The bus system was killer back when I lived there, but then again, it didn't take 2 hours to drive from Parmer lane to Ben White, either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.