main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY SWTOR

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by xanatos1975, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    Has anyone heard anything about a release date yet??? I have heard that it is suppose to be sometime in the first half of this year, but with still no actual date yet, I am starting to wonder if it has been pushed back.

2. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    No release date yet. Current rumors have it delayed until around September. Nothing unexpected. Most games are delayed at least once.

Still debating whether or not I will play though...I like to be away from the computer for at least a little bit.

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    I've heard Fall as well.

4. Kius

Kius Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2011
    I run a news a community site centered around this game. From time to time, we run across exclusive information- all of which points toward November 2011.

5. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    ok im liking that then.... i was worried that i might not be able to come up with the money in time for it, but that is more than enough time... now im just wondering how much a month it will be... im thinkin around $15 a month like WoW (or at least hoping for that or cheaper lol).

6. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    OK I am definitely playing this game now... it seems to be close to the same as wow as far as game play mechanics, but with the style of KOTOR I & II. I am starting a guild as we speak so please let me know who all would be interested in joining and what side you wish to play. I am leaning towards the Republic myself due to the fact that the major storylines of KOTOR (according to Lucasarts) focus more on the light side, and I am big on story with Star Wars. And also let me know what type of server you wish to play in.... PVP (player vs player), PVE (player vs environment)or RP (role playing). I played on a pvp server on wow and to tell the truth, it gets annoying after a bit on being able to get ganked at any time. the down side to role playing is that you have to stay in character all the time and cant speak freely to others too much or people can get angry about it. I find PVE the best since you can level without worrying about being ganked and if ur in the mood to pvp, you can flag yourself for it at any time. please let me know... i'd love to have some ppl from here with me in the game.

7. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    You KNOW I'm in!

8. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/sith-inquisitor

very nice!!!

9. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    The latest trailer...
    http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/return?sourceid=eag3006

so using WOW as a comparison...do you have to set up different accounts to play multiple characters? I'm wanting to give all the classes a try...and work both light and dark side.

10. xanatos1975

Feb 1, 2004
    if it is like wow then no you don't need multiple accounts... on wow you can have up to 50 characters on your account... I have my main and like 4 alts but that is no where near the limit. The only time you need multiple accounts is if you and your wife want to play at the same time and with each other.

11. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    WOW!!!!

That newest trailer was amazing. I must go see it again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.