main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY SWNYC updates!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LadySith, Jun 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    It was bound to happen. I finally learned enough to turn the ugly duckling swnyc site into a swan.

Also it is currently on 2 servers. Tripod with it's stinky pop up ad and another paid server with no ad tho it seems to take longer to load and while it's loading you look at the ad...hmmmm anyway it's only on there for a month and I may find another server by then. Feedback for the site should be mailed to me directly at fettsgal@aol.com or posted on the site's messageboard.

SWNYC.com is now OURS! :)

Also we have a preferred afilliates page now. In addition to this site and the official SW site links, we have the Empire City Garrison link there and a few others with more coming. These links may not be directly related to SW but all have offered us support in some way. I am in the process of trying to get some merchants to link with the site and offer SWNYC members a discount. This will be especially good for costumers looking for leather goods, boots, gloves etc. I am also looking for toy. music & comic shops and sites that will extend us the same courtesy.

We are rockin' now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.