SWP at the 1st Philippine Toy and Collectible Convention

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by jedi_ginny, Sep 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StompboXX Jedi Knight

star 2
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................
  2. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3

Hahaha! Now what about those new Training Lightsabers, eh? LOL.

3. DARTHMAULDER Jedi Master

star 1
    Guys! Hello! Sayang I wasn't able to talk w/ the group that much (kailangan kasi ng tao sa booth...alam nyo na :) )and I have to go early 'coz i'm from Cavite pa. But congrats for a superb job!!! I hope it's the start of something big. I was informed that part 2 will be held (according to plans) this April.

The promotion of the group was great. Stompboxx sure was an attraction. It's just sad that we didn't see some of Yoda's lightsaber manouvers :). Hands-down to Cholo for the hard work. Your one cool dude man! Thanks for the nice Jabba!

Good Luck People... Job Well done...
  4. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3

Yoda and his lightsaber maneuvers? Nyar. That would be kinda difficult. ROTFL. Well, at least he got to have his pic taken with Andrew E. Hehehehe.

Nice meeting you too, Darthmaulder. :) If you have the time, join us in one of our assemblies. :)

5. DARTHMAULDER Jedi Master

star 1
    I would love to!!! but coming all the way from Cavite is a real hassle! (traffic is worse than Chewbacca having fleas!) Maybe someday if the Hyperdrive Core of my car is already fixed (I can't afford the parts you know? they don't take Republic Credits!).

But i'll always be with you guys. If not in flesh, in spirit... (insert the "luke watches the sunset" theme here)
  6. jedi_ginny Jedi Master

star 3

Nyahaha! Ang drama naman. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.