Lit Sword of the Jedi by Christie Golden

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Todd the Jedi, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Yup, that is why I want Syal Antilles to marry Valin Horn already so we can have the Skywalker/Solo/Ka/Fel/Antilles/(Horn) family. Not to mention then you would still have Myri and Jysella plus all the Fel kids to extend the family even more... Ugh...

Is it sad that I not only do I know the Skywalker royal family but I also know the Shakespearian British Monarchy like this?
    Last edited by Kyris Cavisek, Jan 28, 2013
  2. credar Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Yeah...I bet by the time we catch up to Legacy, we will see that pretty much every major character is related to one another. I bet then the Skywalker family will be more confusing than the British Monarchy! [face_laugh]
  3. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    [IMG][IMG]
  4. credar Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    ....Oh my....
    wait a second.....
    Wedge is technically related to Bail Organa, Winter and Tycho once Jag and Jain get married according to this chart O_O
    Last edited by credar, Jan 28, 2013
  5. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    No the 1,2,3 and 4 are adoptions. Leia was adopted by the Organa Family, Han was adopted into Chewie's family, Nat and Droo adopted 2 kids, plus Droo had a previous daughter. Then Luke sponsored Gariel Capistan, only to see her like twice. So no Winter and Tycho aren't officially related to Wedge. However Wedge and Luke have the same title to the Jaina/Jag pairing which is Uncle/Uncle-in-law... Things to think about
  6. Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost

star 4
    That's a really cool chart. I hate to nitpick it since it's so well done, but that's what we do, right? AFAIK, Breha and Raymus being Bail Antilles' children is complete fanon. Breha and Raymus aren't even siblings; they're confirmed to be related, but I think that's it. Otherwise, good on Modi. ;) Although Shoran, Dryanta, and Jowdrrl totally have pictures!
  7. Darth Xalfrea Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Da hell. whoever made that should be commended with a medal.
  8. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    There may be a more updated chart, they don't have the Zels in there either. Just google skywalker family tree.
  9. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
    Jaina and Jag have already gotten married
  10. Bib Fartuna Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Have they consumated their marriage?
  11. credar Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Technically we didn't see the marriage. It's like Jedi Prince. What if something happened? [face_thinking]

Well through adoption they are. Not biologically, but Wedge is technically already distantly related to Tycho now. And I bet he doesn't even know it. Wait a second.....Wedge is related to Jag. Wedge is related to Bail (How we don't know. Unless someone else does and I'm just not as well versed in the EU). Bail is the son of Bail. Bail adopted Leia. Leia had Jaina.......[face_sick]

Yeah....I just traced Star Wars lineage back so far that I found out that Jain and Jag are distantly related. Damn you Bail. I won't be able to read Jaina and Jag scenes again.
    Last edited by credar, Jan 28, 2013
  12. Reveen Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    That tree's missing Ben and Jaina's late Uncle Luuke.
    Last edited by Landostrip, Jan 28, 2013
  13. The_Forgotten_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    ...you know adopting someone doesn't make them a blood relative, right? There is absolutely zero squick there. And I've never heard of Wedge being related to Bail in any way.
  14. credar Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Yeah I know I know. Still related through papers. And I just assumed Antilles is related to an Antilles. Why else would they be of the last name Antilles? Unless, like I said, it's stated somewhere the two Antilles are not related.
  15. The_Forgotten_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    It is actually. In X-Wing: Wraith Squadron, a protocal droid that worked for that Antilles starts working for Wraith Squadron tells Wedge what a pleasure it will be to work for another Antilles, even if they aren't related.
    Last edited by The_Forgotten_Jedi, Jan 28, 2013
  16. credar Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Ahh. I haven't read the Wraith Squadron books yet. I was meaning to get to that recently. Well that ends my crazy idea [face_relieved]
  17. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    But we have seen Jag and Jaina after FOTJ and the they were married...

Anyways, I am really excited for this series.
    Last edited by Chewbacca89, Jan 29, 2013
  18. credar Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Umm not in any book that out yet. :p anyways I was just joking about the Jedi Prince refernece. Of course they are married, why wouldn't they be? Can't wait to see more Jaina action! She's been my favorite EU character besides Jacen.
  19. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    credar and Kyris Cavisek like this.
  20. beccatoria Force Ghost

star 4
    Sure it does. It means your parent's half-sibling's child. I have like 7 of them. We have one grandparent in common, not two. On the other hand, I've never really thought of them or considered them as anything other than my cousins. It sort of seems like an arbitrary difference when it's at a cousin rather than sibling difference.
  21. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Don't worry, he was hired to do the maps for the Atlas. He's been rewarded :p
  22. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Is Sheltay Retrac really Winter's mother?
  23. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Wow, I guess that is true. Wait who were we discussing? LOLZ
  24. Zorrixor Chosen One

star 6
    Except when what makes them half-cousins is because they're Half-Twi'lek. Then the difference is something you'll notice. :p
  25. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I don't think you would, I mean if they are family, then they are family. I have biracial cousins and I barely notice anymore.