SWWIFF - Website

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by que4zone, Jan 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. que4zone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ello everyone,

It's been a while. Unfortunately, I come will bad news. I would like to retire my position as Webmaster of the SWWIFF. As you may have noticed, the website is updated rarely and will most likely get worse. I am not and will not point any fingers since I am the Webmaster and take all responsiblity.

I have put as much money and time into the website as possible, however, both of those am I losing. Don't worry, I haven't spent that much (only as much as I would on anything Star Wars). Time has become a precious thing and I neeed as much as possible (due to other obligations). ** I probably haven't posted for months **

SO! The position and website is up for grabs! I do however, give first dibs to Tom (BYOB_Kenobi). I believe he deserves it more than myself and I think he would do a great job! NOW, if no one is up for it. I will keep the URL and website, and change it to a info only website (with the messageboard), so I don't have to update it hardly at all (and maybe I'll have time in the future for it).

Also, I am the giver of this website and will give it to you deserves it (and I don't care how long you have been doing websites). Mostly, it's who has the time...

Let the gossip, begging, bids, whatever! begin!
    Daniel Schiller
    [que4zone]
  2. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dibs.

You have served us well, Daniel. :)
  3. bwing53 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the effort, Dan--you did a great job and made "us" look pretty darn good with a great- looking website.
  4. Idaara Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks Dan for what you have done with the site and for us.
  5. CaptMereel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks, Dan! Sometimes you have to just let go of things because of priorities, time and money (the lack thereof) etc...I fully understand! And thanks so much for putting my fan fiction on the website!
  6. que4zone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks.. I enjoyed creating it. I just wish I could of went all the way with. Oh well. SOOooo.. Tom.. I guess it's your's! Awesome! I'm glad you want it. I'll Email you all the info and get everything in order before the end of the week. Okay!

Otherwise, I'm not totally dropping out or anything. I'll keep my nose to the forums and come to meetings every chance I get. Later...
  7. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for all your hard work, Dan! As far as I'm concerned, Tom, you can have thejob. Lord knows I don't want it!
  8. Outlander_ Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dan...Thanks for all your hard work with the site. You should be proud of what you created. Good luck with life's priorities.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.