main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWTFA - World Premiere Today

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by Rogue 66, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Rogue 66

Rogue 66 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2015
    I am contemplating on going to Hollywood / Highland today around 1:30PM to be a part of motion picture history. Anyone going and any pointers from those that might have already scoped out the location or are there now? I see on the news that five blocks are blocked off and wonder if the best viewing possibilities would be in front of the Dolby, or more towards one of the ends of the large white tent they have set up over the weekend (where limos drop off guests).

I for one will attempt to make it a news/information black out on myself as I want the rest of all of this to be completely new and wonderful come Thursday evening.

Regards,
    R66

2. Rogue 66

Rogue 66 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2015
    Well, I went....had a blast and got some great pictures and met Harrison Ford, talked to John Boyega and fist butted with him, and quick comments with Billy Dee Williams, Carrie Fisher, Daniel Logan, Greg Grundberg, Max Von Sydow, Sofia Vergara and hubby Joe. Is there a location or proper place for pictures? They are smartphone pics, not pro pics at all.

Anyway, had a great time!

3. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Post em right here :cool:

EDIT: The pictures, not the spoilers of course :p

4. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000

You lucky little bantha turd. Let's see the pictures!

5. Rogue 66

Rogue 66 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2015
    Han Solo - shook hands with him, and he was very gracious with fans - signing autographs for a long time

Same timeframe with him Walking down the red carpet
    Focused on Harrison, accidentally captured JJ Abrams and wife...didn't discover until home.

Billy Dee - gave him a thumbs up, he reciprocated

The Dolby

Finn walks by.... Got to fist-butt him, said "Welcome to the universe". He said he was so excited to be a part of this. Us too.

6. Rogue 66

Rogue 66 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2015
    Pictures did not show up....I'm' new, any suggestions to get my iPhone photos here?

7. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe you could have put them on a Photobucket account and then linked to them.