main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR SWTOR San Francisco Players?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by NorCalRocker, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorCalRocker

NorCalRocker Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2010
    Hi,

I have been searching the net looking for a San Francisco area based guild for when SWTOR comes out. Does the FanForce have its own guild? or anything like that?

Thanks

2. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    I'm from the NorCal region, and I don't believe the fan force has set anything up yet. It's a little early, of course. :p

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Ooh more NorCal peeps. Nice!

4. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    Hi, I plan on starting a bay area guild. Before we talk about guilds though, we have to all agree which server to join. Preferably we should join the one that all the developers use. I know a few Lucasarts people and will try to ask them which server to join. Even though the game will not be released for a long time, please refer back to the San Francisco Fanforce when considering a server to join. :)

5. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    closed beta keys were sent out. I didnt get one :(

6. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    I'm not from the bay area, though I was born there and lived a good chunk of my early life in San Jose. I *am* however in Northern California, up by the Oregon border. That said, I'd love to find a good Sith Empire guild based in NorCal, or the west coast in general (for raid scheduling and such, it's good to be in the same time zone as your guildies).

I'm looking to run in raids/endgame/pvp. I'm not a big rp'er in online games as I tend to find a lot of online game rp'ers creepy. [face_laugh] (Though I run a tabletop RPG game weekly, I'm still a nerd dammit)

I might get into crafting if I like the crafting system in the game. If it's anything like pre-CU SWG, I'll be all over it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.